Recruitment Drives: Mahindra Satyam

Saurabh Katiyar

Feb 24, 2010, 2:12:23 AM2/24/10
to My Group
Friends,

This one is for your close associates.

One should read the beneath opportunities just to know the industry trends in term of technology and which company is doing what News like beneath reflect the health of the company. also

Keep your antenna up always to have a career roadmap

With best wishes always

Saurabh Katiyar

Obviously there have been times when I've failed. But there have never been times when I thought I would fail. -- Michael Jordan

Hi all,

Few openings are there in mahindra satyam through referal program.
Interested people can email me there resume.

Email Id:yogeshanand.mca@gmail.com;Yogesh_Anand@mahindrasatyam.com

Below is Job Description

Job Code Java Rects Job Title Java

Position Overview
Java

Job Requirement
Experience 3 - 8 years

Job Type Full-time (Permanent Positions)

Country India

Location Hyderabad,Chennai,Bangalore

Education B.E. MCA

Minimum Requirement

Expertise inConsultant
Java - J2EE, SQL EJB, webservices, JBOSS, Struts, Ajax Server

Additional Requirement
Good Communication Skills

Note:Resume shd be in doc format & in resume date of birth shd be mentioned.

Hi all,

Few openings are there in mahindra satyam through referal program.
Interested people can email me there resume.

Email Id:yogeshanand.mca@gmail.com;Yogesh_Anand@mahindrasatyam.com

Below is Job Description

Job Code Mainframe Rects Job Title Mainframe
Position Overview
Mainframes

Job Requirement

Experience 3 - 8 years

Job Type Full-time (Permanent Positions)

Country India

Location Hyderabad,Chennai,Bangalore

Education B.E. MCA

Minimum Requirement
Expertise inCustomer Service - Support
AS/400 Mainframe Assembler Coolgen Mainframe

Note:Resume shd be in doc format & in resume date of birth shd be mentioned.

Hi all,

Few openings are there in mahindra satyam through referal program.
Interested people can email me there resume.

Email Id:yogeshanand.mca@gmail.com;Yogesh_Anand@mahindrasatyam.com

Below is Job Description

Job Code MS Rects Job Title Microsoft Tools

Position Overview
..Net

Job Requirement

Experience 3 - 8 years

Job Type Full-time (Permanent Positions)

Country India

Location Hyderabad,Chennai,Bangalore

Education B.E. MCA

Minimum Requirement
Expertise inCustomer Service - Support
..Net WCF, SQL Programming C#

Additional Requirement
Good Communication

Note:Resume shd be in doc format & in resume date of birth shd be mentioned.

Hi all,

Few openings are there in mahindra satyam through referal program.
Interested people can email me there resume.

Email Id:yogeshanand.mca@gmail.com;Yogesh_Anand@mahindrasatyam.com

Below is Job Description

Job Code IS Rects Job Title IMS

Position Overview

UNIX Admin, Linux Admin, Teradata Admin, Storage Mgmt
Job Requirement

Experience 3 - 8 years

Number Required 75

Job Type Full-time (Permanent Positions)

Country India

Location Hyderabad,Bangalore,Pune

Education B.E. MCA

Minimum Requirement
Expertise inAdministration
Unix, Linux Admin Storage Mgmt Teradata Admin Oracle Admin

Note:Resume shd be in doc format & in resume date of birth shd be mentioned.

Hi all,

Few openings are there in mahindra satyam through referal program.
Interested people can email me there resume.

Email Id:yogeshanand.mca@gmail.com;Yogesh_Anand@mahindrasatyam.com

Below is Job Description

Job Code BI Rects Job Title Business Intelligence

Position Overview
Good Experience in Business Objects or Datastage or Dataware housing

Job Requirement

Experience 3 - 8 years

Number Required 75

Job Type Full-time (Permanent Positions)

Country India

Location Hyderabad,Bangalore,Pune

Education B.E.

Minimum Requirement
Expertise inConsultant
Teradata Data Stage Cognos Informatica, BO & Datawarehousing

Additional Requirement
Good Communication skills

Note:Resume shd be in doc format & in resume date of birth shd be mentioned.

Few openings are there in mahindra satyam through referal program.
Interested people can email me there resume.

Email Id:yogeshanand.mca@gmail.com;Yogesh_Anand@mahindrasatyam.com

Below is Job Description

Job Code Testing Rects Job Title Testing

Position Overview
Testing

Job Requirement

Experience 3 - 8 years

Job Type Full-time (Permanent Positions)

Country India

Location Hyderabad,Chennai,Bangalore

Education B.E. MCA

Minimum Requirement
Expertise inCustomer Service - Support
Manual Testing QTP Tester Test Lead, MOSS 2007

Note:Resume shd be in doc format & in resume date of birth shd be mentioned.

Hi all,

Few openings are there in mahindra satyam through referal program.
Interested people can email me there resume.

Email Id:yogeshanand.mca@gmail.com;Yogesh_Anand@mahindrasatyam.com

Below is Job Description

Job Code ERP Rects Job Title Enterprise Solutions

Position Overview
SAP

Job Requirement

Experience 3 - 8 years

Number Required 99

Job Type Full-time (Permanent Positions)

Country India

Location Hyderabad,Bangalore

Education B.E. MCA

Minimum Requirement
Expertise inConsulting
SAP – ABAP, XI, BI/BO, Basis, ABAP HR, SAP HR, MM, FICO, SD & CRM JDE Peoplesoft Siebel Functional and Technical,

Desired Requirement
Good Communication

Additional Requirement
Good Communication and working knowledge of ERPs

Note:Resume shd be in doc format & in resume date of birth shd be mentioned.

Hi all,

Few openings are there in mahindra satyam through referal program.
Interested people can email me there resume.

Email Id:yogeshanand.mca@gmail.com;Yogesh_Anand@mahindrasatyam.com

Below is Job Description

Job Code Oracle Rects Job Title Oracle Competency

Position Overview
Good Experience in Oracle Technical or Functional

Job Requirement

Experience 3 - 8 years

Job Type Full-time (Permanent Positions)

Country India

Location Hyderabad,Bangalore,Pune

Education B.E.

Minimum Requirement
Expertise inComputers-Software
Oracle Aps Functional Oracle Aps Technical, Oracle DBA

Additional Requirement
Good Communication skills

Note:Resume shd be in doc format & in resume date of birth shd be mentioned.

.