[ANN] Rails 3.2.2.rc1, 3.1.4.rc1, and 3.0.12.rc1 have been released!

Aaron Patterson

Feb 22, 2012, 5:03:49 PM2/22/12
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com, rubyonra...@googlegroups.com, ruby...@ruby-lang.org
Hi everyone,

I just released the following Rails release candidates:

* 3.2.2.rc1
* 3.1.4.rc1
* 3.0.12.rc1

If there are no show stopping regressions reported, I'll release the final versions on Monday. This is your opportunity to prevent me from releasing a version that breaks your app! Please use this opportunity! :-D

## Changes

You can find the changes for Rails 3.2.2 here:

https://github.com/rails/rails/compare/v3.2.1...v3.2.2.rc1

For Rails 3.1.4 here:

https://github.com/rails/rails/compare/v3.1.3...v3.1.4.rc1

Finally Rails 3.0.12 here:

https://github.com/rails/rails/compare/v3.0.11...v3.0.12.rc1

Thanks! <3<3

P.S.

My cat approves of these releases:

http://img.skitch.com/20120220-cqneqm65ep58wiu6edqyarrbsf.jpg

--
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovemaking.com/

Ken Collins

Feb 22, 2012, 7:45:52 PM2/22/12
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com

All green from the SQL Server adapter perspective :)

- Thanks as always Aaron!
Ken

Matt Jones

Feb 23, 2012, 11:24:49 AM2/23/12

On Feb 22, 2012, at 4:03 PM, Aaron Patterson wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I just released the following Rails release candidates:
>
> * 3.2.2.rc1
> * 3.1.4.rc1
> * 3.0.12.rc1

> If there are no show stopping regressions reported, I'll release the final versions on Monday. This is your opportunity to prevent me from releasing a version that breaks your app! Please use this opportunity! :-D

It would be great to get this patch in:
https://github.com/rails/rails/pull/4881

Does it count as a regression if ARes has *never* been able to parse the default Responder's error messages?

--Matt Jones

Prem Sichanugrist

Feb 23, 2012, 11:25:42 AM2/23/12
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Only concern I had is that, why did tenderlove has to do the release again? I thought we're going to rotate release person? :P

Aaron Patterson

Feb 23, 2012, 1:26:43 PM2/23/12
On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 07:45:52PM -0500, Ken Collins wrote:

> All green from the SQL Server adapter perspective :)

Thanks for testing Ken! I appreciate it! <3 <3

Aaron Patterson

Feb 23, 2012, 1:29:20 PM2/23/12
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com

If it never worked, it's not a regression. I'll backport this to
3-2-stable, but you'll have to wait for 3.2.3 before it's released.
Sorry!

Aaron Patterson

Feb 23, 2012, 1:32:01 PM2/23/12
On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 11:25:42AM -0500, Prem Sichanugrist wrote:
> Only concern I had is that, why did tenderlove has to do the release again? I thought we're going to rotate release person? :P

Jon and Santiago have done releases. I'll take this one. Thanks for
thinking about me though! :-D

Rafael Mendonça França

Feb 23, 2012, 11:27:32 AM2/23/12
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
The last release was not made by Xavier?

On Thursday, 23 February, 2012 at 14:25, Prem Sichanugrist wrote:

Only concern I had is that, why did tenderlove has to do the release again? I thought we're going to rotate release person? :P

Xavier Noria

Feb 23, 2012, 4:04:36 PM2/23/12
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 5:27 PM, Rafael Mendonça França
<rafael...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The last release was not made by Xavier?

Confirm, and 3.2.0 by David.

Oriol Gual

Feb 24, 2012, 2:20:56 AM2/24/12
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
I've also tested it (3.2.2.rc1) and everything is green :DD

Oriol Gual

Aaron Patterson

Feb 24, 2012, 1:08:11 PM2/24/12
On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 08:20:56AM +0100, Oriol Gual wrote:
> I've also tested it (3.2.2.rc1) and everything is green :DD

Excellent! Thanks for the feedback!