नहीं पढ़े गए पहले मैसेज पर जाएं

joel

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
23 सित॰ 2009, 4:39:59 pm23/9/09
ईमेल पाने वाला Rufus Ruby
Hi folks,

I'm trying to use transactions with a tokyotyrant. I've started the
tyrant with ttservctl start, so its running with the default
configuration. I see from the docs that transactions are not support
on fixed length databases, but I'm not sure what tt uses by default.

I try and do:

require 'rubygems'
require 'rufus/tokyo'
require 'rufus/tokyo/tyrant'

db = Rufus::Tokyo::Tyrant.new('127.0.0.1', 1978)

db.transaction do
db['a'] = 'alpha'
db['b'] = 'bravo'
end

--

And I get:

/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rufus-tokyo-1.0.1/lib/rufus/tokyo/
cabinet/abstract.rb:619:in `libcall': undefined method
`tcadbtranabort' for Rufus::Tokyo::TyrantLib:Module (NoMethodError)

I am running:

tokyocabinet-1.4.33
tokyotyrant-1.1.34

Thanks,

-Joel

John Mettraux

नहीं पढ़ी गई,
23 सित॰ 2009, 9:17:29 pm23/9/09
ईमेल पाने वाला rufus...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 5:39 AM, joel <jo...@casttv.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to use transactions with a tokyotyrant.  I've started the
> tyrant with ttservctl start, so its running with the default
> configuration.   I see from the docs that transactions are not support
> on fixed length databases, but I'm not sure what tt uses by default.
>
> (...)

> And I get:
>
> /opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rufus-tokyo-1.0.1/lib/rufus/tokyo/
> cabinet/abstract.rb:619:in `libcall': undefined method
> `tcadbtranabort' for Rufus::Tokyo::TyrantLib:Module (NoMethodError)

Hello Joel,

Tokyo Tyrant has no supports for transactions.

I will provide a more meaningful error message.

Best regards,

--
John Mettraux - http://jmettraux.wordpress.com

Joel Wood