Press briefing on alleged Apollo secrets

1 view

Axel Harvey

Oct 30, 2007, 9:44:34 AM10/30/07
The following announcement appears on the National Press Club
website:

http://npc.press.org/calendar/caldbevent.cfm?eventid=14033

Event Date: Oct. 30, 2007
Event Name: NASA Cover-Ups Continue
Event Type: News Conference
Time: 9:00 AM
Sponsored by: Enterprise Mission
Event Location: Zenger Room
Details: Fired NASA Whistleblower to Reveal New Apollo Secrets Kept
Classified by Space Agency for Over 40 Years.

Dr. Ken Johnston, former Manager of the Data and Photo Control
Division at NASA's Lunar Receiving Laboratory during the manned Apollo
Lunar Exploration Effort in the 1970's, was abruptly terminated
Tuesday morning, October 23rd, from NASA's prestigious "Solar System
Ambassador" (SSA) Program at JPL. The firing was direct reprisal for
Johnston's published account in a New York Times Best Seller, "Dark
Mission: the Secret History of NASA," of how NASA ordered him, 40
years ago, to destroy key Apollo lunar images and data -- rather than
allow them to be preserved for academic study and public view.
Johnston will testify at an Enterprise Mission sponsored National
Press Club news conference this Tuesday, October 30th (Zenger Room,
9:00 AM) , how he disobeyed these NASA orders, secretly preserving the
critical Apollo images. Johnston will then show some of the "missing"
Apollo frames -- which confirm the existence of long-rumored "ancient
artificial ruins and technology on the Moon," discovered by the Apollo
astronauts but legally classified under the 1958 Space Act by NASA for
over 40 years.

Johnston will be joined by Richard C. Hoagland, former NASA consultant
and CBS News Science Science Advisor during the Apollo lunar missions.
Hoagland is coauthor of "Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA,"
and head of The Enterprise Mission. Hoagland will present an imaging
analysis of Johnston's 40-year-old rescued Apollo images, comparing
them to modern versions apparently currently being "leaked" by other
"whistleblowers" on official NASA websites. He will also demonstrate
and analyze one of the secret technologies retrieved by the Apollo
crews, relating to the artificial control of gravity.

BradGuth

Oct 30, 2007, 2:26:45 PM10/30/07

Interesting as to how GOOGLE/NOVA space.history and any other usenet
group as hosting this topic was so quick to cut us off at the pass,
just before this "NASA Cover-Ups Continue" of their National Press
Club thing got underway. I'm also getting traumatised by those extra
butt-loads of their PC spermware/fuckware that's trying every other
dirty trick in their Old Testament book in order to terminate my
usenet access. Meanwhile, other usenet groups are much less affected.

I have no personal doubts as to the possibility of there being
"ancient artificial ruins and technology on the Moon," as discovered
by our orbiting Apollo robotics (thought not as via astronauts) and
perhaps as having been legally classified under the 1958 Space Act by

NASA for over 40 years.

As to the demonstration and analyzing one of those supposed secret

technologies retrieved by the Apollo crews, relating to the artificial

control of gravity, is entirely proof positive of the ongoing ruse/
sting nature of this ongoing hocus-pocus fiasco, of the silly hype
worth of infowar/infomercial spewing that's at the very disinformation
root of most all things NASA and pretend-atheists at the same time.

There is simply no possible way that Ken or Richard are rogue agents
working outside of MI5/NSA/CIA~NASA orchestration or moderation, and
still alive to be sharing such secrets (far less crimes would get such
folks put into our secret prisons and if need be waterboarded to death
without so much as any speck of due process). It does our NASA much
good having such a insider ruse/sting ongoing, because it only makes
NASA look all that more believable. However, if this press event
brings further attention to our physically dark and somewhat salty old
moon that's always saturated in gamma, plus especially X-ray and
double IR nasty by day, then so be it.
- Brad Guth -

BTW, you folks do recall what happened to that certain other original
NASA safety engineer whistleblower and of his entire family, don't
you?

Not only did those pesky MIB manage to arrange that rather unfortunate
encounter with a locomotive, but also having scrubbed out his entire
safety report, as well as that of his field office and most of
everything else got scrubbed off the face of Earth, almost like he
never existed.

Perhaps something similar will happen to Dr. Ken Johnston. (does Ken
Johnston have a reliable posse that's packing heat?)

Or, is this simply another pretend sort of whistleblower ruse thing
that our government and NASA are really good at pulling off. (at least
if I were NASA, it's exactly what kind of stealth damage-control that
I'd be doing right about now)

It seems as though anything that further supports the notions of our
NASA/Apollo astronauts actually walking moonsuit butt naked on that
moon of ours is good enough, even if it comes by way of other
rusemasters trying to pull off whatever can suggest that we'd walked
on that dusty old moon with our unfiltered optics and Kodak film that
was somehow immune to such raw UV or even UV secondary/recoil photons,
and otherwise simply couldn't notice or much less record Venus.

It'll be interesting as to a head count and ID of those attending this
Enterprise Mission event.
- Brad Guth -

Nomen Nescio

Oct 30, 2007, 5:10:09 PM10/30/07
From: Daniel <babylon.usa>

Remember Big Al Einstein's world-famous quip that there are
"only two things that are infinite, the Universe, and human
stupidity"! There are only two kinds of people in the world
who *always* lie even when the truth works better: Atheists
and official Government spokespeople, including politicians,
even discredited backsliders (seeing that government always
buys/threatens them off, or kills them & their families off)
and I am absolutely positively certain they are *all* liars.
It's like George Carlin said "Everything that the government
tells me is a lie!" Same goes for Atheists. They are nothing
but pathological liars. They always lie. Liars! Liars! Liars!

