Photography Unplugged [Dec11 and Dec12] Confirmed Participants List

Krish K

Dec 10, 2010, 7:26:53 AM12/10/10
to The Chennai Trekking Club
Hi All,

Phew 50 participants are confirmed for tomorrow’s photography session. This happened in just 24 hrs.

Below the participants are confirmed for the Tomorrow’s Photography Session.

I have reached the maximum head count but still I can squeeze 10 more people so I am going to keep the registration open Till Saturday 10:00AM.

Please follow the URL to find out how to reach the Photography Session Venue(Peter’s Home).

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=100795895206195398252.00046ae28597b786fe810&z=15

Rest of you rush for your places.

Confirmed Participants List

Jai Ganesh,vijayalakshmi,Shyju Krishnan,sujai,R Murugan,vijayakumari,Aneez Ahamed k,Elamaran,Senthil Prabu S,Ansar,Chethan,Pradeep,Yogananth,Narendran,Suresh Kumar D,Maruthi Raj M,gangadharan,Manish Gor,Jayaprakash,Krishna Prasad,Jidesh U, Bala Pavani,Chintan P Chheda,Keerthivasan,Y Siva,Aarthi Manoharan,Rheetuparna Pal Mahajan,Arjun Sundar,Nandhasivabalan T,Raghavendra Kumar N R S,Raghu A,Vijay Pal,Jeyaganesh.D,Nagin,Sakthi Manicka Vasagam,Ramesh B,Dharshana R,Vinoth Kumar G,M Thangaprakasam (Thanga),saji verghese,sridhar,Abhishek Dadheech,Guru Kumaragovindan,Madhumitha,Saquib,P.K.PRASAD,Chandar,ANANDA PRASATH P,Rajinikandh ARS,Ravikanth K

Kannan K

Dec 10, 2010, 7:46:56 AM12/10/10
to The Chennai Trekking Club
Hi All,

Phew 50 participants are confirmed for tomorrow’s photography session. This happened in just 24 hrs.

Below the participants are confirmed for the Tomorrow’s Photography Session.

I have reached the maximum head count but still I can squeeze 10 more people so I am going to keep the registration open Till Saturday 10:00AM.

Please follow the URL to find out how to reach the Photography Session Venue(Peter’s Home).

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=100795895206195398252.00046ae28597b786fe810&z=15

Route description

Drive on OMR (IT Highway) towards TIDEL Park
Take left at TIDE signal towards Tirunvanmyur
Cross the Tirunvanmyur signal, proceed straight on ECR
ECR will take 90 degree right
Proceed further, cross 2 signals
After Indian Oil and Bharat Petrol bunks on left side
Take a left under the arch, follow straight tar road for 500m till beach
Take a right and follow along the beach
Take 2nd right, house number 62

VGP Layout III
62, 2nd Main Road