The New Bread Winner

James Burton

May 13, 2013, 2:42:40 AM5/13/13
This is no racial slam it works with any color depending on what color you
have the most of in that area.

America

The new breadwinner in the family...

An emergency room physician told me that a woman in her late 20's came
to the ER today with her 8th pregnancy.

She told the first doctor she saw: "My Mama told me that I am the
breadwinner for the family." He asked her to explain. She said that she
can make babies, and babies get money from the State for
the family. It goes like this:

The Grandma calls the Department of Child & Family Services, and states
that the unemployed daughter is not capable of caring for all of her kids.

DCFS agrees, and tells her the children will need to go into foster care.

The Grandma then volunteers to be the foster parent, and receives a check
for $1500 per child each month in Illinois .

Total yearly income:

$144,000 tax-free and nobody has to go to work!

In fact, they get more if there is no husband/father/man in the home!

Not to mention free healthcare (Medicaid), plus a monthly card entitling
them to free groceries and a voucher for 250 free Obamaphone minutes
each month. This does not include WIC and other welfare benefits...that
they are "entitled" to.

Indeed, Grandma was correct that her fertile daughter is the "breadwinner"
for the family.

Worse, the Muslims have been paying attention, and by mandating that each
Muslim family have eleven children, they will soon replace the voting bloc
above and can be running this country within 25 years. Read the above
again, until it sinks in, and then ask yourself if your Children,
Grandchildren, and Great Grandchildren will survive these severe changes
to America !!!

Are You alarmed yet? Is anybody listening?

Is this a GREAT COUNTRY or what...?

Don't forget to pay your taxes!

There are a lot of "breadwinners" depending on you!

Stormin Mormon

May 13, 2013, 7:47:37 AM5/13/13
I've been working on a theory. That our Nations Leaders (formerly our elected reps) are trying to destroy this formerly great nation. They do so by regulations such as this.
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.
.

Christopher Helms

May 13, 2013, 8:31:27 AM5/13/13
On May 13, 1:42 am, James Burton <jbur...@uchicago.edu> wrote:
> This is no racial slam it works with any color depending on what color you
> have the most of in that area.
>
> America
>
> The new breadwinner in the family...
>
> An emergency room physician told me that a woman in her late 20's came
> to the ER today with her 8th pregnancy.
>
> She told the first doctor she saw: "My Mama told me that I am the
> breadwinner for the family." He asked her to explain. She said that she
> can make  babies, and babies get money from the State for
> the family. It goes like this:
>
> The Grandma calls the Department of Child & Family Services, and states
> that the unemployed daughter is not capable of caring for all of her kids.
>
> DCFS agrees, and tells her the children will need to go into foster care.
>
> The Grandma then volunteers to be the foster parent, and receives a check
> for $1500 per child each month in Illinois .
>
> Total yearly income:
>
> $144,000 tax-free and nobody has to go to work!
>
> In fact, they get more if there is no husband/father/man in the home!

No wonder the illegals have such nice SUVs. Those anchor babies are
really paying off.

Poor Repressed, Deprived, Victimized Republic-Loons

May 13, 2013, 9:10:08 AM5/13/13
Do they buy steaks every day ? Like Ronnie Raygun suggested ?

--
-- ---
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NUZ_fM-TQKQ/Sf9PJCiSbLI/AAAAAAAANYI/wzO53XgcCrM/s400/cry_baby.jpg

Hell Stomper

May 13, 2013, 11:11:49 AM5/13/13
On May 13, 9:10 am, "Poor Repressed, Deprived, Victimized Republic-
Is that your best?

Rehashed and repeated propaganda.

May 13, 2013, 11:32:56 AM5/13/13
On 5/13/2013 1:42 AM, James Burton wrote:
> The new breadwinner in the family

100% lie

http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/breadwinner.asp

--
--- Conservatives remind me of Yosemite Sam, Wile E. Coyote, and Elmer
Fudd. They bring the guns, the stupidity, and of course, the failure.

SAVE AMERICA!!

Spay or neuter
your Republican!!
--
--> Slow thinkers --> Stay Right

--

The methodology of the Right has always been:

1. Lie

--> Slow thinkers --> Stay Right

Loon Party: http://www.twitpic.com/8zi369/full
Message has been deleted

Hell Stomper

May 13, 2013, 1:07:56 PM5/13/13
On May 13, 11:32 am, "Rehashed and repeated propaganda."
Still beats working if you are a worthless welfare nigger.

Salty Stan

May 13, 2013, 1:11:08 PM5/13/13
<re...@yahh.cooom> wrote:
> On 5/13/2013 1:42 AM, James Burton wrote:
>
> > The new breadwinner in the family
>
> 100% lie
>
> http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/breadwinner.asp
>
> --
> --- Conservatives remind me of Yosemite Sam, Wile E. Coyote, and Elmer
> Fudd. They bring the guns, the stupidity, and of course, the failure.

A liberal who gets his world view from the cartoons he watches. Why am
I not surprised?

Tom Gardner

May 13, 2013, 3:52:48 PM5/13/13

"Rehashed and repeated propaganda." <re...@yahh.cooom> wrote in message
> On 5/13/2013 1:42 AM, James Burton wrote:
>> The new breadwinner in the family
>

> 100% lie
>

> http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/breadwinner.asp

Snopes is a proven far-left lying entity. ...just like YOU!

http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2010/04/05/snopes-com-exposed-left-wing-website-not-quite-the-impartial-arbiter-of-truth/

Ed Huntress

May 13, 2013, 3:59:51 PM5/13/13
You didn't even try this time, Tom. That article is about one claim by
one guy about a hearsay story about a State Farm employee he
supposedly knows. And then he presents no proof for his side of the
story.

Did you read it, or did you do a Gunner on us?

--
Ed Huntress

Jeff M

May 13, 2013, 4:22:59 PM5/13/13
Their problem is that they are frustrated that reality itself has a
left-wing "bias," and doesn't necessarily always align with the
right-wing insistence that their dogma, lies and delusions trump mere
facts and objective reality. Consequently, they will not only attack
and deny the truth, they will attack and deny anyone who stubbornly
insists on sticking to the truth. Sites like Snopes and FactCheck
frequently infuriate them for doing so.
-----
Ask FactCheck

Q: Is Snopes.com run by "very Democratic" proprietors? Did they lie to
discredit a State Farm insurance agent who attacked Obama?

A: A chain e-mail that "exposed" Snopes contains falsehoods. And in
fact, the site is run by someone who has no political party affiliation
and his non-voting Canadian wife. A State Farm spokeswoman confirms what
they reported about the Obama-baiting agent.

FULL QUESTION

Can you verify?

Chain e-mail: "Snopes" Exposed

Posted on February 26, 2009 at 2:29am

⬐ Click to expand/collapse the full text ⬏

FULL ANSWER

This widely circulated e-mail contains a number of false claims about
the urban legend-busting Snopes.com and its proprietors, Barbara and
David Mikkelson, who started the site in 1995 and still run it. They’re
accused of hiding their identities, doing shoddy research, producing
articles with a liberal bent and discrediting an anti-Obama State Farm
agent out of partisanship.

The Trouble with Bud

We’ll deal first with the most specific allegation, which is that the
Mikkelsons fabricated an account about State Farm agent Bud Gregg.