All objective analysis of the known facts has consistently
proven Big Brother's "apollo" story is patently impossible.
Nearly *four decades* have elapsed since 1969, thirty-five
years since 1972. The Apollo missions were all unmanned as
the evidence shows. A mere few hundred miles above sealevel
is as far above Earth's surface that JPL/NASA's "horseless"
carriages have ever been. Every "manned" moon landing back
in covered-wagon times was nothing but cold-war propaganda
for the unsuspecting masses...as the evidence demonstrates.

It's a proven fact NASA's six allegedly-manned half-million
miles per round-trip(!) missions to the Moon (1969-72) were
at best unmanned flights in competition with the U.S.S.R.'s
contemporaneous Soviet Luna/Lunakhod unmanned Moon missions.
"They couldn't make it so they faked it." Thus, the "manned"
portions of the missions were actually filmed under the top-
secret, heavily-guarded domed soundstages in the high desert
of Area 51, NV, perhaps around Pine Gap, AUS and maybe other
remote and publicly-inaccessible locations around the world.

Flags fluttering in the high-desert breeze, sand
buggies & actors running along in their deflated
monkeysuits-obviously recorded on highspeed film,
conspicuous absence of blast craters, impossibly
silent running under invisible exhaust emissions,
brazenly obvious backdrops which contrast sharply
against the nearby high-desert terrain ad nauseam

The Moon is far beyond the reach of manned spacecraft, to wit:

ALTITUDE COMPARISON CHART
SHUTTLE VS. MOON & MANMADE SATELLITES
(not to scale)

x------Moon's mean geocentric distance ~239,000 miles---x
| |
| |
| |
| |
~ ~214,000 MILES ~
~ ^^^ ^^^ ^^^^^ ~
| |
| |
| |
x------High-altitude orbit ~25,000+ miles altitude------x
| |
x------Geostationary orbit ~22,300 miles altitude-------x
| |
| |
~ ~10,000 MILES ~
~ ~
| |
x------Mid-altitude orbit ~12,500 miles altitude--------x
| |
| |
~ ~10,000 MILES ~
~ ~
| |
x------Low-altitude orbit below ~1200 miles altitude----x
x------JPL/NASA Space Shuttle orbit ~300 miles altitude-x
x------Intl. Space Station orbit ~220 miles altitude |
x------Earth's sea level -0- miles altitude-------------x

To give you an idea of the scale involved, if each hard line
break in the chart below equals roughly 10,000 miles, to wit:

x------Moon's mean geocentric distance ~239,000 miles---x
| 230,000 |
| 220,000 |
| 210,000 |
| 200,000 |
| 190,000 |
| 180,000 |
| 170,000 |
| 160,000 |
| 150,000 |
| 140,000 |
| 130,000 |
| 120,000 |
| 110,000 |
| 100,000 |
| 90,000 |
| 80,000 |
| 70,000 |
| 60,000 |
| 50,000 |
| 40,000 |
| 30,000 |
x------Geostationary orbit ~22,300 miles altitude-------x
x------Mid-altitude orbit ~12,500 miles altitude--------x
x------Low-altitude orbit below ~1200 miles altitude----x

Thus the low-earth shuttle orbit would fit somewhere between
the center and baseline of the bottom 'x'--hardly visible at
all at this scale. And yet, that is the highest altitude any
manned flight has ever successfully sustained for any length
of time. But the "men to the moon" fairytale devotees don't
want to face up to these and other glaring facts in evidence:

*Altitude Comparison Chart of Shuttle vs. Moon & Manmade Satellites:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=A82FLEI03881...@anonymous.poster

*Apollo Moon Missions 1969-1972 Were At Best *Unmanned*:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=VTKA4X1O3750...@Gilgamesh-frog.org

*Quasi-Uncensored Apollo Moon Hoax Bookmarks:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=7RL5KJIX3749...@Gilgamesh-frog.org

Remember, because this particular evidence regarding the laser
reflectors (which are indisputably on the surface of the Moon)
has been repeatedly cited as "proof" that living human beings
have actually been to the Moon and back (i.e., only by badly-
educated cowards who were duped by NASA's propaganda machine),
but were in reality *unmanned* missions at best that occurred
nearly FOUR DECADES ago, I'll briefly address this issue one
more time for the benefit of conscientious lurkers out there:

http://www.aerospaceguide.net/spacecraft/lunakhod.html
"Lunokhod 1 was the first successful Soviet remote-
controlled moon rover that was carried to the Moon
by Luna 17. It was launched November 10, 1970. The
rover had eight wheels.
"The Luna 17 spacecraft landed on the moon on November
17, 1970. Lunokhod 1 weighed just under 2,000 pounds
and was designed to operate for 90 days while guided
by a 5-person team. Lunokhod 1 explored the Mare
Imbrium for 11 months and traveled 11km and relayed
television pictures and scientific data.
Lunokhod 2 moon rover was an improved version of
Lunokhod 1. It was carried to the moon on Luna 21
and landed on January 16, 1973. Lunokhod 2 was faster
and carried an additional television camera. It
travelled 37km in only 8 weeks." [end quote]

http://www.zarya.info/Diaries/Luna/Lunokhod1.htm
"Lunokhod 1 went to the Moon aboard Luna 17. Its
eight wire-mesh wheels each has its own electric
motor to allow manoeuvring in tight spaces, and so
failure of a single motor did not prevent it from
moving.
The lidded box at the left is a French-built laser
reflector. It was used to reflect back to Earth a
laser beam, making it possible to measure the
distance between the Earth and Moon to an accuracy
of twenty to thirty centimetres" [end quote]

http://www.zarya.info/Diaries/Luna/Lunokhod2.htm
"There is an additional high-level TV camera for
panoramic photography, and all lenses have
improved sunshades.
The small silver box between the front wheels is
an alpha particle emitter which can be lowered
onto the Moon to measure soil composition. Like
its predecessor, Lunokhod 2 carries a French
retro-reflector for use with a laser beam
transmitted from Earth. It allows the Earth-Moon
distance to be measured to an accuracy around 20
centimetres.

