Can't dump File ... when uploading files

Erwin

May 17, 2011, 5:01:17 PM5/17/11
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
I am getting this error on the redirect_to command ...

I am using Rails 3 w Paperclip to upload files ( but I tried also
CarrierWave .. same error)
I tried to change the session store from cookie-based to database ..
same error
I tried to delete the params content ...
I don't know what to try next .. any clue ?

thanks

erwin

David Kahn

May 17, 2011, 6:56:50 PM5/17/11
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com

You should post the full error, this is quite vague. Copy the trace from your console and someone may have some insight.

thanks

erwin

Erwin

May 18, 2011, 2:37:28 AM5/18/11
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Hi David
I was re-running my test to output the trace , but I tested again
another trick ... by trying to delete directly the upload tempfile
attribute of the ActionDispatch::Http::UploadedFile created instance
before the redirect_to ...

params[:clip][:data].tempfile = nil
redirect_to ...

and it's running ... so params[:clip][:data] = nil or
params[:clip] = nil is not enough ...