At issue is a sign Gregg posted last summer outside his office in
Mandeville, La. It said, "A taxpayer voting for Barack Obama is like a
chicken voting for Colonel Sanders." Snopes.com wrote it up in an
article headlined "Chicken Hawked." The e-mail writer says that "they
claimed the corporate office of State Farm pressured Gregg into taking
down the sign, when in fact nothing of the sort ‘ever’ took place." But
that’s exactly what did happen, according a company representative.

In her article, Barbara Mikkelson didn’t actually use the word
"pressured" as the e-mail claims. What she said was:

Snopes.com: A State Farm representative said that Bud Gregg’s office
sign bore these messages until 3 July 2008 and that the company had
requested the sign be removed as soon as they became aware of it because
the sign was inconsistent with State Farm’s policy of not endorsing
candidates or taking sides in political campaigns.

And State Farm spokeswoman Molly Quirk-Kirby confirmed in a letter to us
the same thing she had told Snopes.com earlier:

State Farm: Management requested the sign be removed as soon as its
presence became known. It was taken down on July 3, 2008. Mr. Gregg’s
sign was not endorsed by, nor consistent with State Farm’s corporate
practices. The company does not endorse candidates, nor take sides in
political campaigns.

The e-mail’s author says the Mikkelsons didn’t call Gregg, and David
says that’s true. He says he sent the insurance agent an e-mail, but did
not receive a response.

Politically Preferential?

The e-mail goes on: "Then it has been learned the Mikkelson’s are very
Democratic (party) and extremely liberal," adding: "There has been much
criticism lately over the internet with people pointing out the
Mikkelson’s liberalism revealing itself in their website findings." The
author cites no evidence and no sources for either of these propositions.

We asked David. He told us that Barbara is a Canadian citizen, and as
such isn’t allowed to vote here or contribute money to U.S. candidates.
As for him, "My sole involvement in politics is on Election Day to go
out and vote. I’ve never joined a party, worked for a campaign or
donated money to a candidate."

"You’d be hard-pressed to find two more apolitical people," David
Mikkelson said. We checked online to see if he had given money to any
federal candidates, and nothing turned up. Mikkelson even faxed us a
copy of his voter registration form. He asked us not to post an image of
it here, but we can confirm that it shows he declined to state a party
affiliation when he registered last year, and also that when he
registered in 2000 he did so as a Republican.

Do the Snopes.com articles reveal a political bias? We reviewed a
sampling of their political offerings, including some on rumors about
George W. Bush, Sarah Palin and Barack Obama, and we found them to be
utterly poker-faced. David does say that the site receives more
complaints that it is too liberal than that it is too conservative.
Nevertheless, he says, "We apply the same debunking standards to both
sides."

Hiding in Plain Sight

The e-mail also accuses the Mikkelsons of "hiding" their identities.
"Only recently did Wikipedia get to the bottom of it," the message
claims. That’s nonsense. It may well be that the author of this e-mail
was ignorant of the Mikkelsons until recently, but it’s never been a
secret who is behind Snopes.com.

We even dug up a reference to David Mikkelson from 1995, a year when the
Internet was in its infancy. A collection of short items under the
headline "A Special Report: The Virtual Valley" in the Los Angeles
Times included a photo of him. Reporter David Brady wrote: "Meet David
Mikkelson, above. Known in cyberspace as "snopes," the Agoura Hills
resident spends much of his time debunking urban legends via the Usenet
newsgroup alt.folklore.urban." The Mikkelsons were hardly holed up in an
undisclosed location, even then.

David says the couple has done "hundreds" of media interviews over the
years. Some of the major national pieces are listed on the site,
including a new (April 2009) Reader’s Digest feature on them.

Lift That Bale!

Another claim in the e-mail: That the Mikkelsons have been criticized
for "not really investigating and getting to the bottom of various
issues." The message gives no examples, but there’s plenty of evidence
that the couple expends a great deal of effort to find the truth. Take,
for example, "Easily Lead," Barbara Mikkelson’s attempt to ascertain
whether lipstick contains dangerous levels of lead, as one chain e-mail
claimed. Mikkelson had an extensive conversation with a federal Food and
Drug Administration compliance officer, conducted her own experiments
rubbing various metals across lipstick and wax smears on white paper,
dug up a number of articles about and industry memos on lead in
lipstick, and sifted through medical literature on the topic. The list
of sources at the end of the article doesn’t come close to doing justice
to the amount of work that went into it. (Bottom line: Lipstick is safe,
at least in the U.S.).

For another piece, "Chubby Bunny Death," the Mikkelsons verified that a
child had indeed died while playing a game that entails stuffing as many
marshmallows as possible into one’s mouth and trying to say the words
"chubby bunny." However, they dispelled the notion that the death
occurred because the marshmallows had "emulsified," forming a sticky
liquid that choked the child and was difficult to extract in time to
save her. Instead, it was a case of marshmallows blocking her air
passages. The Mikkelsons knew that because they reviewed a number of
articles about a lawsuit that resulted from the incident. But they also
conducted their own experiment, David Mikkelson told us in an interview,
in which he held marshmallows in his mouth to determine how long it
takes them to dissolve. Now that’s research.

And no account of the lengths to which the Mikkelsons will go to chase
down the facts would be complete without a mention of "Crash Course,"
their shredding of the rumor (repeated in Time magazine and elsewhere)
that Clark Gable had run over and killed a pedestrian while driving
drunk one night in 1945, and that his studio, MGM, paid an employee to
take the rap for him. The Mikkelsons checked four biographies and other
books, which had conflicting accounts, and a number of old newspaper
articles (all on microfilm) to sort out the truth, which was that Gable
did have a car wreck, but he never hit a pedestrian. Their account of
the extensive research process is worth a read.

Although our sites have somewhat different emphases – we focus on what’s
being said in political ads, speeches, interviews and debates, while
Snopes.com concentrates more on such things as whether former Monkee
band member Michael Nesmith’s mother was the inventor of liquid
correction fluid (she was) – Snopes.com does take on some claims in the
political realm. That has given us an opportunity to evaluate the
Mikkelson’s work from time to time. We have found it solid and
well-documented. We even link to Snopes.com when it’s appropriate rather
than reinvent the wheel ourselves, which we consider high praise.

A Final Warning

The e-mail’s last paragraph advises that everyone who goes to Snopes.com
for "the bottom line facts" should "proceed with caution." We think
that’s terrific advice, not just in connection with material on Snopes
but for practically anything a reader finds online — including articles
on FactCheck.org. The very reason we list our sources (as does
Snopes.com) and provide links is so that readers can check things out
for themselves.

Oh, we almost forgot: That Wikipedia entry mentioned in the e-mail? Not
only was it not the first place to reveal the Mikkelsons’ identities,
but it contains several factual errors, according to David. For
instance, it says that he works "part-time" on Snopes.com. That was
never true, according to David; early on he did hold another job as
well, but even that hasn’t been true since 2002. The mistakes could have
been avoided if the authors had contacted the couple. "None of them
did," he said.

–Viveca Novak

Sources
Brady, David E. "Valley Newswatch/A Special Report: The Virtual Valley,"
Los Angeles Times, 5 June 1995.

Interview with David Mikkelson, 8 April 2009.

Hochman, David. "Rumor Detectives: True Story or Online Hoax?" Reader’s
Digest, April 2009.

Mikkelson, Barbara. "Chubby Bunny Death," Snopes.com, 15 Sept. 2006.

"Crash Course," Snopes.com, 9 Aug. 2007

Mikkelson, Barbara. "Easily Lead," Snopes.com, 12 Nov. 2008.

"Liquid Paperback Writer," Snopes.com, 26 April 2007.