http://www.zarya.info/Diaries/Luna/Luna16.htm
"the cone-shaped antenna keeps communication with
Earth while the drill arm sits in its rest position
on the right. The sample will be taken by rotating
the drill head by one hundred and eighty degrees,
lowering the drill arm to the surface and extracting
a core sample.
On returning to the rest position, the sample is
transferred to the return capsule and sent back to
Earth" [end quote]

Therefore the Soviet Lunokhod I/II-Luna XVII/XXI missions
both successfully landed their unmanned remote-controlled
lunar-rovers a.k.a. dune-buggies on the Moon: in the same
time frame as the alleged "apollo" missions were supposed
to have occurred. These remote-controlled Russian buggies
placed French- made laser reflectors on the Moon! Another
Soviet unmanned mission, Luna XVI, landed on the Moon and
returned a soil sample to the Earth by September 24, 1970:
from the Moon, unmanned, programmed and remote-controlled.

So laser-reflecting corner prisms were placed on the Moon
by unmanned probes and a 100g x 35 cm soil sample drilled
out from the lunar surface was sent back to Earth by this
earlier of these unmanned missions all in the early 1970s.
This completely and absolutely destroys any argument that
lunar soil samples or lunar laser reflectors "prove" that
men were on the Moon. Rather, as with all other evidences
cited allegedly supporting of the "apollo" missions, upon
precise examination the same evidence proves at least the
"manned" portions of these apollo missions were definitely
hoaxed. Men NEVER went to the Moon, because men have NEVER
achieved and survived sustained altitudes much above about
five or six hundred miles above Earth's sea level. Got it?
Remember, the Moon is almost a quarter million miles away--
that's *HALF A MILLION MILES ROUND TRIP*! Get the picture?

By contrast, the Russians proved that they did send their
unmanned probes to the Moon to wit: the presence of laser
reflectors left thereon by the aforesaid Lunokhod buggies.
It could be argued that the lunar soil samples were faked
somehow, but laser reflecting corner cubes are irrefutable
evidence that unmanned robotic probes put them there. See?

At least, the demonstrable presence of the "apollo" laser
reflectors proves the American space program successfully
sent some UNMANNED probes to the Moon -and- has continued
to launch many unmanned instruments into space ever since.
All these missions are UNMANNED. Why? The Sun, that's why.
That's why they NEVER send men into outer space. Not once.
Otherwise, they'd fry to a crisp in the intense radiation.

In Vigilance,
Daniel Joseph Min
http://www.2hot2cool.com/11/danieljosephmin/

Message has been deleted

BradGuth

Oct 31, 2007, 2:45:57 AM10/31/07
In all possible fairness, there may have been those lunar transported
ETs, as of once upon a time situated onboard our interstellar
migrating icy proto-moon, wheeas that's technically doable for the
likes of accommodating our frail DNA having to survive such an exposed
trek. A thick layer of ice not only makes a perfectly terrific
thermal insulator, but it's also going to function darn good on behalf
of cosmic radiation shielding (a whole lot better off than any
combined terrestrial atmosphere and magnetosphere worth of Van Allen
bets can accommodate, as well as such ice [especially if it's made
extra cold and thus of hard salty ice] being rather nicely impact
resistant).

This following press event should have been well enough over by now,
with at the very least some viable info along with one or more of
those supposed taboo NASA/Apollo images that we've never before seen,
as for their getting usenet posted by at least one soul. I wonder
what's taking so long? (didn't anyone bother to show up?)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.space.history/browse_frm/thread/f326915ff445ad01/85a4f5446390fdcc#85a4f5446390fdcc

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.astro/browse_frm/thread/666efb808ae30256/557f86034fb4b63a#557f86034fb4b63a

Interesting as to how GOOGLE/NOVA sci.space.history and any other

usenet group as hosting this topic was so quick to cut us off at the

pass, and just in time before this "NASA Cover-Ups Continue" of their
National Press Club thing got underway. For the record, I'm also
getting summarily traumatised by those extra butt-loads of their PC

spermware/fuckware that's trying every other dirty trick in their Old

Testament book in order to terminate my usenet access, or at least
capable of remote terminating my mouse. Meanwhile, other usenet
groups without having this topic have been much less affected if at
all.

I have no personal doubts as to the possibility of there having been

"ancient artificial ruins and technology on the Moon," as discovered

by our orbiting Apollo robotics (thought not as recorded via
astronauts) and perhaps as such having been legally classified under
the 1958 Space Act by NASA for the past 40+ years.

As to the demonstration and analyzing one of those supposed secret

technologies retrieved by the Apollo crews, relating to the artificial

control of gravity, is entirely proof positive of the ongoing ruse/

sting nature of this forever hocus-pocus fiasco, of the silly hype

worth of infowar/infomercial spewing that's at the very disinformation
root of most all things NASA and pretend-atheists at the same time.

There is simply no possible way that Ken or Richard are actually rogue

agents working outside of MI5/NSA/CIA~NASA orchestration or

moderation, and still alive to be sharing such supposed secrets (far

less crimes would get such folks put into our secret prisons and if
need be waterboarded to death without so much as any speck of due

process). I would believe that it does our NASA much good having such
a insider ruse/sting ongoing, because it only makes everything else

[...]

