hi team!! installation of ruby on rails on ubuntu 8.10

NARAYANAN CJ

Feb 20, 2009, 8:37:36 AM2/20/09
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
hello there

can any one help me out to get the installation of ruby on rails on ubuntu 8.10

i tried installing but it could not help me out either

stilll showing up you have currently the programs not installed

please!!!!!!!

thanks for your response in advance
yours ,
Narayanan.cj.

Agustin Nicolas Viñao Laseras

Feb 20, 2009, 8:40:41 AM2/20/09
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/RubyOnRails
There is all information to install RoR.

NARAYANAN CJ

Feb 20, 2009, 9:54:16 AM2/20/09
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
many thanks agustin :)

i tried to install but me showing the same error when i tried to investigate i could not seems to have the rails neither ruby installed at my location where it usually does

when i tried to investigate the path i could not found it around

this particularly happens when i tried to update the gems

this is possibly the path where the variable set seems to be an error

yours ,
Narayanan.cj.

tho...@icdesign.com.au

Feb 20, 2009, 6:34:59 PM2/20/09
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
I just setup Ubuntu this morning for a new vps:
http://roninonrails.blogspot.com/2008/11/setting-up-ubuntu-810-for-ruby-on-rails.html

Tutorial I used, may help you out.
Thomas