Mikkelson, Barbara. "Chicken Hawked," Snopes.com, 23 Oct. 2008.

Selected pages on George W. Bush, Sarah Palin and Barack Obama,
Snopes.com, various dates.

POSTED BY VIVECA NOVAK ON FRIDAY, APRIL 10, 2009 AT 1:55 PM FILED UNDER
ASK FACTCHECK. TAGGED WITH CHAIN E-MAIL, SNOPES, STATE FARM
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/04/snopescom/

Stormin Mormon

May 13, 2013, 4:38:31 PM5/13/13
My w bsite can beat up your website.
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/04/snopescom/

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.
.

Ed Huntress

May 13, 2013, 4:54:00 PM5/13/13
On Mon, 13 May 2013 15:22:59 -0500, Jeff M <NoS...@NoThanks.org>
wrote:

>On 5/13/2013 2:59 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
>> On Mon, 13 May 2013 15:52:48 -0400, "Tom Gardner" <mars@tacks> wrote:
>>>
>>> "Rehashed and repeated propaganda." <re...@yahh.cooom> wrote in message

>>> Snopes is a proven far-left lying entity. ...just like YOU!
>>>
>>> http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2010/04/05/snopes-com-exposed-left-wing-website-not-quite-the-impartial-arbiter-of-truth/
>>
>> You didn't even try this time, Tom. That article is about one claim by
>> one guy about a hearsay story about a State Farm employee he
>> supposedly knows. And then he presents no proof for his side of the
>> story.
>>
>> Did you read it, or did you do a Gunner on us?
>
>Their problem is that they are frustrated that reality itself has a
>left-wing "bias," and doesn't necessarily always align with the
>right-wing insistence that their dogma, lies and delusions trump mere
>facts and objective reality. Consequently, they will not only attack
>and deny the truth, they will attack and deny anyone who stubbornly
>insists on sticking to the truth. Sites like Snopes and FactCheck
>frequently infuriate them for doing so.

Of course. That's why at least 90% of my mini-fact-checks are checks
on the right, not on the left. If one of their tools posts some
copypasta, assume it's a lie, and you'll be right 75% of the time.

And, of course, that's why they keep saying I'm a leftist. And they'll
continue to do so.

I don't know when it started but the right has developed more Internet
tools of decaption than I ever would have imagined. They live on it.
My 87-year-old mother-in-law sends at least two of their e-mails to me
every week, so I can check them out for her. She's finally gotten the
idea: they're inveterate liars. And she's a rock-ribbed Illinois
conservative who's never voted anything other than Republican. She and
her husband, when he was alive, were friends of Denny Hastert. I have
a collection of books from my FIL's Conservative Book Club
subscription. <g>

Their whole shtick has become a farce. By comparison, the crap that
TMT dumps here is silly and transparent. He's not trying to fool
anyone; he just likes to provoke. The rightballs think they're getting
away with it. Now they have puppet-tools like Ray Keller distributed
all over the Internet doing their deceptive work for them.

To me, it's a matter of integrity and character. They have none.

Ed Huntress

>-----
>Ask FactCheck
>
>Q: Is Snopes.com run by "very Democratic" proprietors? Did they lie to
>discredit a State Farm insurance agent who attacked Obama?
>
>A: A chain e-mail that "exposed" Snopes contains falsehoods. And in
>fact, the site is run by someone who has no political party affiliation
>and his non-voting Canadian wife. A State Farm spokeswoman confirms what
>they reported about the Obama-baiting agent.
>
>FULL QUESTION
>
>Can you verify?
>
>Chain e-mail: "Snopes" Exposed
>
>Posted on February 26, 2009 at 2:29am
>
>? Click to expand/collapse the full text ?

Jeff M

May 13, 2013, 5:03:15 PM5/13/13
Yep, and they also mock other who do.

> [...]
>> for themselves.
>>
>> Oh, we almost forgot: That Wikipedia entry mentioned in the e-mail? Not
>> only was it not the first place to reveal the Mikkelsons� identities,
>> but it contains several factual errors, according to David. For
>> instance, it says that he works "part-time" on Snopes.com. That was
>> never true, according to David; early on he did hold another job as
>> well, but even that hasn�t been true since 2002. The mistakes could have
>> been avoided if the authors had contacted the couple. "None of them
>> did," he said.
>>
>> �Viveca Novak
>>
>> Sources
>> Brady, David E. "Valley Newswatch/A Special Report: The Virtual Valley,"
>> Los Angeles Times, 5 June 1995.
>>
>> Interview with David Mikkelson, 8 April 2009.
>>
>> Hochman, David. "Rumor Detectives: True Story or Online Hoax?" Reader�s

Gunner Asch

May 13, 2013, 5:57:46 PM5/13/13
Indeed. Here in California...illegals often drive a new or near new
SUV. We see mommacita and mucho ninos (many children) riding around in
Escalades and so on. Husband/boyfriend works..and she collects
welfare for each of her US born children.

--
"You guess the truth hurts?

Really?

"Hurt" aint the word.

For Liberals, the truth is like salt to a slug.
Sunlight to a vampire.
Raid® to a cockroach.
Sheriff Brody to a shark
Bush to a Liberal

The truth doesn't just hurt. It's painful, like a red hot poker shoved
up their ass. Like sliding down a hundred foot razor blade using their
dick as a brake.

They HATE the truth."

Too_Many_Tools

May 13, 2013, 7:53:07 PM5/13/13
On May 13, 3:54 pm, Ed Huntress <huntre...@optonline.net> wrote:
> [...]
> >dug up a number of articles about and industry memos on lead in
> >lipstick, and sifted through medical literature on the topic. The list
> >of sources at the end of the article doesn�t come close to doing justice
> >to the amount of work that went into it. (Bottom line: Lipstick is safe,
> >at least in the U.S.).
>
> >For another piece, "Chubby Bunny Death," the Mikkelsons verified that a
> >child had indeed died while playing a game that entails stuffing as many
> >marshmallows as possible into one�s mouth and trying to say the words
> >"chubby bunny." However, they dispelled the notion that the death
> >occurred because the marshmallows had "emulsified," forming a sticky
> >liquid that choked the child and was difficult to extract in time to
> >save her. Instead, it was a case of marshmallows blocking her air
> >passages. The Mikkelsons knew that because they

LOL..okay Ed...you are on to me...I DO like to poke conservatives with
a stick. ;<)

TMT

Benghazi - A flavored coffee drink that no one cares about !

May 14, 2013, 8:33:48 AM5/14/13
On 5/13/2013 6:53 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

I DO like to poke conservatives with
> a stick. ;<)

stick it in their eye until you hit bone ...

Benghazi - A flavored coffee drink that no one cares about !

May 14, 2013, 8:34:44 AM5/14/13
On 5/13/2013 3:38 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
> My w bsite can beat up your website.
> http://www.factcheck.org/2009/04/snopescom/
>

> Christopher A. Young
> Learn more about Jesus
> www.lds.org
> .
> .
> "Tom Gardner" <mars@tacks> wrote in message news:lJSdnfBUWK4R2QzM...@giganews.com...
>
> Snopes is a proven far-left lying entity. ...just like YOU!

k0ok response to truths : deny deny deny.

First.Post

May 14, 2013, 9:15:43 AM5/14/13
"Benghazi - A flavored coffee drink that no one cares about !"
<lo...@killer.xcm> wrote in news:51922f2b$0$12744$bbae4d71
@news.suddenlink.net:
Why don;t you try it yourself ya pussy toting lying coward?