It'll be downright interesting as to a head count and ID of those
attending this Enterprise Mission news event. I wonder what sort of
obscure back page of which newspaper or publication it'll get reported
upon? (perhaps Play Boy or LeapFrog will run something in pop-up
format)
- Brad Guth -

BradGuth

Oct 31, 2007, 2:50:28 AM10/31/07
> http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=A82FLEI038814.6969560...@anonymous.poster

> *Apollo Moon Missions 1969-1972 Were At Best *Unmanned*:
> http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=VTKA4X1O37500.9704861...@Gilgamesh-frog.org

> *Quasi-Uncensored Apollo Moon Hoax Bookmarks:
> http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=7RL5KJIX37499.1691435...@Gilgamesh-frog.org
> So laser-reflecting corner prisms were placed on the ...
>
> read more »

Nothing from Earth has soft landed upon our moon. At best a few one-
way soft impacts were likely accomplished.
- Brad Guth -

BradGuth

Oct 31, 2007, 2:14:53 PM10/31/07
And on the DoD table, we have our warm and fuzzy Nukes in Space, and
so much more to look forward to: Scroll yourself down to page 30 or
so / Cis-Lunar Space
http://www.niac.usra.edu/files/library/meetings/annual/nov03/Worden_Simon.pdf

According to our XNASA "Enterprise Mission" wizards and author of
"Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA", our moon needs to be re-
explored in much greater detail, of which I'd have to full agree with
that analogy, but not for the same reasons as having been suggested by
NASA's very own weird kind of disinformation/infowar spewing
rusemasters that are indirectly supporting everything NASA/Apollo, as
though it's the one and only whole truth and nothing but the truth, so
help them via whatever faith-based God is putting our hard earned loot
into their offshore bank accounts.

According to our "Saint Isadore Patron Saint of the Internet(Tom)" as
having reported upon yet another Enterprise Mission infomercial event
as having a head count of 124. At that rather pathetic turnout, I
supposed that kind of infomercial press exposure event as held within
the little "Zenger Room" cost them at the very least a good $100/head
(a whole lot more spendy if you're not a NPC member). Was there any
door charge, implied donation or required book purchase for attending?

Wow! 124 is certainly a whole lot better head count than I'd thought
would attend. As a small NPC classroom of such heads, perchance were
any of those attending heads from The Washington Post or PBS. Wasn't
Dan Rather or any other investigative reporter there? How about a
brief visit by Walter Cronkite, or was there even so much as one
official NASA astronaut there to behold?

Thus far, there's still no public press coverage, or much less of
anything from LeapFrog about squat of whatever's supposedly so moon
like for real about those xenon arc lamp spectrum illuminated terrain
photographs, of our guano island's pretend it's a moon environment
setting.

Even of my having reviewed far better close-ups of that unusually
bright albedo worthy rock, and via our fancy but optically unfiltered
and apparently rad-hard Kodak moment shots of that supposed ET
modified rock are not telling us squat as to what and/or how any of
that physically dark, thick and sticky moon dust ever managed to get
out of those deep cracks, and of that other extremely spooky and
supposed artificial tower item is just looking as though too gosh darn
hocus pocus, as though it was something weird in their guano island
background or on stage that wasn't supposed to be there, as otherwise
it's made of or cloaked by whatever's nearly as sooty black as or at
least darker than coal.

There's actually some extremely weird stuff as robotic photographed
from orbit that's entirely believable as being somewhat artificial
looking, and otherwise just plain old naturally weird about our
physically dark and nasty moon that's oddly somewhat salty, as well as
highly electrostatic charged and always saturated in gamma, plus
double IR roasting to death by day of having those pesky X-rays to
deal with.

In all possible fairness, there may have been those lunar transported
ETs, as of once upon a time situated onboard our interstellar
migrating icy proto-moon, wheeas that's technically doable for the
likes of accommodating our frail DNA having to survive such an exposed
trek. A thick layer of ice not only makes a perfectly terrific
thermal insulator, but it's also going to function darn good on behalf
of cosmic radiation shielding (a whole lot better off than any
combined terrestrial atmosphere and magnetosphere worth of Van Allen
bets can accommodate, as well as such ice [especially if it's made
extra cold and thus of hard salty ice] being rather nicely impact
resistant).

This following press event should have been well enough over by now,
with at the very least some viable info along with one or more of

those supposed taboo (aka never seen before) NASA/Apollo images that
we've never before had access to, as for those images getting usenet
posted for the first time by at least one honest soul. I wonder
what's taking so long? (or didn't anyone of investigative importance

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.astro/browse_frm/thread/666efb808ae30256/557f86034fb4b63a#557f86034fb4b63a

I have no personal doubts as to the possibility of there having been
"ancient artificial ruins and technology on the Moon", as discovered
by our orbiting Apollo robotics (though not as directly recorded via
Apollo astronauts) and perhaps as such having been legally classified
[...]

you? (wouldn't that happen again if there was any such disclosed
truths about our moon to behold, especially if such information didn't
fully cover our NASA/Apollo butts)

Not only did those pesky MIB manage to arrange that rather unfortunate
encounter with a locomotive, but also having scrubbed out his entire
safety report, as well as that of his field office and most of

everything else got scrubbed off the face of Earth, almost like that
safety engineer had never existed.

Perhaps something similar will happen to Dr. Ken Johnston. (does Ken
Johnston have a reliable posse that's packing heat?) Or, is this

simply another pretend sort of whistleblower ruse kind of thing that

our government and NASA are really good at pulling off. (at least if I

were NASA, it's exactly what kind of stealth insider damage-control
that I'd be doing and/or allowing right about now)

It seems as though anything that further supports the notions of our
NASA/Apollo astronauts actually walking moonsuit butt naked on that
moon of ours is good enough, even if it comes by way of other
rusemasters trying to pull off whatever can suggest that we'd walked
on that dusty old moon with our unfiltered optics and Kodak film that

was somehow rad-hard and otherwise immune to such raw UV or even UV

secondary/recoil photons, and otherwise simply couldn't notice or much
less record Venus.

