THRINAXODON FINDS MORE EVIDENCE THAT HUMANS LIVED IN THE DEVONIAN.

Thrinaxodon

Jun 6, 2013, 11:38:58 AM6/6/13
THRINAXODON WAS SCOURING ANOTHER DEVONIAN FOSSIL BED, AND FOUND A
HUMAN SKULL, AND A HUMAN FEMUR. HE ANALYSED THE FINDS, AND SAW THAT
THEY WERE NOT NORMAL ROCKS. THESE WERE FOSSILIZED BONES. THEY EVEN HAD
TOOTH MARKS ON THEM. SO, THRINAXODON BROUGHT THEM TO THE LEAKEY
FOUNDATION, THEY UTTERLY DISMISSED IT, AND SAID, "We want to keep
people thinking that humans evolved 2 Ma." THRINAXODON BROUGHT HIS
SWORD, AND SAID, "SCIENCE CORRECTS ITSELF." RICHARD LEAKEY SAID, "That
is a myth, for people to believe in science." THRINAXODON PLANS TO
BRING DOOM TO SCIENCE, ITSELF. EMAIL biol...@gmail.com TO FIND OUT
HOW.

=======================================
"False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the
soul
with evil." - Socrates
"To the divine providence it has seemed good to prepare in the world
to come for the righteous good things, which the unrighteous shall
not
enjoy; and for the wicked evil things, by which the good shall not be
tormented. But as for the good things of this life, and its ills, God
has willed that these should be common to both; that we might not too
eagerly covet the things which wicked men are seen equally to enjoy,
nor shrink with an unseemly fear from the ills which even good men
often suffer.
There is, too, a very great difference in the purpose served both by
those events which we call adverse and those called prosperous. For
the good man is neither uplifted with the good things of time, nor
broken by its ills; but the wicked man, because he is corrupted by
this world’s happiness, feels himself punished by its unhappiness." -
St. Augustine of Hippo
"I have loved righteousness and hated iniquity, and therefore I die
in
exile." - St. Gregory VII, His Last Words.
===================================
THRINAXODON UPDATED HIS PROFILE PICTURE.
http://thrinaxodon.wordpress.com/2013/06/01/thrinaxodons-new-profile-...
===================================
THRINAXODON IS NOW ON TWITTER.

Virgil

Jun 6, 2013, 11:56:17 PM6/6/13
In article
<63f3926c-b7e2-4fbe...@n13g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>,
Thrinaxodon <biol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> THRINAXODON WAS SCOURING ANOTHER DEVONIAN FOSSIL BED, AND FOUND A
> HUMAN SKULL,

HIS OWN!
> =======================================

> THRINAXODON IS NOW ON TWITTER.

AND ALL SORTS OF DRUGS>

davidpo...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2013, 10:29:38 PM6/22/13
On Thursday, June 6, 2013 11:38:58 AM UTC-4, Thrinaxodon wrote:
> THRINAXODON WAS SCOURING ANOTHER DEVONIAN FOSSIL BED, AND FOUND A

Snip

> THRINAXODON IS NOW ON TWITTER.

Where?

Thrinaxodon article: