ATHEISTS, EVOLUTIONISTS AND EVEN CREATIONISTS -- YOU ALL HAVE IT WRONG

Good Gawd!

Aug 7, 2009, 10:11:31 AM8/7/09
<
Don't believe the Whack Jobs who've been flling your brain
with nonsense about the universe.
<
Pay absolutely no attention to the atheists and evolutionists
who insist there is NO God.
<
But let' s not exclude the creationists because they've got
a big part of it as well. They've been barking up part of the
wrong tree as well -- claiming there is ONLY ONE GOD and
giving no thought that He also has what we all have and relish:
a family.
<
You see, the truth is, there are MANY Gods.
<
"Each is responsible for a section of the universe," David Fellin
had revealed. "They're members of a family of Gods who live
in a physical body on a planet of their own.
<
"They have the ability to travel as spirits and can go anywhere in
the
universe in almost no time at all."
<
Fellin is one of the three anthracite miners who were entombed more
than 300 feet below the surface following a cave-in near
the village of Sheppton, Pa. -- near Hazleton -- in August 1963.
<
Louis Bova, 54, was killed in the early moments of the cave-in
but Fellin, then 58, and Henry "Hank" Throne, 28, survived and
were rescued 14 days later when pulled to the surface through
a 17 1/2-inch borehole in one of the greatest news stories
of the 1960s.
<
They were rescued just one day before the late, great
Dr. Martin Luther King's eloquent speech crying out for justice
in the shadow of the Lincoln Memorial in the nation's Capitol.
<
Both Fellin and Throne revealed that, when all hope was gone
concerning their survival, the late Pope John XXIII, who had died
in a hospital in Rome 10 weeks before the cave-in, had appeared
to both of them at the same time and remained with them until their
miraculous
rescue.
<
Both men were interviewed separately by the Associated Press
on the morning they were saved and told incredible stories of their
incredible experiences while entombed.
<
<
http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath/page3_files/body_data/fellinquote.gif
http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath/page3_files/body_data/thronequote.gif
<
That same day they were separately interviewed in depth by the U.S.
Navy Survival Team. Dr. Richard Anderson, also a psychiatrist, who
headed the team and conducted the interviews, was amazed that their
stories meshed, which he told Fellin proved they were telling the
truth.
<
He learned, for example, that Fellin and Throne had shared two out-
of-
body experiences, during which they conversed with each other, after
which Fellin had countless more OBEs alone.
<
"I was shown everything there is to see on The Other Side," Fellin
told me numerous times and had passed two polygraph tests about
his experiences (which HE insisted he be given, and paying for them).
<
Fellin revealed, during one of the trips out of his physical body, he
found himself in the company of a man who was normal in every way
except that his face couldn't be clearly seen since it were shrouded
in partial darkness.
<
"I asked him, 'Why can't I see your face?" said Fellin, who said he
was told that "the Face of God can be anyone" because, in spirit
form,
He has the ability to enter anyone's soul at any time.
<
Fellin said He had spent a lot of time in God's company, during which
many of the great mysteries of earth and the universe were explained
-- and even shown to him. They included a trip to another planet
where
human
beings lived -- like us but much smaller.
<
Trips back in time while Fellin was out of his body included the
building of the pyramids, Columbus' journey to discover the North
American continent and the first mating of extraterrestrial men with
near-human women living in what is now Korea (before the earth turned
on its axis, leaving Korea where it is now).
<
Fellin emphasized that he learned there are no secrets in The Other
World and everything -- good or evil -- that you've ever done in your
lifetime on earth is permanently recorded, an open book to anyone you
may have hurt.
<
Fellin also stated that "The Man" confirmed reincarnation is a
reality
and that death does not exist.
<
"I called him Pop," Fellin revealed. "I found Him to be as wonderful
as my own father whom I loved very, very much."
<
It should be noted that, many years before the Hubble telescope,