It'll be downright interesting as to a head count and ID of those
attending this Enterprise Mission news event. I wonder what sort of
obscure back page of which newspaper or publication it'll get reported
upon? (perhaps Play Boy or LeapFrog will run something in pop-up

format).
- Brad Guth -

BradGuth

Oct 31, 2007, 4:33:16 PM10/31/07
On Oct 30, 10:45 pm, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In all possible fairness, there may have been those lunar transported
> ETs, as of once upon a time situated onboard our interstellar
> migrating icy proto-moon, wheeas that's technically doable for the
> likes of accommodating our frail DNA having to survive such an exposed
> trek. A thick layer of ice not only makes a perfectly terrific
> thermal insulator, but it's also going to function darn good on behalf
> of cosmic radiation shielding (a whole lot better off than any
> combined terrestrial atmosphere and magnetosphere worth of Van Allen
> bets can accommodate, as well as such ice [especially if it's made
> extra cold and thus of hard salty ice] being rather nicely impact
> resistant).
>
> This following press event should have been well enough over by now,
> with at the very least some viable info along with one or more of
> those supposed taboo NASA/Apollo images that we've never before seen,
> as for their getting usenet posted by at least one soul. I wonder
> what's taking so long? (didn't anyone bother to show up?)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.space.history/browse_frm/thread/f3...
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.astro/browse_frm/thread/666efb808a...

Thus far, still no public press coverage, or much less of anything
from LeapFrog about squat of what's supposedly so moon like for real
about those xenon arc lamp spectrum illuminated terrain photographs of
our guano island pretend it's a moon setting. Even close Kodak shots
of that supposed modified rock are not telling us what and/or how any
of that thick and sticky moon dust managed to get out of those deep
cracks, and of that supposed artificial tower item is just looking too
gosh darn hocus pocus, as though it was something in the guano island

background or on stage that wasn't supposed to be there, as otherwise

it's made of whatever's nearly as black as or darker than coal.

There's actually some extremely weird stuff as robotic photographed
from orbit that's entirely believable as being somewhat artificial
looking, and otherwise just plain old naturally weird about our

physically dark and nasty moon that's oddly somewhat salty.
- Brad Guth -

rhw007

Oct 31, 2007, 8:00:25 PM10/31/07
On Oct 31, 2:14 pm, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> According to our XNASA "Enterprise Mission" wizards and author of
> "Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA", our moon needs to be re-
> explored in much greater detail, of which I'd have to full agree with
> that analogy, but not for the same reasons as having been suggested by
> NASA's very own weird kind of disinformation/infowar spewing
> rusemasters that are indirectly supporting everything NASA/Apollo, as
> though it's the one and only whole truth and nothing but the truth, so
> help them via whatever faith-based God is putting our hard earned loot
> into their offshore bank accounts.

Ken Johnston is NOT a "rusemaster" but a true HERO who bucked the
system and disobeyed a direct order to destroy Apollo original
negatives rather that what SHOULD have been and preserved them for
history and only....are they being digitized for the web...because
NASA KNEW this book was "coming out" and wanted to get on the 'front
side' of this issue...sorta like they are backtracking heavily from
squashing their own AirSafety Report about FAA and AirSpace Safety.

If one would do RESEARCH on things one would KNOW this...and be an
INFORMED commentor.

For EVERYONE's edification and enlightement the "Save the Apollo
Images" 'movement' was started by Keith Laney:

http://keithlaney.net/project_free_the_apollo_images.htm

And because of his and his friends continued support through the
years..it is FINALLY coming into fruition...partially because Ken
Johnston is releasing the knowledge that NASA told him to destroy a
set and he did not and is NOW saying so and is freely sharing them
with Researchers.

You can see the beginning of that effort here:

http://apollo.sese.asu.edu/

And if you want to know MORE about Ken Johnston see their blog for
FACTS :

http://darkmission.blogspot.com/

-snip-

> It'll be downright interesting as to a head count and ID of those
> attending this Enterprise Mission news event. I wonder what sort of
> obscure back page of which newspaper or publication it'll get reported
> upon? (perhaps Play Boy or LeapFrog will run something in pop-up
> format).
> - Brad Guth -

Then Brad I suggest you wait for REAL NEWS about the event from the
people who put it on...or can you contact someone who WAS there rather
than pull some number of 124 out the air. Where are your FACTS for
that number? Who said it...got a photo from the event to back up that
claim?

Again...RESEARCH counts....where's yours?

If there's nothing to hide...why hide the information, objects or gag
people or documents?

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Don't make promises and policies you don't intend to keep and to keep
the policies and promises you do make.

ACTIONS speak louder than words.
ACTIONS are PROOF of intent.
ACTIONS are the final judgment of character.

It REALLY is that simple.

Bob... :D
http://www.commonsensecentral.net

BradGuth

Oct 31, 2007, 10:02:53 PM10/31/07
On Oct 31, 4:00 pm, rhw007 <rhw...@twcny.rr.com> wrote:
> On Oct 31, 2:14 pm, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > According to our XNASA "Enterprise Mission" wizards and author of
> > "Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA", our moon needs to be re-
> > explored in much greater detail, of which I'd have to full agree with
> > that analogy, but not for the same reasons as having been suggested by
> > NASA's very own weird kind of disinformation/infowar spewing
> > rusemasters that are indirectly supporting everything NASA/Apollo, as
> > though it's the one and only whole truth and nothing but the truth, so
> > help them via whatever faith-based God is putting our hard earned loot
> > into their offshore bank accounts.
>
> Ken Johnston is NOT a "rusemaster" but a true HERO who bucked the
> system and disobeyed a direct order to destroy Apollo original
> negatives rather that what SHOULD have been and preserved them for
> history and only....are they being digitized for the web...because
> NASA KNEW this book was "coming out" and wanted to get on the 'front
> side' of this issue...sorta like they are backtracking heavily from
> squashing their own AirSafety Report about FAA and AirSpace Safety.

