CTC Educational Series - Yogic Living, Nov 17, 8pm

Peter Van Geit

Dec 14, 2010, 11:49:13 PM12/14/10
to The Chennai Trekking Club

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHM2dEhmSW9XWVc3ay1aMHFrWl9ldUE6MA

CTC Educational Series - Yogic Living, Nov 17, 8pm

Mr. Selvanayagam, one of CTC's respected members, will share his wisdom around following topics -

* If Yoga means “bridge”, what does it connect?
* Caves – The origin of primitive man or the destination of evolved man?
* Four types and Eight stages of yogic life
* The five senses – The five teachers or the five traps for an individual.
* Do we eat right things and do we eat them rightly?
* Head Stand, Shoulder Stand … Where do we stand?
* Nadis, Chakras, Kundalini and our Body.

When - Friday 17th, 8pm sharp (don't be late)

Cost - 50Rs to rent a projector

 See you there!
Peter.

--
Peter Van Geit
Dare to create your own path rather than follow existing trails

Peter Van Geit

Dec 16, 2010, 3:03:08 AM12/16/10
to The Chennai Trekking Club
37 members have signed up for this workshop. We still got a few extra seats available. Anyone else interested to join please sign up here

Rakesh Chandrasekar
Subodh
Sathish Thyagarajan
Chandru & Maheswari
M.ILANGO
Sanjay Mullasseri
Abhishek Tyagi
Nikhilesh M
Kranthi kumar
Vinoth kumar K
G.Gopalan
Shyju Krishnan
Sridhar
Bala zen
Arivazhagan J
Gopalakrishnan
Deepalakshmi Senthilkumar
Senthilkumar Mani
balamanikandan
Maruthi Raj M
manojkumar n
Rakesh Ramanath
prakash
Guru Kumaragovindan
Saba ( Rathnasabapathy. N )
Ravikumar Pandian
Elamaran
R Murugan
L Vijayakumari
G Siddarthan
Vijayraghavan.N.S
KANNAN
mani ram krishna
Sunil Kumar.R

Peter.

Peter Van Geit

Dec 17, 2010, 5:22:59 AM12/17/10
to The Chennai Trekking Club
50 members signed up to attend our "Yogic Living" workshop tonight 8pm @ my home. CU all tonight.

Route

Drive on OMR (IT Highway) towards TIDEL Park
Take left at TIDE signal towards Tirunvanmyur
Cross the Tirunvanmyur signal, proceed straight on ECR
ECR will take 90 degree right
Proceed further, cross 2 signals
After Indian Oil and Bharat Petrol bunks on left side
Take a left under the arch, follow straight tar road for 500m till beach
Take a right and follow along the beach
Take 2nd right, house number 62

VGP Layout III
62, 2nd Main Road
Pallavakam
9600004509

Participants
S Subash
Abhishek
Velmurugan.K
Aneez Ahamed k
Deepak Chandra
Mukesh Kumar
Rahul
Muthuraj
Sai Praveen
gangadharan
Mansoor
Ronak Kankaria
sri
Deepakh Arun
R.SARANGARAJAN

Peter Van Geit

Dec 17, 2010, 1:27:06 PM12/17/10
to The Chennai Trekking Club, Selvanayagam K Corp(Company Secretary)
K Selvanayagam enthralled the audience with a wonderful 3-hour overview workshop on "Yogic Life" tonight.

The presentation is available here. Any specific doubts, comments can be emailed directly to the presenter (cc-ed).

P1150637.JPG

P1150639.JPG
P1150639.JPG
P1150637.JPG