cheap pcb

dimention11

Jul 19, 2005, 7:56:17 PM7/19/05
hi all
I am looking for a place that does cheap small run pcb's (5-10).

John Larkin

Jul 19, 2005, 8:12:32 PM7/19/05

APC, Alberta Printed Circuits. A small batch of 2-side,
plated-through, no mask or screen, is under $100 with shipping.

John

Björn

Jul 22, 2005, 2:54:50 PM7/22/05
see at "pcb-pool.com"
160mmX100mm double-sided with silkscreen for 50 Euro/p.e) (~60 $) and option
for prototype-series
"dimention11" <dimen...@bigpond.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

-john

Jul 23, 2005, 4:39:02 PM7/23/05
sparkfun also has pcb printing option, USD 5/sq.in.
http://www.sparkfun.com/shop/index.php?shop=1&cart=346277&cat=86&

-john

w2aew

Jul 24, 2005, 12:55:47 PM7/24/05
There are several in the US. Check out places like:
http://www.expresspcb.com (3 boards for $51 total)
http://www.pcbfabexpress.com (5 pcbs $13 each)
Of course, these prices apply to circuits boards of a limited size and
complexity.

fengjianqing

Jul 28, 2005, 10:49:52 AM7/28/05
Maybe I can help you. We can produce the boards for you. The price is
interesting for you I think. For FR4 material and double side board the
price is only 0.03US$ per cm*cm. But this price does not include the cost
for the films and the cost for transport. If you give me the file I can
tell you the accurate price.
If you are interesting please send the gerber files to me. Please send to
my email box fjqing8888 at 163.com
Regards,
Feng

JeffM