But there are no such original NASA/Apollo negatives or original
slides of film that ever spent an EVA minute on that nasty surface of
our anticathode worthy moon. Images as obtained from a robotic
orbiting camera are all that's available, and for the most part that's
still not of the original film.

Thanks for all that constructive feedback. I'll put it to good work
and report back.

BTW, I hide nothing, and I'm not the least bit all-knowing nor am I
some kind of rusemaster/wizard that pulls stuff out of thin air.

The actions I'd like to take have been posted and unchanged for the
past 7+ years, but unlike so many others, I can't do everything all by
myself. Would you like to help?
- Brad Guth -

rhw007

Nov 1, 2007, 2:52:32 AM11/1/07
On Oct 31, 10:02 pm, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But there are no such original NASA/Apollo negatives or original
> slides of film that ever spent an EVA minute on that nasty surface of
> our anticathode worthy moon. Images as obtained from a robotic
> orbiting camera are all that's available, and for the most part that's
> still not of the original film.
>
> <snip>

> Thanks for all that constructive feedback. I'll put it to good work
> and report back.
>
> BTW, I hide nothing, and I'm not the least bit all-knowing nor am I
> some kind of rusemaster/wizard that pulls stuff out of thin air.
>
> The actions I'd like to take have been posted and unchanged for the
> past 7+ years, but unlike so many others, I can't do everything all by
> myself. Would you like to help?
> - Brad Guth --

I'm busy enough right now trying to steer MY Life into a direction
where I can help bring about a collaboration of people to get
Earthlings back on "The Golden Path" it once was on.

If you don't believe...for whatever reasons...that Neil Armstrong and
all the other Astronauts did NOT walk on the Moon in actuallity...then
I doubt you and I could agree on much concerning the Moon...much less
Mars.

As for SPACE itself...you mau have ideas similar to mine and my
friends...there are many aspects to ALL research into the Universe and
into simply being able to be aware...I am ME.

Check out the links and read the REAL history of the NASA photographs,
both of the Moon and Mars...besides so many others like 'Slinky;s"
coming from the Sun. Sun storms that twirl into DNA lime helixes
spreading millions of miles into space...so many things do NOT fit
into a "mainstream science/news/media/gov" tidy little box with
perfect rules for every situation and entity.

We'll see as we move forward....heartbeat by heartbeat.

Bob...:D
http://commonsensecentral.net/

BradGuth

Nov 1, 2007, 2:58:20 PM11/1/07
On Oct 31, 10:52 pm, rhw007 <rhw...@twcny.rr.com> wrote:
> On Oct 31, 10:02 pm, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > But there are no such original NASA/Apollo negatives or original
> > slides of film that ever spent an EVA minute on that nasty surface of
> > our anticathode worthy moon. Images as obtained from a robotic
> > orbiting camera are all that's available, and for the most part that's
> > still not of the original film.
>
> > <snip>
>
> > Thanks for all that constructive feedback. I'll put it to good work
> > and report back.
>
> > BTW, I hide nothing, and I'm not the least bit all-knowing nor am I
> > some kind of rusemaster/wizard that pulls stuff out of thin air.
>
> > The actions I'd like to take have been posted and unchanged for the
> > past 7+ years, but unlike so many others, I can't do everything all by
> > myself. Would you like to help?
> > - Brad Guth --
>
> I'm busy enough right now trying to steer MY Life into a direction
> where I can help bring about a collaboration of people to get
> Earthlings back on "The Golden Path" it once was on.

Good luck on that one. Can I do anything more to help?

> If you don't believe...for whatever reasons...that Neil Armstrong and
> all the other Astronauts did NOT walk on the Moon in actuallity...then
> I doubt you and I could agree on much concerning the Moon...much less
> Mars.

Obviously you still think our frail human DNA is sufficiently robust
and/or rad-hard enough for Mars because of the ruse/sting of infowar/
infomercial disinformation that you've accepted as NASA/Apollo truth
regarding our naked, physically dark and unavoidably anticathode moon,
as being humanly survivable as is. Sorry, I can't help you with that
one.

> As for SPACE itself...you mau have ideas similar to mine and my
> friends...there are many aspects to ALL research into the Universe and
> into simply being able to be aware...I am ME.
>
> Check out the links and read the REAL history of the NASA photographs,
> both of the Moon and Mars...besides so many others like 'Slinky;s"
> coming from the Sun. Sun storms that twirl into DNA lime helixes
> spreading millions of miles into space...so many things do NOT fit
> into a "mainstream science/news/media/gov" tidy little box with
> perfect rules for every situation and entity.
>
> We'll see as we move forward....heartbeat by heartbeat.
>
> Bob...:Dhttp://commonsensecentral.net/

I tend to agree with your closing analogy.

The problem is, with our very own faith-based Yiddish puppet as our
born-again resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) taking us ever closer to
WWIII, we may not have the time or the necessary resources in order to
accomplish much of anything other than a given best personal effort on
behalf of saving ourselves from our own kind.

