I wanna RAPE and MAIM whore daughters of FBI, NSA and NIS DIRECTORS Mueller, Alexander and McConnell

AmerGovtPsychopathsExposer

Mar 7, 2007, 4:45:41 PM3/7/07
I want to RAPE and MAIM the WHORE DAUGHTERS of FBI, NSA and NIS directors
Robert Mueller III, Mathew Hayden, Keith Alexander and Mike McConnell and
then carve out
their eyes, chop their ears, noses and then stab them a hundred times
on their faces and body and maim them and make sure they cry every second
for the rest of their lives and make sure no guy will ever think of having
sex
with these rich whores.

I do not want to kill them because there is no pain in death. I want these
whores to experience what I have been experiencing every second for years
in the hands of their fucking dads at FBI, NSA and NIS.

Once I finish raping them, I want to sell tickets to the public who ever
wants to fuck these two whores. Once everybody is done I wanna torture
them like I said and make these rich whores "MY VOICE" to go on TV
and explain to the american public how much pain I have been subjected
to by their fucking dads organizations FBI, NSA and NIS.

The best part is these PSYCHOPATHS Mueller III, Alexander and McConnell
and their whole families will become "my voices" for the rest of their lives
and
work towards real freedom and democracy in our great christian nation
america.

traveller 66

Mar 9, 2007, 11:32:10 PM3/9/07

Get lost jerk, go use cotse.