Ladies Trek to Nagala - Jan 29th

Meenakshi Veeramani

Jan 13, 2011, 11:16:22 AM1/13/11
to The Chennai Trekking Club, meenak...@gmail.com, Saranya R

Hey Ladies!

We have got some BIG ideas for you!!!

It’s time to open up and let the sun shine enter in!!!

If you’re tired of the weekdays with studies, work, cooking, etc.. etc.. Leave them back in your home and

enter Nature's world!!!

Those who took “New Year Resolution's” for New Adventures, our idea is bang on target.

Sure we are not gonna suggest you a New dish to cook or a New model of shoes, this is something different

 where we will take you to paradise so that you can literally let your hair down and enjoy life forgetting

about your daily lifestyle!!!....

Yessss!!!! We are back again to meet our sweet home “Nagalapuram  (Eastern Entry)

                                                                                     on 29th January 2011…“

Let’s have the Most Hilarious day till the stars come down from the sky!! Trade in your crazy smile,

funny jokes, and silly songs!!!

Fun!!!! Enjoyment!!!! Adventure!!!!

Gear up ladies!!! It’s a time where you will find your lifetime friends!!!!! Don’t miss it!!!

What are you waiting still for???

Join us here!!!

Now for the serious Part

PICKUP POINTS:

TIDEL Park (bus stop at entrance) – 5 am
Madya Kailash (bus stop behind temple) –5:10am
Guindy circle (Toyota showroom) - 5:20 am
Koyambedu (Nathan's cafe) - 5:40 am

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Please be on time as we don't wait for late comers

Little details…

 - This trek is a relatively easy trek. Anyone who has a general fitness level can join in.
First timers, this will be a nice welcome to our home - Nagala.

 - CTC is a group of very efficient corporate people and students who turn junglee when the weekend dawns! In other words, we plan together, share the costs, stick together and be responsible for ourselves and each other.

 - Food and transport will be provided by organizers. But please bring water in reusable bottles and take them back with you. We take strict actions against littering.

 - The total cost inclusive of food and transport would be around Rs. 600. Please pay the organizers when we meet at the pick up points. Difference between actual cost and advance paid will be settled immediately after the trek.

 THINGS TO CARRY

 - Small backpack
 - Few plastic bags to keep all our clothes dry in case it rains/to change after swim.
 - Good shoes you are comfortable in
 - Floaters/ chappals for the water

 - Two PET bottles with water ( We follow a strict a no-pollution policy here. So please bring your bottles from home and make sure you take them back! )

 - Swimming tube/Life jacket (MUST for NON-SWIMMERS)

 - LED torch is a must - Volini or pain relief spray
 - Change of clothes to get home dry.
 - Sun block or a cap.
 - A camera and your photography dreams
 - Your wits and the funny bone polished!

THINGS TO BE LEFT BEHIND

 - Cosmetics, soap, etc., Ladies, we have nature’s bounty here. Lets look and feel natural! In case of any queries and/or suggestions please email just to the organizers and not spam the entire group.

ORGANIZERS

Meenu - meenak...@gmail.com - 9940485057
Saranya - sarany...@gmail.com - 9940231504

 To register please scroll down or click on the link .

Cheers!

Meenu/Saranya

Note: Any queries regarding the trek please contact the organizers who are Cc'ed.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEczVW4zMWVlbHZ0bFJ2bE15TlRfR2c6MA

Saranya R

Jan 16, 2011, 10:49:00 AM1/16/11
to The Chennai Trekking Club, Meenakshi Veeramani
Here is the list of registered ladies, who are having lots of adventurous dreams about the trek.

  1. Indrani Kaliayn
  2. Kirubha
  3. Bhargavii Mani
  4. Kala Neelakantan
  5. Bharathi
  6. Mallika Rangan
  7. Jayanthi
  8. Nandhini Ashok
  9. Janet
  10. Shobha
  11. Sudha
  12. Sowra Syed
  13. Archana
  14. Ashoka Varshini
  15. Rohini
  16. Jayanthi Sundar
  17. Sonia Gupta
  18. Amita Choudhary
  19. Saranya Devi
  20. Vandhana

Thank you ladies for the response!!

So where are the others??? Join us now to see the most enjoyable day!!!

--
Regards,
Saranya

Meenakshi Veeramani

Jan 20, 2011, 2:08:26 AM1/20/11
to Saranya R, The Chennai Trekking Club

Thanks to all the enthusiastic ladies who have registered for the trek and are looking forward for some adventure, fun, new friends any many more exciting things, we promise you it would indeed be a life time experience and you would cherish it forever

      Here is the list of participants who have registered:

1

Indrani Kaliayn

2

kirubha

3

Bhargavii Mani

4

Kala Neelakantan

5

Bharathi

6

Mallika Rangan

7

Jayanthi

8

Nandhini Ashok

9

janet

10

Shobha

11

Sudha

12

sowra syed

13

Archana

14

Ashoka Varshini

15

Rohini

16

jayanthi sundar

17

Sonia Gupta

18

Amita Choudhary

19

SARANYA DEVI

20

vandhana

21

S Vasuda

22

chitra prem

23

Lakshmi Silpa A

24

Sangeetha

25

shanti Chellappa

26

Soumya Raghudasan

27

Preethaa

28

Sandhya

29

Vani

30

Kavithalaya

31

JENNYKA

32

shanthi

33

Divya

34

Ruby

35

keerthana

36

Sreevidhya

37

 C Shalini

38

Rakshithaa

39

lakshmi

40

Vaidehi Satish

41

SamyukthaAnbunathan

42

kalpana natarajan

43

Latha

44

JayashriMuralidharan

45

Leleu

Quotes written by the participants of our previous trek to Nagala – Eastern Entry

 “Life is awesome without phone calls, without music!! A natural climb with lovely stream sounds around! Breathe taking views, meeting new people! Get to know them on trial! awww great weekend:) Can carry these memories forever...” – Deepthi

“One thing I can sure it was unforgettable moments in my life.. Becoz still am struggling to come out of those thoughts.. During this rainy season; had food together, slipping down while crossing stream and kissing the rocks, made lots of friends, share our feelings and everything ...” – Devi

“Nagala - no words to describe her beauty! Amazing!” – Punitha

"In the lap of Nature is how I would describe my first ever trekking experience to Nagala during the fabulous week-end of Dec 4th - 5th, 2010. To me, this experience was a revelation of that undeniable truth… I loved every day, hour, minute, second, micro-second and nano-second of this trek... If I @ 47 can do it, so can anyone too! Cheers!” – Asha

THE REGISTRATION IS STILL OPEN...

The ladies who haven registered, whats stopping you???
Join us to make this trek even more enjoyable and adventurous.

Cheers
Meenu

330.gif
360.gif

Meenakshi Veeramani

Jan 21, 2011, 10:21:22 PM1/21/11
to The Chennai Trekking Club, meenak...@gmail.com, Saranya R

Ladies!

Thanks a lot for the fabulous response.

we are closing our registration. Further communication will only be with the participants. Any dropouts should be informed the organizers in prior 3 days before the trek, if not you need to pay the fare for the trek as we would have arranged the transport & food.

Thank you all once again! See you!

--
Saranya/Meenu