Fellin had spoken of the unfathomable size of the universe, stating
that he KNOWS it contains more stars and planets "than there are
grains of sand on all the beaches of the world."
<
Skeptics, obviously, considered it to be the Grand-Daddy of All Lies
or possibly the figment of a near-death hallucination,
<
However, the Hubble has just about proven that this apparently is
correct.
<
< NO END TO THE UNIVERSE?
<
http://edconrad.com/Welcome%20to%20edconrad.com_files/body_data/isthe...
<
A few years after this magnificent photo was taken of the
outer reaches of space by the Hubble Telescope in 1996, it
took another one that concentrated on a black patch of sky
as depicted in the photo above.
<
http://www.sciencemusings.com/blog/uploaded_images/HUDF-777866.jpg
<
This view captures the mind-boggling outreaches of the universe
as if taken through an eight-inch straw. No question, almost
the same breathtaking scene would be evident no matter where
the Hubble is pointed. The size of the universe is THAT incredible.
<
And to insist that there's no other intelligent life out there among
the billions upon billions of galaxies simply boggles the mind.
<
To say we -- the human race on earth -- are alone in the
universe is the most ridiculous statement anyone can ever
make.
<
And to deny that man can indeed be multi-millions of years
older than Darwin's theory of evolution is another total absurdity.
<
===================
<
http://groups.google.com.au/group/sci.med/msg/6b5c521eacac07b8
<
http://www.y-jesus.com/jesuscomplex_1.php?gclid=CMuw8IDXg5wCFQZeswodGke7_Q
<
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology.paleo/msg/abadbdf34b87e9db
<
EXTRATERRESTRIALS SUPERVISED CONSTRUCTION OF PYRAMIDS
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.astro/msg/a113359482eaad9a
<
HOW "COLOMBO" DISCOVERED AMERICA...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.astro/msg/9c350823040c0512
<
WHY THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA WAS BUILT
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.ed-conrad/msg/484d8f27be250c9e
<
=================
<
MAN AS OLD AS COAL
http://www.edconrad.com
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestHumanSkull.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FINGERSx.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/FOSSILS08/HumanFemur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanBrain.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/skullb.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Skullx.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Skully,jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SkullBoulderSide.jpg
<
Petrified human skull embedded in boulder is shown
while on display at an international exhibit in Switzerland.
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SwitzerlandExhibit1.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SwitzerlandExhibit2.jpg
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/TestResults.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/zedjaw.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanJaw3.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladder1.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladder2.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladdery.jpg
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestTool.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/PetrifiedPP.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FirstDiscovery.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/MoreFossils.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate3.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate2.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate11.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Fetus8.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Scorpion.jpg
<
=================
<
Lin Liangtai's Web Page
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315
<
Today's Bonus
DEATH DOES NOT EXIST
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Miracle.jpg
http://edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath
<
=====================
<
Ed Conrad (rear) and his albino wolf named Blue.
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/EdnBlue.JPG
<
===========
<
http://groups.google.com/group/news.groups/browse_thread/thread/e58edb69f979e6fe