Stupid motherfucker. You ain't fooling a soul just because you got a
slightly different ip address.
Anyone4 with a lick of sense knows you're just the same old simple
minded lying ass troll peddling your stupid nonsensical mantra.

The NRA is a Terrorist group la...@lkas.com NNTP-Posting-Host:
74.193.10.180
What DID a Frothy Mixture of Shit do to be associated with Santorum ?
als...@kas.com NNTP-Posting-Host: 74.193.10.180

Alaskan Beaver Hunter Ala...@Beaver.com 74.193.0.33
Alaskan Beaver Hunter Fucky...@eatme.com 74.193.0.33
All men are lesbians LIC...@ME.COM 74.193.0.33
All You Little People a...@me.com 74.193.0.33
All You Little People Wan...@anonmail.com 74.193.0.33
Bang More Poo Wan...@anonmail.com 74.193.0.33
Banging Elizabeth Smart like a drum wan...@anonmail.com
74.193.0.33
Birthers are nuts eatme @mole.conm 74.193.0.33
Bridge to nowhere ea...@no.com 74.193.0.33
Bridge to nowhere Wan...@anonmail.com 74.193.0.33
Bud likes Butt Plugs hey...@gmail.com 74.193.0.33
Bullets are cheap and Arizona coyotes are hungry mcl...@eatme.org
74.193.0.33
Busch Wacked beenB...@yahh.com 74.193.0.33
Busch Whacked bu...@nnn.vom 74.193.0.33
Buster Norris Patriot Games Bus...@Buster.Com 74.193.0.33
Buster Norris Bus...@Buster.Com 74.193.0.33
Damin Jim Someone stole Spock s brain ! sp...@he.com
74.193.0.33
DamnIt Jim I m only a brain surgeon. ea...@hhhh.com 74.193.0.33
DWI Jorge *Busch* rolled the car into the ditch. sce...@bushc.omm
74.193.0.33
Egg Management Fee wan...@anonmail.com 74.193.0.33
Faux Boobs in the news bo...@foo.com 74.193.0.33
Faux Boobs in the news suc...@fff.com 74.193.0.33
FEMA Camp Senior Administrator Fe...@fema.org 74.193.0.33
Foo Young Chew F...@eatme.com 74.193.0.33
FoxP2 Squared wan...@anonmail.com 74.193.0.33
Fred Fr...@ppp.com 74.193.0.33
Fred Jones nos...@ho.com 74.193.0.33
FUD Wingers have cocaine crazed Negro brains wan...@anonmail.com
74.193.0.33
FUDWingers Party of No solutions No Ideas No future.
FudWi...@eatme.com 74.193.0.33
GOP Party of NO; Party of Excluders. Dude don t tase me.
wan...@anolmail.com 74.193.0.33
GoPERS Tards: bacha bazi boys of America bach...@org.com
74.193.0.33
GOPerTart Killer GOPer...@busch.com 74.193.0.33
GOPerTart Killer GOPer...@gop.com 74.193.0.33
Gun Control is hitting your target ea...@gun.com 74.193.0.33
Hey you WoodChucks stop Chucking my Wood ! wan...@anonmail.com
74.193.0.33
Holy Fucking Mary Wan...@anonmail.com 74.193.0.33
HRWATPTRTCITG HRWATP...@com.com 74.193.0.33
I just TOOK A HUGE Kerby DUMP My asshole is burning
ghost_...@gmail.com 74.193.0.33
I just took a HUGE Kerby Dump Wan...@anonmail.com 74.193.0.33
I ve seen Dr. Laura s Big Black Jew Beaver too nig...@nigger.com
74.193.0.33
I ve seen Dr. Laura s Big Black Jew Beaver too wan...@anonmail.com
74.193.0.33
I ve seen Dr. Laura s Big Brown Beaver too nig...@nigger.com
74.193.0.33
I ve seen Miley s Big Brown Beaver Wan...@anonmail.com
74.193.0.33
I ve seen Miley s Little Brown Beaver mi...@litteBeaver.com
74.193.0.33
I ve seen Miley s Little Brown Beaver mi...@whore.she.is.com
74.193.0.33
I ve seen Nikki Haley Big Brown Beaver Wan...@anonmail.com
74.193.0.33
I ve seen Nikki Haley Big Brown Beaver too Wan...@anonmail.com
74.193.0.33
I ve seen Nikki Haley Big Brown Beaver too bea...@me.com
74.193.0.33
I would grop Lara Logan too ! wan...@anonmail.com 74.193.0.33
JJ (Juan Jose) j...@there.com 74.193.0.33
Jorge Kerby : TSA Hand Job Specialist in training Wan...@anonmail.com
74.193.0.33
Jose Juan Taco Banking and Lawn Service bit...@there.com
74.193.0.33
Jose Juan Taco and Lawn Service bit...@kkk.com 74.193.0.33
Josef Fritzl III wan...@nomail.com 74.193.0.33
King of Country of What The...@lost.com 74.193.0.33
Leroy ea...@bropwn.com 74.193.0.33
Lost in Space lo...@hhhh.com 74.193.0.33
Lost in Space lo...@kkk.com 74.193.0.33
Lost In Space smapper...@yahoo.com 74.193.0.33
Lush is Pedophile lu...@blowme.com 74.193.0.33
Lush Limpdick ea...@dddd.com 74.193.0.33
McClan and McMILF lost to a Black Muslim man from Kenya
ea...@asshole.com 74.193.0.33
Michael Jackson was Born Black Dyed White Ca...@yutt.com
74.193.0.33
My next mistress will be Greta Brawner ! ILuv...@junk.com
74.193.0.33
My next mistress will be Nikki Haley ! lets...@fox.com 74.193.0.33
My next mistress will be Nikki Haley ! lets...@xxx.com 74.193.0.33
Nikki Haley SHOW US YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE wan...@anonmail.com
74.193.0.33
Nikki Haley : Show us your BIRTH CERTIFICATE ! wan...@anonmail.com
74.193.0.33
Nikki Haley: A Muslim in sexy black stockings wan...@anonmail.com
74.193.0.33
No More \ Party of No \ Incumben...@ther.dco 74.193.0.33
ObamaPhobia: Boo ! b...@you.too 74.193.0.33
Orange Boner is a Whiner wan...@anonmail.com 74.193.0.33
Other than that Mr. Kennedy what d you think of Dallas
bit...@taystsy.occm 74.193.0.33
Other than that Mr. Kennedy what d you think of Dallas
bit...@yyyy.coom 74.193.0.33
Palin can t hold a day job ! suc...@meee.jom 74.193.0.33
Palin can t hold a day job ! wan...@anonmail.com 74.193.0.33
Patriot Games Buster Norris pulver Pat...@america.com
74.193.0.33
Patriot Games Buster Norris Pat...@america.com 74.193.0.33
Patriot Games Pat...@america.com 74.193.0.33
Pea Buggers: Angry White men w/ No voice. No ideas. No future.
wan...@anonmail.com 74.193.0.33
PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals) pe...@me.com 74.193.0.33
Pitchforks Torches Portrayed by Wankers Lonely Club whiner terrorist
got...@wankerisaLoser.com 74.193.0.33
Rehashed lies r...@hhh.com 74.193.0.33
Remote control acoustic switch wanted rem...@me.com 74.193.0.33
Right wingers hate America blo...@cum.com 74.193.0.33
Right wingers hate America wan...@anonmail.com 74.193.0.33
RightTarts are ruining America wan...@anonmail.com 74.193.0.33
Someone kick Ann Coulter in the BALLS. ki...@her.com 74.193.0.33
Steven Seagal: Lawnman bit...@klajsdlk.cin 74.193.0.33
Stinking Corpse of Ronny Reagan ea...@ronny.com 74.193.0.33
Stinking Corpse of Ronny Reagan ro...@eatme.com 74.193.0.33
Stinking Corpse of Ronny Reagan Wan...@anonmail.com
74.193.0.33
Supreme Death Panel Decider Wan...@anonmail.com 74.193.0.33
Sure you can trust the Government Ask any Injun slowb...@bush.com
74.193.0.33
Terri Schiavo s Fruit Vegetable Stand brai...@fucker.com
74.193.0.33
Tie your shoes Pull up your pants and Speak English. yoo...@yoo.com
74.193.0.33
Trig is a fucking genius compared to George Kerby
trig...@forPreidnet.com 74.193.0.33
Trig s mother is a fucking retard too bit...@kalsdjk.com 74.193.0.33
Trig s muther is a fucking retard too. ea...@msss.com 74.193.0.33
Wanker s Lonely Heart Club Terrorist eatm...@foo.com 74.193.0.33
Wanker s Lonely Heart Club Terrorist Wan...@anonmail.com
74.193.0.33
Whining Wanker s Loney Heart Terrorist wan...@anon.com 74.193.0.33
WWJD (What Would Jedd Do) bit...@sdfsdf.com 74.193.0.33
You are a retard but I m just kidding ! ; ) tr...@tart.com
74.193.0.33
You are as retarded as Trig and his muther Wan...@anonmail.com
74.193.0.33
YOU LOST GET OVER IT ea...@sdsd.com 74.193.0.33
YOU LOST. GET OVER IT bit...@at.com 74.193.0.33

