December 19th Tweetup/Bday

WyldGade

Dec 7, 2008, 8:52:04 PM12/7/08
to RVA Tweets
My birthday is December 19th and I'm having a party at Wild Rose
Cafe' (4620 Chester Square Rd http://is.gd/aDhn ) from 7pm-1 or 2am.
Come, eat, drink, be merry and maybe even sing some karaoke. No
presents needed, just your presence!!!

WyldGade (Sarah)

Tim

Dec 7, 2008, 9:08:54 PM12/7/08
to RVA Tweets
I am definitely coming if i can :D - I am celebrating my birthday with
our next door neighbor this coming weekend (who happens to have the
same bday/year as me)... I can't Karaoke but I'll be up for making fun
of anyone who sings.

On Dec 7, 8:52 pm, WyldGade <bandsbur...@verizon.net> wrote:
> My birthday is December 19th and I'm having a party at Wild Rose
> Cafe' (4620 Chester Square Rdhttp://is.gd/aDhn) from 7pm-1 or 2am.

J. Lynn Shipp

Dec 8, 2008, 2:24:15 AM12/8/08
to rva-t...@googlegroups.com
I don't know if I can make it. But, My birthday is the 19th too. Small world. :)

michelle...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2008, 8:13:00 PM12/8/08
to RVA Tweets
Happy Birthday in advance. It's my son's too. Have fun!

On Dec 7, 8:52 pm, WyldGade <bandsbur...@verizon.net> wrote:
> My birthday is December 19th and I'm having a party at Wild Rose
> Cafe' (4620 Chester Square Rdhttp://is.gd/aDhn) from 7pm-1 or 2am.

John Hopkins

Dec 8, 2008, 8:15:23 PM12/8/08
to rva-t...@googlegroups.com
I just wanted to make it very clear, that day is NOT my birthday. Just sayin.

Pe...@aol.com

Dec 8, 2008, 8:56:54 PM12/8/08
to rva-t...@googlegroups.com
not mine either

Tim

Dec 10, 2008, 5:20:47 PM12/10/08
to RVA Tweets
Not sure i will be able to make it out - too much stuff crammed into
my schedule, but don't let that stop anyone else from having way too
much fun!