Mascon Global Limited, Gurgaon

Amrit

Apr 14, 2009, 1:41:12 AM4/14/09
to RSG-India - Internship/Project reviews
Hi Friends,
Mascon Global Limited is a place where you can gain broad range of Bio-
IT based and Interfacing
based knowledge. I completed my training from MGL where I worked on
the development of a bio-
-informatics tool interface.

I strongly recommend MGL for those who want to make career in Software/
Bio-IT domain of life-scinences
as the firm has got enough resources to provide quality assistance in
understanding the application development
procedure.

They training may cost you aroubd 7000/- INR but considerable
discounts can be ahieved dependind on the
skills of the trainee.

Hope it helps,
Regards,
Amrit Ravi

viplav gupta

Apr 28, 2009, 3:29:42 AM4/28/09
to RSG-India - Internship/Project reviews
Hello,
Mascon Global is really one of the best places for students in life
sciences and informatics division
to persue a professional training and not just an educational
training. The faculty here are very cooperative
and have a well depth knowledge of their respective fields that helped
us gain strong concepts. I learned
various new methods of programming which was much easier then
traditional academic methods.
I really thank Mr. Mahesh M.J. Sir to help us with CGI Perl which lead
us to develop a very
effective software interface for Ligplot v4.0 and Mrs. Chitra Mam who
helped us through various
drug designing techniques and docking using Autodock. It was worth
what we gained their which still helps
us and will surely help in the future.

Regards,
Viplav Gupta