47 sent the Mexican Polygamist home smapper...@gmail.com
74.194.236.11
ABM Anyone But a Mormon a...@loon.tard 74.194.236.11
ABM Anyone but a Mormon smapper...@yahoo.com 74.194.236.11
Another anchor baby whose parents swam to FLorida sw...@poasd.com
74.194.236.11
ark...@frontier.com (Raymond Karczewski) 74.194.236.11
Ayatollah Santorum a...@asasa.com 74.194.236.11
b24wa...@gmail.com b24wa...@gmail.com 74.194.236.11
Banging Eric Burnett like a drum MittI...@sss.com 74.194.236.11
Brigde to nowhere ea...@no.com 74.194.236.11
Cubano Rubio : Another anchor baby whose parents swam to FLorida
sw...@poasd.com 74.194.236.11
Dr. Jai Maharaj JaiMahar...@poo.bim 74.194.236.11
Etch aSketch Loons: Frail Pale and Stale. smapper...@yahoo.com
74.194.236.11
FEMA Camp Commander. Welcome to Agenda 21 bit...@poo.com 74.194.236.11
FEMA Rendition Camps Czar fea...@poo.com 74.194.236.11
Fox News Blond Porn Starlets Outlet Mall Fuc...@eatme.com
74.194.236.11
Fred Smite nos...@net.com 74.194.236.11
Gingrich : Another adulterous serial rapist in the GOP party exposed
du...@askd.com 74.194.236.11
Gloom and doom .. the only NOISE from the Party of No! do...@poo.com
74.194.236.11
King of Country of What The...@lost.com 74.194.236.11
Lions: 654398 Christians : 0 smapper...@gmail.com 74.194.236.11
Loon Scare: Agenda 21 lo...@asdasd.com 74.194.236.11
Loons jerk off daily on Sarah Palin book cover lo...@poo.com
74.194.236.11
Loons: Frail Pale and Stale. smapper...@yahoo.com 74.194.236.11
Make Clint s day: Change his Depends. smapper...@yahoo.com
74.194.236.11
Marco Rubio is still a Mexican - even with a red tie pint...@hoo.com
74.194.236.11
max headroom maxhe...@localnet.com 74.194.236.11
Mexican Born Polygamist has LOST !!! smapper...@yahoo.com
74.194.236.11
Mexican Born Polygamist is another lying Mormon
smapper...@yahoo.com 74.194.236.11
Mutt Rom$ey: Mexican born Polygamist Anchor baby ! lo...@there.com
74.194.236.11
Nikki Haley SHOW US YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE smapper...@yahoo.com
74.194.236.11
Poor Repressed Deprived Victimized Republic Loons
youarea...@ajksd.com 74.194.236.11
Poor Repressed Deprived Victimized RepublicLoons pr...@earm.org
74.194.236.11
Real Americans sent the Mexican Polygamist home
smapper...@gmail.com 74.194.236.11
Real Americans will not vote for Mormon smapper...@yahoo.com
74.194.236.11
Real Americans won t vote for a Mexican Polygamist
smapper...@gmail.com 74.194.236.11
Rehashed and repeated propaganda. re...@yahh.cooom 74.194.236.11
Republicans are imbeciles gopk...@poo.com 74.194.236.11
RightTards and Gun Huggers lick sweat from my balls ! a...@aksd.com
74.194.236.11
Romney: A Polygamist whose career has been destroying America s middle
class r...@skls.com 74.194.236.11
Severe Conservative Syndrome s...@sssdsd.com 74.194.236.11
simon calder Isnotmy...@nomoreads.com 74.194.236.11
That Mexican born anchor baby + polygamist + Taxxecheuttes flip
flopper LOST lo...@loser.com 74.194.236.11
Thanks for all the FREE STUFF ! <yourfuck...@poo.com>
74.194.236.11
The NAZI Party in America today is represented by the GOP
GOPNaz...@poo.com 74.194.236.11
The NRA is a Terrorist group la...@lkas.com 74.194.236.11
Trig s muther is a fucking retard too smapper...@yahoo.com
74.194.236.11
use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)
use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)
74.194.236.11
What DID a Frothy Mixture of Shit do to be associated with Santorum ?
als...@kas.com 74.194.236.11
"Work will set you free ! ( just take a shower first)" aj...@gsici.com
74.194.236.11

First.Post

May 14, 2013, 9:16:19 AM5/14/13
"Benghazi - A flavored coffee drink that no one cares about !"
<lo...@killer.xcm> wrote in
You wouldn;t know the truth if it bit you on the ass liar.

Gunner Asch

May 14, 2013, 11:12:27 AM5/14/13
Then the next guy puts 3 rounds right in your center of mass,

Or the guy pulls his head out of the way and puts 3 rounds in your
center of mass. At which point..thats one less Far Leftwing Extremist
Fringe Kook and $1.25 down the drain. Though the cases can be reloaded
for the next Far Leftwing Extremist Fringe Kook that trys something
really stupid.

However....that does bring up something Ive just forwarded to those
keeping the list..along with your header information.

Are you familiar with "impalement"? A very very old practice widely
used in many countries in Europe. Vlad the Impaler really was quite
good at it.

They sharpen up a small tree..nothing more than 10 or so feet long,
lop off all the branches and cut the end nice and sharp...then they
force the end of it into your rectum as deeply as they can...then they
lift you and the stake up into the air and plant the end of the stake
in a nice hole in the ground and stamp the dirt around it firmly.

