Runbugs- tomorrow- 7.15 am LV-"Beat the Chill" run

Ankush Mendiratta

Jan 4, 2011, 10:24:24 AM1/4/11
to runningandlivingle...@googlegroups.com

Guys,
Tomorrow -Wednesday- there is a Special "Beat the Chill" 7 K run : 7.15 AM - starting from Leisure valley . Plz join in.
Tnx Ankush
Sent from my iPhone

Sumeet Virmani

Jan 4, 2011, 10:49:54 AM1/4/11
to runningandlivingle...@googlegroups.com
The don's language is terrific

Princy bhatnagar

Jan 4, 2011, 11:27:58 AM1/4/11
to runningandlivingle...@googlegroups.com
guys i will join u for the run

Ankush Mendiratta

Jan 4, 2011, 11:57:57 AM1/4/11
to runningandlivingle...@googlegroups.com
Great ! See ya

Sent from my iPhone

Ravi Parmeshwar

Jan 8, 2011, 9:41:52 AM1/8/11
to runningandlivingle...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
for those of us who are not running at punchkula, is there any grp run
planned tomorrow?...carrying a niggle so running slower than my
slowest....but still joining a grp run will be better than doing it
alone...let me know..

ravi

shshank...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2011, 9:49:27 AM1/8/11
to runningandlivingle...@googlegroups.com
Hey ravi, 7am randeep, ajay and I are meeting at SV....let's meet and do a small run of 10-15K

Shshank
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone Essar

Alison Clews

Mar 18, 2013, 8:35:51 AM3/18/13
to runningandlivingle...@googlegroups.com, anku...@yahoo.com
Hi runbugs!

Do you hold any early morning runs?  If so, can you let me know when/where they are at?  Would love to join you.

Thanks

Ankush Mendiratta

Mar 18, 2013, 3:03:39 PM3/18/13
to runningandlivingle...@googlegroups.com, runningandlivingle...@googlegroups.com, anku...@yahoo.com
Hi Alison,
Yes we would be restarting running early mornings in a few days - from nxt week . Will keep you posted .
Thanks
Ankush

Sent while on the move