Ladies trek -Nagala Eastern Entry, December 04-05

Jisha Jayakumar

Nov 16, 2010, 12:53:07 AM11/16/10
to sachennait...@googlegroups.com
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHBlMWNjdG5FTFVqX1lpQklSaXNsbWc6MQ

Ladies trek -Nagala Eastern Entry, Dec 04 - 05

Here is an invite to the lap of love,
o meet dear Nagala over a weekend.
To let the sun kiss your closed eyelids,
While the waterfalls hold you in a hug.

To scream and call it singing aloud,
To sleep under stars n' wink at the moon.
To all the charming damsels out there,
This is an invite to the ladies' trek

Hey Ladies,
Here is the much awaited ladies trek complete with cooking and camping!

Get in touch with your wild side, pack up your backpack,
Let us meet up for a weekend of fun and adventure at the beautiful Nagala hills.

Why get envious viewing the post trek photos and do nothing about it?!
Come-on, if she, he and they can, why can't you??!!!

DSC03086.JPG

IMG_0596.JPG

IMG_1912.JPG

DSC02818.JPG

Little details…

- This is a moderate trek. Anyone who has a general fitness level can join in.

- CTC is a group of very efficient corporate people and students
who turn junglee when the weekend dawns! In other words, we plan
together, share the costs, stick together and be responsible for
ourselves and each other.

- Food and transport will be provided by organizers. But please
bring water in reusable bottles and take them back with you. We take
strict actions against littering.

- The total cost inclusive of
food and transport is going to be Rs. 1000. Please pay the organizers
when we meet at the pick up points. Difference between actual cost and
advance paid will be settled immediately after the trek.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please be on time as we don't wait for late comers

THINGS TO CARRY
  • Small backpack (remember you have to carry it all the way)
  • Change of clothes to get sleep dry.
  • Good shoes you are comfortable in
  • Floaters/ chappals with good grip for the water
  • Sun block or a cap
  • Two PET bottles with water ( We follow a strict a no-pollution policy
    here. So please bring your bottles from home and make sure you take

    them back! )
  • Plate/bowl and spoon
  • A few plastic bags to keep all our clothes dry in case it rains/to change after swim.
  • Sleeping mat / sleeping bag (Please contact organizers for details)
  • LED torch (It is a must to get around in the night)
  • Volini or pain relief spray
  • Extra cash – Rs. 500.
  • Your camera and your photography dreams

THINGS TO LEFT BEHIND
  • Cosmetics, soap, shampoo etc.,(Ladies, we have nature’s bounty here. Lets look and feel natural!)

General links

What is a CTC trek?
http://groups.google.co.in/group/sachennaitrekkingclub/web/whats-a-ctc-trek

What to carry during a trek?
http://groups.google.com/group/sachennaitrekkingclub/web/what-to-carry-during-a-trek?hl=en&pli=1

Do's and don'ts during a trek
http://groups.google.co.in/group/sachennaitrekkingclub/web/do-s-and-dont-s-during-a-trek?hl=en-GB

In case of any queries and/or suggestions please email just to the organizers and not spam the entire group.

ORGANIZERS
(Contact us for any queries)

Nithya
+91 9940 759 180
kvni...@gmail.com

Jisha
+91 9790 708 716
jisha.j...@gmail.com

To register please scroll down or click on the link . Regards, Jisha

IMG_0596.JPG
DSC03086.JPG
IMG_1912.JPG
DSC02818.JPG

Nithya K.V

Nov 24, 2010, 3:17:28 PM11/24/10
to sachennait...@googlegroups.com

Hello Ladies,
For some of us it takes a bit more time to decide, to turn a I-wish-I-could to Yep-I-did!! It takes something else to overcome the little fears and hesitations.
Remember all those days of playing trains ऊऊऊऊ?? Why not play those in the beds of rocks and streams !!

_MG_0863.jpg

How often do we sleep in open air, bath in chlorine-free, salt-free water?0477.jpg

Tired of hearing the horns of vehicles, noises of the city? Let us listen to the sounds of nature!

_MG_2779_1.jpg

Here goes the team ready to be part of your weekend fun!! Now register in the link to be our partner!

Suganthi Balakrishnan
Meenakshi Nandhini
Rukmini Thiagarajan
Ranjitha M K
Preethi Sankaranarayanan
Amaravathi Ramasamy
Usha Ashokkumar
Janani Narasimhan
Sasirekha VS
Chethna Jain
C Shalini
Asha Sampath
Jayanthi CV
Nidhi Rawat
Maitreyee Korgaonkar
Subha Priya Vadivel
Punitha Thiagarajan
Nithya K V
Jisha Jayakumar

Cheers,
Nithya
+91 9940759180

_MG_2779_1.jpg
0477.jpg
_MG_0863.jpg

Nithya K.V

Nov 29, 2010, 8:07:17 PM11/29/10
to sachennait...@googlegroups.com, jisha.jayakumar
Registrations for the Ladies trek will be closed tomorrow.

Cheers,
Nithya

Jisha Jayakumar

Nov 30, 2010, 5:41:53 AM11/30/10
to sachennait...@googlegroups.com
Hey..
Please find below the list of confirmed participants for the ladies trek on Dec 04-05.
A detailed prep mail will be sent to the participants later on. Registrations still open :-)

Meenakshi Nandhini
rukmini thiagarajan
ranjitha m k
usha ashokkumar