http://groups.google.com/group/news.groups/browse_thread/thread/e58edb69f979e6fe

ilbe...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2009, 10:54:39 AM8/7/09
On Aug 7, 9:11 am, "Good Gawd!" <conspiracies.101.102....@gmail.com>
wrote:
> <http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath/page3_files/body_data/fellinqu...http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath/page3_files/body_data/thronequ...
> <http://www.y-jesus.com/jesuscomplex_1.php?gclid=CMuw8IDXg5wCFQZeswodG...
> <http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology.paleo/msg/abadbdf34b8...
> <
> EXTRATERRESTRIALS SUPERVISED CONSTRUCTION OF PYRAMIDShttp://groups.google.com/group/sci.astro/msg/a113359482eaad9a
> <
> HOW "COLOMBO" DISCOVERED AMERICA...http://groups.google.com/group/sci.astro/msg/9c350823040c0512
> <
> WHY THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA WAS BUILThttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.ed-conrad/msg/484d8f27be250c9e

> <
> =================
> <
> MAN AS OLD AS COALhttp://www.edconrad.com
> <http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestHumanSkull.JPGhttp://www.edconrad.com/pics/FINGERSx.jpghttp://www.edconrad.com/pics/z8femur.jpghttp://www.edconrad.com/FOSSILS08/HumanFemur.jpghttp://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanBrain.jpghttp://www.edconrad.com/pics/skullb.jpghttp://www.edconrad.com/pics/Skullx.jpghttp://www.edconrad.com/pics/Skully,jpghttp://www.edconrad.com/pics/SkullBoulderSide.jpg> <http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestTool.jpghttp://www.edconrad.com/pics/PetrifiedPP.jpghttp://www.edconrad.com/pics/FirstDiscovery.jpghttp://www.edconrad.com/pics/MoreFossils.jpghttp://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate3.jpghttp://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate2.jpghttp://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate11.jpghttp://www.edconrad.com/pics/Fetus8.jpghttp://www.edconrad.com/pics/Scorpion.jpg
> <
> =================
> <
> Lin Liangtai's Web Pagehttp://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315
> <
> Today's Bonus
> DEATH DOES NOT EXISThttp://www.edconrad.com/pics/Miracle.jpghttp://edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath

> <
> =====================
> <
> Ed Conrad (rear) and his albino wolf named Blue.http://www.edconrad.com/pics/EdnBlue.JPG
> <
> ===========
> <http://groups.google.com/group/news.groups/browse_thread/thread/e58ed...
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/news.groups/browse_thread/thread/e58ed...

No...ONE GOD Creator. Believe what Jesus said , how the Bible can be
proven to be true, so you dont miss heaven. The many gods idea is
completely unsupported and is non sensicle because all the other
'gods' would be created.

BradGuth

Aug 7, 2009, 11:17:55 AM8/7/09
> > <http://www.edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath/page3_files/body_data/fellinqu......
> > <http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestHumanSkull.JPGhttp://www.edconrad....

> > <
> > Petrified human skull embedded in boulder is shown
> > while on display at an international exhibit in Switzerland.
> > <http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SwitzerlandExhibit1.jpghttp://www.edconr...
> > <http://www.edconrad.com/pics/TestResults.jpghttp://www.edconrad.com/p...
> > <http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestTool.jpghttp://www.edconrad.com/pi...

> > <
> > =================
> > <
> > Lin Liangtai's Web Pagehttp://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315
> > <
> > Today's Bonus
> > DEATH DOES NOT EXISThttp://www.edconrad.com/pics/Miracle.jpghttp://edconrad.com/lifeafter...

> > <
> > =====================
> > <
> > Ed Conrad (rear) and his albino wolf named Blue.http://www.edconrad.com/pics/EdnBlue.JPG
> > <
> > ===========
> > <http://groups.google.com/group/news.groups/browse_thread/thread/e58ed...
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/news.groups/browse_thread/thread/e58ed...
>
> No...ONE GOD Creator.   Believe what Jesus said , how the Bible can be
> proven to be true,  so you dont miss heaven.   The many gods idea is
> completely unsupported and is non sensicle because all the other
> 'gods' would be created.

I don't buy it. MultiGod makes a whole lot more sense.

~ BG

Hagar

Aug 7, 2009, 1:15:59 PM8/7/09

"Good Gawd!" <conspiracies...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> <
> Don't believe the Whack Jobs who've been flling your brain
> with nonsense about the universe.
> <
> Pay absolutely no attention to the atheists and evolutionists
> who insist there is NO God.
> <
> But let' s not exclude the creationists because they've got
> a big part of it as well. They've been barking up part of the
> wrong tree as well -- claiming there is ONLY ONE GOD and
> giving no thought that He also has what we all have and relish:
> a family.
> <
> You see, the truth is, there are MANY Gods.
> <
> "Each is responsible for a section of the universe," David Fellin
> had revealed. "They're members of a family of Gods who live
> in a physical body on a planet of their own.

Sort of like Obama's "Czars" ?? No wonder religion is all fucked up ...

Hagar

Aug 7, 2009, 1:17:51 PM8/7/09

"BradGuth" <brad...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Aug 7, 7:54 am, "IlBeBa...@gmail.com" <ilbeba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 7, 9:11 am, "Good Gawd!" <conspiracies.101.102....@gmail.com>
> wrote:

< snip brainwashing drivel >

I don't buy it. MultiGod makes a whole lot more sense.

~ BG
******************************
That way you can have a "Selene/Moon" god and a "Venus" god.
Nice going, ScrewBall.

Devils Advocaat

Aug 7, 2009, 4:38:29 PM8/7/09

So I can get a MultiGod insurance policy from Admiral.com can I?

