harish sathi ji

Ashok Dubey

Apr 14, 2010, 12:29:54 AM4/14/10
to Sarkari...@googlegroups.com
dear sir plz send me ssc exam solved paper
for airthmetic , G.K. ,and economics for this year exam
and help for this.
and how to prepare for this in short time

ashok kumar dubey

Smaily Pammi

Apr 15, 2010, 12:34:08 AM4/15/10
to Sarkari...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have applied for manager in IT in Indian overseas bank. I didn't get any thing from that bank.
Is any body got any updates from Indian overseas bank manger post?

Please help me

Regards,
Madhuri

--
You have subscribed to the Groups "Sarkari-naukri" of http://sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com

Send email to Sarkari...@googlegroups.com for posting.

Send email to

Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/Sarkari-naukri?hl=en

jeya selvam

Apr 15, 2010, 11:58:18 PM4/15/10
to Smaily Pammi, Sarkari...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friend,
Immediately contact the I.O.B Human Resource Department.
" All the very Best for your Exam".
--
Thanks & Regards,
P.Jeyaselvam,

Shailendra Yadav

Apr 16, 2010, 12:27:10 AM4/16/10
to Sarkari...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have applied for manager in IT in OBC bank. I didn't get any thing from that bank.
Is any body got any updates from OBC bank manger post?

Please help me

Shailendra Kumar Yadav
Computer Programmer
Krishi Vigyan Kendra