PsychAlliance General Meeting Minutes for 2/22/10

PsychAlliance Psi Chi & Psych Society

Feb 24, 2010, 6:58:02 PM2/24/10
to rups...@googlegroups.com, rupsych...@googlegroups.com, rup...@eden.rutgers.edu
Please see attachment.  Good luck!!

--

Thank you,
RU PsychAlliance Executive Board 2009-2010
http://eden.rutgers.edu/~rupsych
3.22.10 PsychAlliance General Meeting Minutes.doc

Sarah A. Brois

Feb 24, 2010, 10:10:12 PM2/24/10
to rupsych...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

My name is Sarah Brois and I am currently a psych big, however, I am studying abroad in Australia this semester. Should I just send an e-mail of a forward that my psych lil and I had before the end of the semester in place of a picture? I hope that will suffice. Thanks so much for your time.

Sincerely,
Sarah Brois

Feb 25, 2010, 12:43:06 AM2/25/10
to rupsych...@googlegroups.com