So there you are...10 or so feet up in the air..with a sharp stake up
your ass and as time goes by...it pushes deeper and deeper into your
body cavity..any organs that arent pushed aside..are punctured as you
slowly..very slowly slide down the stake...until it either punctures
your heart or it chokes out your lungs..but it takes many many hours
for it to kill you. All the while your rectum is ripped and torn wider
and wider and your guts are pushed and punctured..but it happens so
slowly..and the stake is so tightly wedged in your organs..that there
is no massive hemorage..so you dont bleed to death. You might sooner
or later pass out from the pain..but..you will wake up again..and
again...and again until the stake stops your heart or obstructs your
breathing so you choke to death...slowly.

And during this process..and long long after you are dead.. you are a
really neat example to others not to be a criminal or a
dickhead..which pretty much covers Leftwingers as a rule. Sooner
or later..that stake finds a weak spot and it pushes out of your
body..often times in the chest, or through the shoulder..or even up
through your trachea and out your mouth..or it passes up through your
throat and into your skull and through your brain. Generally if it
makes it up into your skull..it stops right there..unless you are a
real fatty and it busts a hole in your skull and sticks out the top of
your head, covered with brain tissue and blood.

It is a rather fascinating way to make a point....so to speak. And
the birds come in, and peck out your eyes and the flies settle in and
lay eggs in the sockets and they hatch out into maggots..which slowly
consume your body from the inside out, leaving nothing more than an
empty bag of skin filled with bones..hanging from a tall post..kinda
like a street sign or a warning marker.

Its been said that Vlad would eat dinner among that days
victims...3000-5000 at a time (he kept his hencemen quite busy cutting
stakes and putting his enemies on them...but hey..it opened up new
farm land. So that was a good thing.

http://www.medievality.com/vlad-the-impaler.html

Its said he had an army of 20,000 impaled over the course of just a
few days.

Think of the stink that 20,000 writhing, twisting, squirming, wailing
and screaming Leftwingers would make. Glorious! Absolutely Glorious!

And all for a good cause too! And it would be Green!!!

Gunner Asch

May 14, 2013, 11:12:51 AM5/14/13
On Tue, 14 May 2013 07:34:44 -0500, "Benghazi - A flavored coffee
drink that no one cares about !" <lo...@killer.xcm> wrote:

Indeed!!
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Randal Scripter

May 14, 2013, 2:02:38 PM5/14/13
On 5/14/2013 8:12 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Tue, 14 May 2013 07:33:48 -0500, "Benghazi - A flavored coffee
> drink that no one cares about !" <lo...@killer.xcm> wrote:
>
>> On 5/13/2013 6:53 PM, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
>>

>> I DO like to poke conservatives with
>>> a stick. ;<)
>>>

>> stick it in their eye until you hit bone ...
>
> Then the next guy puts 3 rounds right in your center of mass,
>
> Or the guy pulls his head out of the way and puts 3 rounds in your
> center of mass. At which point..thats one less Far Leftwing Extremist
> Fringe Kook and $1.25 down the drain. Though the cases can be reloaded
> for the next Far Leftwing Extremist Fringe Kook that trys something
> really stupid.
>
> However....that does bring up something Ive just forwarded to those
> keeping the list..along with your header information.
>
> Are you familiar with "impalement"? A very very old practice widely
> used in many countries in Europe. Vlad the Impaler really was quite
> good at it.
>
> They sharpen up a small tree..nothing more than 10 or so feet long,
> lop off all the branches and cut the end nice and sharp...then they
> force the end of it into your rectum as deeply as they can...then they
> [remainder of gummer's auto-erotic fantasy snipped]

No one cares what you do in the back yard of your hovel in Taft, gummer.
Just don't share it here.

Donn Messenheimer

May 14, 2013, 2:38:23 PM5/14/13
On 5/13/2013 12:52 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:

> "Rehashed and repeated propaganda." <re...@yahh.cooom> wrote in message
>> On 5/13/2013 1:42 AM, James Burton wrote:
>>> The new breadwinner in the family
>>

>> 100% lie
>>

>> http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/breadwinner.asp
>>

> Snopes is a proven far-left lying entity. ...just like YOU!

So you really can't refute what Snopes said, can you? The original
story about a $144,000 per year dole fraud is just too juicy for
illiterate knuckle-dragging right wingers like you to let go, even
though the numbers are impossible.

I have looked at lots of web pages claiming to "expose" the Snopes
owners and writers, David and Barbara Mikkelson, as "liberals" or "far
left", and every single site I've seen doesn't even come close. Their
efforts are comical - just appallingly sophomoric. Basically, Snopes
gets labeled "liberal" because so many of the crackpot urban legends
they debunk are pure right-wing fantasy. Naturally, the illiterate
ignorant right-wing fucks are going to say that the debunkers of their
cherished myths are leftists.

Snopes' own denial of their partisanship, however, is hardly inspired:
http://www.snopes.com/info/aboutus.asp. So Barbara Mikkelson is a
Canadian citizen - so fucking what? Does that mean she can't possibly
be left-wing? So David Mikkelson is (allegedly) registered as an
independent - so fucking what, and same question.

In fact, there is one small bit of evidence to support the charge of
left-wing bias, at least for Barbara Mikkelson. She was (may still be)
a regular participant in various anti-children Usenet groups like
alt.support.childfree. Her comments gave not terribly subtle clues to
her liberal orientation. All those newsgroups portray being childfree
as a desirable liberal political choice - parents routinely are
pejoratively called "breeders" and there are lots of whiny complaints
about "breeders" driving their "sprogs" around in SUVs - and her
comments all affirmed that view.

Jeff M

May 14, 2013, 3:32:48 PM5/14/13
On 5/14/2013 1:38 PM, Donn Messenheimer wrote:
[snip]
Well said.

David Mikkelson was a registered Republican before re-registering as
Independent.

Many regressive extremists are simply incapable of accepting any facts
or realities that conflict with their preconceived partisan dogma and
mythology.

But there is a larger, although false, assumption at work here: some
people seem to believe or pretend to believe that no one, especially not
a "liberal" is capable of separating their own personal politics from
their occupational or professional activities, and are completely unable
to exercise any objectivity, fairness and impartiality. This is, of
course, not only false, it's absurd.

It may be true that some of those harping on the supposed "liberal bias"
are so bitterly, blindly partisan that their dogma dictates their
judgment and infests every aspect of their lives. But just because
they, themselves, have been rendered incapable of objectively exercising
independence of judgment, that doesn't mean that no one else is capable
of doing so, either.

Most of the time, professional people behave ... professionally. I've
seen a very devout Jewish doctor fight to save the live of of an obvious
anti-Semite covered in KKK and Nazi tattoos, without batting an eye.
I've seen a lawyer I know work incredibly hard to protect the rights and
interests of a client I know he personally loathed, pro bono. I know an
extremely liberal Lesbian newspaper reporter who did an award-winning
series of sensitive, respectful, balanced stories on the conservative
Christian right to life movement. Of course, we also trust judges and
juries to set aside their personal biases or feelings about the parties
in order to judge cases fairly, on their merits. Likewise, I'm sure
that the Mikkelsons fully understand that their business and their
livelihoods depend entirely on maintaining a well-founded reputation for
the accuracy, truthfulness, strict objectivity and the complete
non-partisanship of Snopes, and work diligently to preserve and uphold
that reputation.

Message has been deleted

Donn Messenheimer

May 14, 2013, 5:49:14 PM5/14/13
On 5/14/2013 2:30 PM, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Tue, 14 May 2013 11:38:23 -0700, Donn Messenheimer
> <wieber.blows@taft_sucks.org> wrote:
>
>> Naturally, the illiterate
>> ignorant right-wing fucks are going to say that the debunkers of their
>> cherished myths are leftists.
>
> Fortunately---the "left" doesn't need a limpballs, Hannity, O'Really
> or faux snooze.

