anu pola

Jun 23, 2010, 12:15:27 AM6/23/10
to Sarkari...@googlegroups.com
can anyone send the details of airport authority of India (b.tech-electronics) like qualification and last date of it and what is the procedure and also previous papers

JITU

Jun 23, 2010, 12:43:34 AM6/23/10
to Sarkari...@googlegroups.com
what is the syllabus for itelligece assistance gradeII( executive )exam?

neetu kashyap

Jun 26, 2010, 10:30:21 AM6/26/10
to Sarkari...@googlegroups.com
plz tell me the site to see the result of combined graduate level test tire -1 which is held on 16th may 2010

vaishali yamger

Jun 27, 2010, 1:09:06 PM6/27/10
to sarkari-naukri
hi alll

i have applied for rrb .but i havent got the admit card...anybody can tell me anything abut this????????????

mukesh katara

Jun 28, 2010, 1:23:50 AM6/28/10
to Rajnish chakradhare, sarkari-naukri

Dear Sir,

Thanx for replay, muje social welfare officer (gujarat) ki exam deni he...muje ese koi book ka name batavo jisse me preparation kar shaku

Reds

Mukesh

sunny bhakuni

Jun 28, 2010, 6:44:42 AM6/28/10
to Sarkari...@googlegroups.com
Hi..friends i have jst cmpletd my 3 yr degree in hotel management from
ihm goa and now i am thinking of joinin retail industry ,but i m
confused what to do.please suggest me.
Thank you

pragati karan

Jun 28, 2010, 8:39:28 AM6/28/10
to Sarkari...@googlegroups.com
hello friends,
    this is pragati, can anybody tell me about when cabinet secretriet result is going to be announced, which was held on 9th may 2010

khushbu pandey

Jun 28, 2010, 11:41:38 AM6/28/10
to Sarkari...@googlegroups.com
Hey Hiiiii,

I want to prepare for bank exams can u plz let me know which book i should use for this ,how can i clear this exam ???

regards

khushbu pandey

Jun 28, 2010, 12:24:10 PM6/28/10
to Sarkari...@googlegroups.com

pls tell me the pattern of the  bank exams .

arup dutta

Jun 29, 2010, 1:07:05 AM6/29/10
to Sarkari...@googlegroups.com
Can someone give me the correct information regarding the next SBI CLERICAL exam? Will it at all be held in 2010 or not?

jeya selvam

Jun 29, 2010, 1:51:13 AM6/29/10
to vaishali yamger, Sarkari-naukri
All the RRB exam have been postponed. the date will be announced later.

--
You have subscribed to the Groups "Sarkari-naukri" of http://sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com

Send email to Sarkari...@googlegroups.com for posting.

Send email to

Visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/Sarkari-naukri?hl=en

--
Thanks & Regards,
P.Jeyaselvam,

rachna gupta

Jun 29, 2010, 4:21:07 AM6/29/10
to Sarkari...@googlegroups.com
me also plz help us

Ishu Gupta

Jun 30, 2010, 11:41:22 AM6/30/10
to JITU, Sarkari...@googlegroups.com
SBI po exam is out which was held on 7th march 2010
i have forgotten my roll no...i only remember the last 4 digits
......plz tell how can i see the result...........
plz
plz
plz
plz

On 6/23/10, JITU <bappa...@rediffmail.com> wrote:
> what is the syllabus for itelligece assistance gradeII( executive )exam?

Vikram Saini

Jul 1, 2010, 2:34:12 AM7/1/10
to Sarkari...@googlegroups.com
Could sombody please send me the sample paper for Exam  "Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II " to be held on 11-July-2010.

RAVI GARG

Jul 4, 2010, 1:51:18 AM7/4/10
to Vikram Saini, Sarkari...@googlegroups.com
if somebody has then please send us the sample paper for Exam
"Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II executive" that to be
held on 11-July-2010.
plsssss frnds.........help eachother.....

On 7/1/10, Vikram Saini <vikramkum...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Could sombody please send me the sample paper for Exam  "Assistant Central
> Intelligence Officer Grade II " to be held on 11-July-2010.
>

> --
> You have subscribed to the Groups "Sarkari-naukri" of
> http://sarkari-naukri.blogspot.com
>
> Send email to Sarkari...@googlegroups.com for posting.
>
> Send email to
>
> Visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/Sarkari-naukri?hl=en

--
"Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality........"
with regards.