How to run nifty generators in rails 3.0

karnati kiran

Jun 17, 2010, 8:42:48 AM6/17/10
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

   I want to run nifty generators in Rails 3.0 but it not accepts. Please send me the information,Please send me the commands  for authentication

      Thanks

Peter De Berdt

Jun 17, 2010, 8:57:06 AM6/17/10

On 17 Jun 2010, at 14:42, karnati kiran wrote:

   I want to run nifty generators in Rails 3.0 but it not accepts. Please send me the information,Please send me the commands  for authentication

From the Github site and the README:

Rails 3

To use Nifty Generators with Rails 3 you will need to include it in your Gemfile.

  gem "nifty-generators"

The generators use a colon as the separator instead of an underscore.

  rails g nifty:layout

The Rails 3 support is still in early development, please report any issues you find.

If you have issues, I'd suggest you report them or debug it urself and contribute it back.

Best regards

Peter De Berdt

karnati kiran

Jun 17, 2010, 1:14:08 PM6/17/10