Oh, yes you do. Michael Moore, Rachel Maddow, Rhandi Rhoads. You've
got plenty of insane fuckwits.

Message has been deleted

Dönn Messenheimer

May 14, 2013, 9:08:40 PM5/14/13
On 5/14/2013 6:06 PM, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Tue, 14 May 2013 14:49:14 -0700, Donn Messenheimer
> <wieber.blows@taft_sucks.org> wrote:
>
>> On 5/14/2013 2:30 PM, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:

>>> Fortunately---the "left" doesn't need a limpballs, Hannity, O'Really
>>> or faux snooze.
>>
>> Oh, yes you do. Michael Moore, Rachel Maddow, Rhandi Rhoads. You've
>> got plenty of insane fuckwits.
>
> THEY ARE ENTERTAINERS,

That's what they all give as an excuse when they cross the line, but
they don't primarily think of themselves as entertainers. They think of
themselves as "analysts" of contemporary events.

They're as full of shit as their counterparts on the other side.

Tom Gardner

May 14, 2013, 9:20:58 PM5/14/13
On 5/14/2013 1:59 PM, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Tue, 14 May 2013 08:12:27 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>> I DO like to poke conservatives with
>>>>

>>> stick it in their eye until you hit bone ...
>>
>> Then the next guy puts 3 rounds right in your center of mass,
>
> WIth that toy gun you posed with, Cunter?
>
> In WalMart Camouflage?
>
> SNICKER

Funny, I've never heard of one of you libtards showing up at Gunner's,
even though you tell everybody how you're going to his house to kick his
ass. Why don't you libtards follow through with your threats? Gunner
doesn't scare you, does he?

Or, maybe some of you libfarts HAVE gone to kick his ass...and they were
just never heard from again.

Jeff M

May 14, 2013, 10:02:17 PM5/14/13
On 5/14/2013 8:20 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:
> On 5/14/2013 1:59 PM, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:

>>> Then the next guy puts 3 rounds right in your center of mass,
>>
>> WIth that toy gun you posed with, Cunter?
>>
>> In WalMart Camouflage?
>>
>> SNICKER
>
> Funny, I've never heard of one of you libtards showing up at Gunner's,
> even though you tell everybody how you're going to his house to kick his
> ass. Why don't you libtards follow through with your threats?

Funny, I don't recall any such threats, although we all know Gunner is
quite fond of laughably ridiculous faux-tough guy posturing and death
threats. But maybe when you and your fellow useless louts get off your
lazy asses and finally start that long-threatened but now extremely
overdue asinine "Great Cull" you keep circle jerking each other about,
someone will show up and take out the trash.

Gunner Asch

May 14, 2013, 10:49:07 PM5/14/13
So is this you?

https://www.facebook.com/don.meisenheimer

--
"You guess the truth hurts?

Really?

"Hurt" aint the word.

For Liberals, the truth is like salt to a slug.
Sunlight to a vampire.
RaidŽ to a cockroach.

Gunner Asch

May 14, 2013, 10:57:52 PM5/14/13
Actually...other than a few easily handled issues...no Leftist has
ever shown up at my house to confront me.

Im starting to think they are ballless cunts who dont have the stones
of a bag of rancid mayo.

And since Cliff is dead...thats an issue that was resolved
easily..though it did take a year or so for all the ducks to fall into
a row.

Shrug

I wonder...why Yogi thinks his spew is paid the slightest bit of
attention to? After all..he knows exactly where I live, when Im home
and he fully understands that Ill be there if he asks me to be there.

Perhaps thats the problem? He is afraid of me. Of course he is. Odd
though..everyone knows Im nothing more than a simple lovable harmless
fuzzball. Shrug...its commonly known. And I have some of the
prettiest places to take people and move them into their new digs.

And a backhoe to do it properly.

And Im very Green!!

Too_Many_Tools

May 15, 2013, 12:10:59 AM5/15/13
On May 14, 7:33 am, "Benghazi - A flavored coffee drink that no one
LOL...they are already blind.

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

May 15, 2013, 12:14:46 AM5/15/13
> Raid� to a cockroach.
> Sheriff Brody to a shark
> Bush to a Liberal
>
> The truth doesn't just hurt. It's painful, like a red hot poker shoved
> up their ass. Like sliding down a hundred foot razor blade using their
> dick as a brake.
>
> They HATE the truth."

Still waiting for that proof of ownership Gummer.

What's taking so long...got a stake up your ass?

Laugh..laugh..laugh...

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

May 15, 2013, 12:16:00 AM5/15/13
On May 14, 12:59 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Tue, 14 May 2013 08:12:27 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >>I DO like to poke conservatives with
>
> >>stick it in their eye until you hit bone ...
>
> >Then the next guy puts 3 rounds right in your center of mass,
>
> WIth that toy gun you posed with, Cunter?
>
> In WalMart Camouflage?
>
> SNICKER
>
> >======================================================
>
> On Sat, 3 Mar 2012 18:54:30 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools
> <too_many_to...@yahoo.com> wrote whacking poor Cunter:
>

> >Just because you get FREE condoms Gummer aka Mr. 57 year old Afternoon
> >Delight aka Mark Wieber how many condoms do you use in a month
> >responding to your Craigslist ads?- Hide quoted text -

LOL..oh he was so cute...I bet everyone got that for his Christmas
card that year.

Laugh..laugh..laugh...

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

May 15, 2013, 12:17:43 AM5/15/13
On May 14, 1:02 pm, Randal Scripter <kick.dwee...@SouthTeats.conn>
wrote:
>   Just don't share it here.- Hide quoted text -

LOL...from what we have seen Gummer's center of mass is his ass.

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

May 15, 2013, 12:21:19 AM5/15/13
On May 14, 8:20 pm, Tom Gardner <Mars@Tacks> wrote:
> On 5/14/2013 1:59 PM, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:

> >> Then the next guy puts 3 rounds right in your center of mass,
>
> > WIth that toy gun you posed with, Cunter?
>
> > In WalMart Camouflage?
>
> > SNICKER
>
> Funny, I've never heard of one of you libtards showing up at Gunner's,
> even though you tell everybody how you're going to his house to kick his
> ass.  Why don't you libtards follow through with your threats?  Gunner
> doesn't scare you, does he?
>
> Or, maybe some of you libfarts HAVE gone to kick his ass...and they were
> just never heard from again.- Hide quoted text -

LOL...would you willingly step in dog shit?

Okay...you're a conservative...you would.

But us liberals know that dealing with Gummer is stepping in dog
shit...why do it?

Better to send the Kern County zoning enforcement boys over..again.

As for you Little Tommy...when was the last time OSHA did a surprise
visit at Ohio Brush?

TMT

TMT

Too_Many_Tools

May 15, 2013, 12:22:46 AM5/15/13
On May 14, 9:57 pm, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 14 May 2013 21:20:58 -0400, Tom Gardner <Mars@Tacks> wrote:
> >On 5/14/2013 1:59 PM, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> >> On Tue, 14 May 2013 08:12:27 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com>
> They HATE the truth."- Hide quoted text -

Gummer is obviously lonely...should we expect more M4M ads on
Craigslist?

TMT
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

opel

May 15, 2013, 12:50:39 AM5/15/13
On 5/14/2013 10:44 PM, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> On Tue, 14 May 2013 19:57:52 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> Actually...other than a few easily handled issues...no Leftist has
>> ever shown up at my house to confront me.
>
> I've seen that dump and mess you live in, Cunter
>
> Unless you got a fucking sticker from the EPA on that messy trailer of
> yours, no sensible weed-whaker after you would step foot in it.