Even with all the necessary time and unlimited resources provided via
Earth and our hard earned loot, Mars is not exactly a good option,
unless surviving mostly underground and otherwise upon mostly of
whatever is brought from Earth (aka energy, beer, pizza and units of
your banked bone marrow) is what you silly Mars or bust kind of folks
had in your mindset.
- Brad Guth -

rhw007

Nov 2, 2007, 12:22:43 AM11/2/07
> - Brad Guth --

And I tend to agree with your last analogy as well. :D
I got this email from Richard sent this morning and sorry about delay

But only come on-line about 7-8 PM EST..anyhoo
RCH:

Robert,

Still on the road in DC. Many significant developments "behind the

scenes" after the press club event. Will make a full report soon,
as

sson as we return home -- tomorrow.

One day there .. then we head for LA, and the "big weekend." Will be

doing more important political stuff there.

Will be back for more time to report on ALL developments next week.

Until then ... stay tuned. :)

Pass it on ....

RCH
-----

amd Keith Laney gets thanx for these links:

http://newsfromrussia.com/science/mysteries/31-10-2007/99895-moon-0

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/Frontpage/2007/10/08/01870.html

for AFTER event coverage he found.

and these links for BEFORE event coverage:

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?

ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/10-22-2007/0004687165&EDATE=

http://tinyurl.com/36p3r9

http://preview.tinyurl.com/36p3r9

http://www.sys-con.com/read/450055.htm

Thanx Kieth :D

We ALL would wish 'acknowledgement' of things we think we found
first. I know my 'claim' to be the first to post "The Cydonia Smoking
Pyramid" at about 1:45 PM April 14, 1998 at my CCC webiste...THEN
CommonSenseCentral.COM ( which still irks me I cant get it back ) RCH
still used it on his website without credit to me...I'm not personally
in a huff.

The pursuit of knowledge and the 'stealing' if 'some' want to call it
that...goes first back to NASA as someone...now I can't remember who
said that in this thread that we CYDONISTAS were TALKING and SHOWING
IMAGES of Water WELL before Dr Mikey Malin had Dr. Kenny Edget "drag
him kicking and screaming" to acknowledge water in an image I posted
baacl in 1999 :

http://commonsensecentral.net/mars_recent/msss_7707rel_seepage_real_water.gif

>From this page:

http://commonsensecentral.net/mars_recent/mars_1999_news.htm

So for "JUSTICE" should I take Dr. Mikey and Dr. Kenny to Judge
Judy ????

Or maybe file another FOIA with NASA...

Now that I drifted way way way off topic you think HEH?

The following I have been saying a loooooong time applies to NASA
getting 'caught' squelching and hiddding or misrepresenting data that
it surprises me people are surprised that NASA does this. Well of
course people like Oberg and unfortunately too many others
"believe"...they've taken too many sips from the same tea that Dark
Lord Cheney is handing out these days....though the State Department
Beaurocrats seems a bit upset these days....wonder why if the BRUTAL
TRUTHS are being told?

If there's nothing to hide...why hide the information, objects or gag
people or documents?

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Don't make promises and policies you don't intend to keep and to keep
the policies and promises you do make.

ACTIONS speak louder than words.

ACTIONS are PROOF of intent.

ACTIONS are the final judgment of character.

It REALLY is that simple.

Bob...

http://www.commonsensecentral.net

http://commonsensecentral.blogspot.com/

Scott Hedrick

Nov 2, 2007, 9:33:52 PM11/2/07
For Brad's benefit, since he has a hard time telling the difference:

Venus Maps:
http://astrogeology.usgs.gov/Projects/PlanetaryMapping/DIGGEOL/venus.htm

Mars Maps:
http://astrogeology.usgs.gov/Projects/PlanetaryMapping/DIGGEOL/mars.htm

Here's where two possible images of Mars can be found:
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9G_Rq9JzytHbbgAL0ejzbkF/SIG=12i7ap08d/EXP=1194139849/**http%3A//maine.rr.com/around_town/features2002/portlandmag/pizza;
the first image could be a partially-terraformed Mars, and the lower a more
current view. Or it could be a possible image of Io. YMMV.

BradGuth

Nov 2, 2007, 10:50:28 PM11/2/07
> http://commonsensecentral.net/mars_recent/msss_7707rel_seepage_real_w...

Do those laws of physics work entirely diifferently off-world?

As if so, then we have a whole new planetology game plan, especially
if the near vacuum likes of that Mars environment could allow for such
free standing fresh water or even as regular h2o ice to coexist upon
Mars without any possible remote science instrument detections
whatsoever.
- Brad Guth -

rhw007

Nov 3, 2007, 7:43:56 PM11/3/07

> Do those laws of physics work entirely diifferently off-world?
>
> As if so, then we have a whole new planetology game plan, especially
> if the near vacuum likes of that Mars environment could allow for such
> free standing fresh water or even as regular h2o ice to coexist upon
> Mars without any possible remote science instrument detections
> whatsoever.
> - Brad Guth -- Show quoted text -

Gawd Brad eve Dr Mikey Malin "has come kicking and screaming" into
saying there is "Liquid water flowing over the surface of Mars NOW !!!

Get with the data and RESEARCH your topics folks.

Bob...:D

Quadibloc

Nov 3, 2007, 8:09:33 PM11/3/07
rhw007 wrote:
> Gawd Brad eve Dr Mikey Malin "has come kicking and screaming" into
> saying there is "Liquid water flowing over the surface of Mars NOW !!!

While Brad Guth certainly does say a lot of wild things, I didn't
think there was enough atmospheric pressure for liquid water to flow
on the surface of Mars whenever it got warm enough to melt.

Of course, we know there is ice on Mars - one of its polar caps is
chiefly made of water ice, this was known quite some time ago.

