low cost and decent PCB

Besso

Dec 3, 2005, 11:05:08 PM12/3/05
some one asked where can find a low cost and decent PCB provider

please check with:

www.turbomoni.com/news.htm

H.

JeffM

Dec 4, 2005, 1:55:26 AM12/4/05
> some one asked where can find a low cost and decent PCB provider
> Besso

Didn't even look for an active thread on this topic.
Had to start a new spam thread.

andrewk...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2005, 12:15:21 PM12/4/05
Perhaps you should read my original email, which begins..."I am new to
this group..."
But that would have required effort. One weakness of the cyberworld,
is that is allows cowards to act like lions. Insulting a man through
man through a forum is about as manly as yelling at a TV set.

JeffM

Dec 4, 2005, 3:24:49 PM12/4/05
>Perhaps you should read my original email,
>which begins..."I am new to this group..."
> andrewkgentile @ gmail.com

Call that an excuse if you want; I don't buy it.
You remind me of a guy who is new to an organization
and, at the 1st meeting he attends,
stands right up and starts blathering away
about someting that the group has discussed many times before
and consistantly rejected.
.
.

>But that would have required effort.

As opposed to your technique.
Oh, wait. You didn't put in the slightest effort.
You simply discovered another place to put a free ad.
.
.

>One weakness of the cyberworld,
>is that is allows cowards to act like lions.

Another weakness:
Any moron can post anything without doing his homework.
Here is the usualy sequence for a newbie (at anything in this life):
1) Lurk a while and observe how folks do things
2) Once you have the jist of how things are done,
use a similar technique.
3) DON'T VIEW ANY BLANK SPOT AS A PLACE TO PLASTER YOUR AD.

An analog (in meatspace) of what you did:
Despite a town ordinance against posting handbills,
a guy from another locale (let's call it Ottawa)
wanders into this neighborhood and
glues an advertisement for his own business
onto the side of another merchant's building.

In the flesh & blood world, this could have resulted in
1) a beat-down by the shop owner
2) a beat-down by the neighborhood residents
or
3) an arrest, fine, and/or imprisonment
.
.

>Insulting a man through man through a forum
>is about as manly as yelling at a TV set.

This is where you posted your trash; this is where I responded.

For your 1st visit to the group, you thought you'd spam
--a sure sign of a jerk.
Best-case: clueless and lazy; worst-case: a self-involved putz.

Here are examples of folks PARTICIPATING in the dialogue
and (incidentally) advertising their goods/services:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.design/browse_frm/thread/ed6f628e73434b63/f80b31cee5d8345b?q=SHAMELESS-PLUG-ALERT
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.design/browse_frm/thread/424f16f3d09d7f54/5aa37732d675ba6a?q=SuperSpice

Here's a fellow (IN YOUR LINE OF WORK)
actively engaging in an on-going discussion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics.basics/browse_frm/thread/9c3ca90b05ed11ce/2b44a2360acb98d5?q=double-*-mask+silkscreen-component-*+PCB-prototypes-for-$26-at

Take your spam and blow it out your etching tank.

andrewk...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2005, 9:16:54 AM12/5/05
That is quite a response. I think that I have learned a lot from it.