Hey Gary, should we spend some time reviewing that cockroach infested
section 8 SoDak apartment you're consigned to?

Does ownership even bother to repaint every ten years?

Jack Skölasky

May 15, 2013, 12:57:25 AM5/15/13
On 5/14/2013 7:57 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
> On Tue, 14 May 2013 21:20:58 -0400, Tom Gardner <Mars@Tacks> wrote:
>
>> On 5/14/2013 1:59 PM, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:

>>> WIth that toy gun you posed with, Cunter?
>>>
>>> In WalMart Camouflage?
>>>
>>> SNICKER
>>>

>> Funny, I've never heard of one of you libtards showing up at Gunner's,
>> even though you tell everybody how you're going to his house to kick his
>> ass. Why don't you libtards follow through with your threats? Gunner
>> doesn't scare you, does he?
>>
>> Or, maybe some of you libfarts HAVE gone to kick his ass...and they were
>> just never heard from again.
>
> Actually...other than a few easily handled issues...no Leftist has
> ever shown up at my house to confront me.

No one can be bothered to bitchslap a crippled cardiac patient.

> And since Cliff is dead...

...of natural causes.

Dönn Messenheimer

May 15, 2013, 1:01:17 AM5/15/13
On 5/14/2013 9:31 PM, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> "analysts" that might be
>
> They ENTERTAIN by "analyzing"

The left-wing blowhards you gush over don't analyze and they don't
entertain.

opel

May 15, 2013, 1:14:36 AM5/15/13
He's armed and ready, are you?

Jack Skölasky

May 15, 2013, 1:36:41 AM5/15/13
He's wasting his time being "armed and ready." As much as all
reasonable people hate his fucking neo-Nazi guts and would maybe /like/
to knock the shit out of him, none can be bothered. gummer is a null -
a nothing. He is no threat to anyone, nor could he be, and no one would
waste time tracking him down.

BIG BIRD

May 15, 2013, 7:59:43 AM5/15/13

"Too_Many_Tools" <too_man...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
On May 14, 9:57 pm, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 14 May 2013 21:20:58 -0400, Tom Gardner <Mars@Tacks> wrote:
> >On 5/14/2013 1:59 PM, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:
> >> On Tue, 14 May 2013 08:12:27 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com>
> They HATE the truth."- Hide quoted text -

Gummer is obviously lonely...should we expect more M4M ads on
Craigslist?

TMT

he loves that stinkin,slimy,rotten, angry, old rich white man's dick,

he also like to get his fat ass gunned,

that is where that handle came from;

Ass Gunner

BIG BIRD

May 15, 2013, 8:00:44 AM5/15/13

"opel" <ad...@novalid.org.> wrote in message news:kmv3sk$be3$3...@dont-email.me...
:

let's review that stinkin,slimy, angry old rich white man's dick in your mouth
bitch,

it be dead, spit it out ho

BIG BIRD

May 15, 2013, 8:01:43 AM5/15/13

"opel" <ad...@novalid.org.> wrote in message news:kmv59h$i3v$1...@dont-email.me...
: On 5/14/2013 10:57 PM, Jack Sk�lasky wrote:
: > On 5/14/2013 7:57 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
: >> On Tue, 14 May 2013 21:20:58 -0400, Tom Gardner <Mars@Tacks> wrote:
: >>
: >>> On 5/14/2013 1:59 PM, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:
:: > No one can be bothered to bitchslap a crippled cardiac patient.
: >
:
: He's armed and ready, are you?
:
:

you're toothless and ready, huntin for another stinkin angry old rich white man's
dick to suck
to death

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Tom Gardner

May 15, 2013, 12:21:39 PM5/15/13
On 5/15/2013 12:42 AM, Yoor...@Jurgis.net wrote:

>>> Funny, I've never heard of one of you libtards showing up at Gunner's,
>>> even though you tell everybody how you're going to his house to kick his
>>> ass. Why don't you libtards follow through with your threats?
>>
>> Funny, I don't recall any such threats, although we all know Gunner is
>> quite fond of laughably ridiculous faux-tough guy posturing and death
>> threats. But maybe when you and your fellow useless louts get off your
>> lazy asses and finally start that long-threatened but now extremely
>> overdue asinine "Great Cull" you keep circle jerking each other about,
>> someone will show up and take out the trash.
>
> Perhaps Cunter mis-spelled the word "Hull" and was referring to the
> corn "hulls" (not culls) in a "Great" bag of un-hulled popcorn?

Don't ya' just hate it when popcorn hulls get stuck in your teeth?
Nobody has invented or bred corn that doesn't. I suppose it's
impossible and still get the kernel to pop. I like popcorn but won't
eat it.

My dentist says that popcorn has put his two kids through university and
pays for yearly vacations.

Tom Gardner

May 15, 2013, 12:30:36 PM5/15/13
Funny how the leftists ("Leftist" is too good of a label for the ilk on
usenet. "Leftists" actually have balls.) here are nothing more than
entertainment with their little posturing and sophomoric rants. I have
yet to see one here that is polysyllabic.

ex-PFC Wintergreen

May 15, 2013, 1:09:51 PM5/15/13
Huprich died of natural causes.

You don't have what it takes even to solicit someone's murder, let alone
to do it yourself. You squat to piss.

Gunner Asch

May 15, 2013, 1:50:48 PM5/15/13
Of course.

They really have nothing else in their lives. Mentaly ill, living on
SSI, the only bright spot in their lives is flailing away at their
keyboards between fresh doses of their script pyschomeds and washing
em down with candy bars and sodas. They dont have any outside life,
no jobs to keep them busy, they dont even have yard work. Sec 8
housing doesnt require they maintain their apartments and basements.
So this is their entire life..as it were.

They dimly realize that with more and more Leftwing politicians in
power..their payments will go up, so they can buy more candybars and
more soda and maybe even a better used computer. And with all
mentally ill...they feel that they have been "picked on" because when
they were younger and in highschool..normal kids didnt have a lot to
do with them, or called them Spaz or other equally mean things.
Shrug...so this is the only way they can fight back at the luck of the
draw..for a life that has left them as worthless as roadside trash.

Got to feel sorry for them at least a tiny bit. Then put them in the
kill file after one has had a bit of sport with them. Yeah..its
mean...but....there is a certain amount of pleasure in cutting the
legs out from under cockroaches and watching them try really hard to
run but go nowhere. So Ive become more and more strict in my behavior
towards them. Straight into the bozo bin when its determined (easily)
that they are mentally ill and there is no benefit to either party in
intereacting with them. As I get older...I understand that there are
People..and there are bugs on the windsheild. So one simply hits WASH
and turns on the wipers and is done with them.

Gunner

Wild_Bill

May 15, 2013, 4:13:04 PM5/15/13
ASCH was likely gummer's best attempt at trying to spell A Shau.

Just another gummer figment, if that's the case.

--
WB

<Yoor...@Jurgis.net> wrote in message

> OMG! Look at where he borrowed his on-line 'nym from!..
>
> http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/k/hans-hellmut-kirst/forward-gunner-asch.htm

Stormin Mormon

May 15, 2013, 6:55:55 PM5/15/13
What about the uniformed leftists trying to sell you girl scout cookies? Strafing runs, overlapping fields of fire, napalm, antipersonnel bouncing betty mines. And a couple more of those thin mints you love so much?
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org