Jack of Thorns

May 27, 2007, 2:23:49 PM5/27/07
Hey Y,

Are you an inventor?

Jack

Salmon Egg

May 27, 2007, 3:08:09 PM5/27/07
On 5/26/07 11:02 PM, in article
1180245745.8...@o11g2000prd.googlegroups.com, "Y"
<yana...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I think it is possible to mass produce Gold. Using Seaborg's
> techniques (particle accelerator) and the new solar energy generators
> 11Mghz power. The only ongoing material expense would be water and
> lead. I suppose there would be more embodied energy in the mining of
> lead, unless we gather the lead that is already mined.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alchemy
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_power_tower
>
> In any case the solar energy used would be clean.
>

> -y

Do you know anything at all? Are you older than five years?

Bill
-- Fermez le Bush--less than two years to go.

Uncle Al

May 27, 2007, 6:01:51 PM5/27/07
Y wrote:

> I think it is possible to mass produce Gold.

Heap leaching. South Africa 4.1 km deep (Driefontein expansion).
USSR gulags. Nazi pliers post-gas chamber. Circuit board connector
and chip reclamation.

> Using Seaborg's
> techniques (particle accelerator) and the new solar energy generators
> 11Mghz power. The only ongoing material expense would be water and
> lead.

[snip crap]

Hold a gun to Christ's head and offer a goatskin filled with lead -
"no wine this time, bitch." Hey jackass, what is (reaction
cross-section)(moles/atom)(energy/transmutation)(yield)?

Idiot.

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

hanson

May 28, 2007, 1:10:06 AM5/28/07
Awe "Uncle Al" <Uncl...@hate.spam.net> did you crank yourself
in your urinAl when you wrote so excitedly in your message

>> Y wrote: I think it is possible to mass produce Gold.

[snip]

[Al to 'Y"]
> Idiot.
> Uncle Al

[hanson]
(I am politely using below Uncle Al's standard form of his
own greeting etiquette... Al's own patois so to speak)... ....

Idiot Al, listen, it is apparent that you simply got insanely
jealous of "Y", because "Y" had that idea before you did.

But you should be eternally grateful to "Y" because this would
have added merely one more link to the long chain of your
personal failures like your dysfunctional cockroach repellent,
your non-existent, kilogram sized, gem quality diamonds,
your Eotvoes fiasco & your current Benzilated Einstein overthrow
attempt that depends on anthropic global warming... ahahaha....

All these miracles are understandably occurring in this 24/7 loony
cyber party, wherein you are the loudest and proudest clanking
Dingleberry that take things serious, since as you have said:
:: Alan Schwartz is the confluence of overwhelming ignorance with
:: overweening arrogance. One wouldn't expect a freak crapping
:: all over himself to be boring, but it is.

Thanks for the laughs about your Fartz, Schwartz
ahahaha... ahahahanson

Message has been deleted

hanson

May 28, 2007, 10:14:50 PM5/28/07

"Y" <yana...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> That is just a foolish comment. Although I do suspect that whatever
> Jesus was made of is still something somewhere. As will you be when
> you pass on. That is; unless they had space cannons 2000 years ago
> and the body of Christ was sucked into a black hole.
> -y

[hanson]
Don't you remember the semi-quantitative solution for your
"still something somewhere"?.... done in exercises to
demonstrate the small size of atoms with Avogadros' #,
where it turns out that we all inhale the very same, some
5 molecules of Nitrogen with each breath we take, that
went thru Jesus' lungs 2 millennia ago... In Al Schwartz's
case it works differently. All the N2 molecules that went
thru the lungs of Idi Amin, Pol Pot and Hitler find their way
unerringly into Al's lungs.... ahahaha... ahahanson

Message has been deleted