John Savard

BradGuth

Nov 3, 2007, 10:09:43 PM11/3/07

Apparently the laws of physics work differently while on Mars, such as
gamma and X-rays don't harm human DNA any more than any of those
nearly full-speed arriving meteor items of nasty debris doesn't hurt
in the least bit, and so forth. So, just because there's a near
vacuum to deal with, lots of CO2/dry-ice most everywhere by night, and
otherwise damn little if any salt to behold, as then why wouldn't
plain old fresh water be flowing like crazy on Mars? (you got me)

Doesn't the Mars equator/tropics get rather damn cold each night? How
would such extremely frozen to death amounts of such supposed fresh
water ice manage to thaw out so quicky after each frosty sunrise? Is
there something of a cloaked geothermal energy cache that we don't
know about?
- Brad Guth -

rhw007

Nov 4, 2007, 1:59:19 AM11/4/07

Sheesh you guys I just googled the phrase and came up with this:

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/mars/news/mgs-20061206.html

And this one is only recent there are EARLY reports...

http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/ice/water_mars.html

You folks are NOT doing your RESEARCH befor replying.

naughty.

Bob...:D

BradGuth

Nov 4, 2007, 12:08:11 PM11/4/07

In other words, our government that supposedly never lies to us has
uncovered entirely new off-world conditional laws of physics, in order
to further support whatever it takes for keeping the public (us
village idiots and obviously yourself) continually snookered and thus
easily dumbfounded past the point of no return.
- Brad Guth -

rhw007

Nov 4, 2007, 1:15:31 PM11/4/07
> - Brad Guth -- Hide quoted text -

Brad,

I NEVER said did NOT lie.

PLEASE..again...RESEARCH.

http://commonsensecentral.net/

My website above is FULL pf "Questions" which tell of NASA's lies.

They cannot lie ALL the time...but...pretty nearly...or partly lie.

That is why it takes INTENSE RESEARCH and INTEREST in these things to
following the DATA and also into LEARNING HOW to process that data.

Some of that is at my weviste too.

Examples...though you should check out main site for more.

Lies:

http://commonsensecentral.net/2003/July_Cydonia/whosblowingfoofoodust.html

http://commonsensecentral.net/2003/cartoonistofcydonia.htm

http://commonsensecentral.net/open_challenge_to_dr_phil.htm

Processing:

http://commonsensecentral.net/2003/whos_blockies_are_they.htm

http://commonsensecentral.net/2003/doing_qubes.htm

In order to not be "snookered to the point of no return" you MUST
research your subject fully, and repeatedly complain to those same
Politicians, Adminstration officials, Beaurocrats, National, and your
LOCAL media people. Write letters to editors of NY Times, Washington
Post, write the media people who 'buy the lies' and tell them they are
solloing the Adminstrative Kool Aid for a "Jim Jones Disaster: that is
looming ahead of us unless they wake up.

But these 'BBS" and Usenets posts do not get their attention...getting
PERSONALLY involved is the ONLY way to change things.

ACTIONS speak louder than words.
ACTIONS are PROOF of intent.
ACTIONS are the final judgment of character.

It REALLY is that simple.

Bob... :D
http://www.commonsensecentral.net

BradGuth

Nov 4, 2007, 3:24:47 PM11/4/07
> http://commonsensecentral.net/2003/July_Cydonia/whosblowingfoofoodust...

> http://commonsensecentral.net/2003/cartoonistofcydonia.htm
>
> http://commonsensecentral.net/open_challenge_to_dr_phil.htm
>
> Processing:
>
> http://commonsensecentral.net/2003/whos_blockies_are_they.htm
>
> http://commonsensecentral.net/2003/doing_qubes.htm
>
> In order to not be "snookered to the point of no return" you MUST
> research your subject fully, and repeatedly complain to those same
> Politicians, Adminstration officials, Beaurocrats, National, and your
> LOCAL media people. Write letters to editors of NY Times, Washington
> Post, write the media people who 'buy the lies' and tell them they are
> solloing the Adminstrative Kool Aid for a "Jim Jones Disaster: that is
> looming ahead of us unless they wake up.
>
> But these 'BBS" and Usenets posts do not get their attention...getting
> PERSONALLY involved is the ONLY way to change things.
>
> ACTIONS speak louder than words.
> ACTIONS are PROOF of intent.
> ACTIONS are the final judgment of character.
>
> It REALLY is that simple.
>
> Bob... :D http://www.commonsensecentral.net

Very good advise, whereas then you can't possibly buy into those fully
fly-by-rocket soft landings and rad-hard moonsuit EVA things, because
there's no such physics nor have we a speck of independently
replicated science that proves or even supports that our Third Reich
team of NASA's Yids were anywhere nearly that good, much less
accepting their having lost most everything of such nifty R&D and
those 700 boxes of mission related data (including our having no
formal science access to all or any of their original film) that
matters the most.

BTW, Mars has been a cold and geothermally inactive sort of dead
planet for millions of years, possibly for hundreds of millions of
years, and it's not getting itself any better with time. If there was
any viable intelligent other life within the last few thousand years
to behold, it would have taken considerable technology in order to
have survived even underground. So, it is not all that impossible,
just highly unlikely, especially without salt.

But why would they have intentionally hidden themselves so well?

I'd say 100+ million years ago was about as minimal survival rated as
Mars having sustained any degree of intelligent life, and of most
microbes being terminated as of the last million years might be nearly
as good as Mars gets.
- Brad Guth -

BradGuth

Nov 4, 2007, 7:40:07 PM11/4/07
BTW, you silly folks do realize that our Google/NOVA wizards are
essentially one in the same mindset as NASA, plus their even sharing
some of the very same infrastructure, don't you?
- Brad Guth -