BradGuth

Aug 7, 2009, 5:04:56 PM8/7/09

Why the hell not?

There's obviously a flood god, a wind god, the god of ice and of
course one of fire. However, I'm not quite sure which ones are
republican or democrat, so you could still get screwed no matters
what, especially if the asteroid god has one of those suckers with
your name on it, and your government (including NASA, DARPA and FEMA)
doesn't bother to detect, track and inform us of whatever's about to
happen.

~ BG

BradGuth

Aug 7, 2009, 5:21:06 PM8/7/09
On Aug 7, 10:17 am, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
> "BradGuth" <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I suppose it would be expected that you'd have some kind of faith-
based problem with off-world gods.

At least my gods would not have had to stoop to perpetrating false
flag wars, or to otherwise traumatize and kill off millions of the
mostly innocent, and then cause several thousand percent global
inflation to boot.

~ BG

Free Lunch

Aug 7, 2009, 7:55:36 PM8/7/09
On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 07:11:31 -0700 (PDT), "Good Gawd!"
<conspiracies...@gmail.com> wrote in alt.talk.creationism:

><
>Don't believe the Whack Jobs who've been flling your brain
>with nonsense about the universe.
><
>Pay absolutely no attention to the atheists and evolutionists
>who insist there is NO God.
><
>But let' s not exclude the creationists because they've got
>a big part of it as well. They've been barking up part of the
>wrong tree as well -- claiming there is ONLY ONE GOD and
>giving no thought that He also has what we all have and relish:
>a family.
><
>You see, the truth is, there are MANY Gods.
><
>"Each is responsible for a section of the universe," David Fellin
>had revealed. "They're members of a family of Gods who live
>in a physical body on a planet of their own.

But I have it on good authority that their planet was destroyed and the
surviving god was sent to Kansas, where the kindly but childless Kent
couple found and raised the child from infancy.

Free Lunch

Aug 7, 2009, 7:56:43 PM8/7/09
On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 07:54:39 -0700 (PDT), "IlBe...@gmail.com"
<ilbe...@gmail.com> wrote in alt.talk.creationism:

>No...ONE GOD Creator. Believe what Jesus said , how the Bible can be
>proven to be true, so you dont miss heaven. The many gods idea is
>completely unsupported and is non sensicle because all the other
>'gods' would be created.

Why should I believe your interpretation of scripture when your doctrine
requires us to ignore reality?

Benj

Aug 8, 2009, 2:17:48 AM8/8/09
On Aug 7, 10:54 am, "IlBeBa...@gmail.com" <ilbeba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No...ONE GOD Creator.   Believe what Jesus said , how the Bible can be
> proven to be true,  so you dont miss heaven.   The many gods idea is
> completely unsupported and is non sensicle because all the other
> 'gods' would be created.

What kind of Popsicle is a sensicle?

YOU had better believe what Jesus said, namely that EVERYONE is God!
In fact he predicted that WE would evenutally be doing greater things
than he ever did! You dumbo are not only "missing heaven" but also
wandering in the wilderness of ignorance. Fact is the miners are
correct. There exists in the universe races of advanced beings. They
pretty much mange things, especially the experiments going on with the
various life-streams. They do have varying authority over various
regions. They do pop in here from time to time to check on progress
and impart such minor wisdom as we can absorb.

To us they are so advanced that they seem like gods. In fact they ARE
gods! For us to even look upon them would change us forever!
However, if you check the stories of their appearances, they assert
that they are NOT "God" the "creator". They do NOT wish to be
worshiped by a bunch of primitive human natives. Read the stories and
you'll see they ALWAYS tell the worshiping humans to stop doing so.
They know very well their place compared to the Creator.

Hence we find that while evolution does actually exist to a minor
degree and can be proven to operate at certain primitive levels, to
make the unfounded leap to chance being the creator of everything is
certainly unfounded. And hence, given the advanced level of these
beings and their interactions with lifestream developments it is clear
that "intelligent design" is fact. Of course as the atheists point
out, then "who" (or more exactly what) created the advanced
designers? It's a good an valid question, but given our inability to
comprehend even advanced light beings, it certainly is of little
relevance to us.