industrial training

shubham

Jul 23, 2009, 11:52:05 PM7/23/09
to RSG-India - Internship/Project reviews
Hello friends,
I have done my industrial training in AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES. The
company held a selection procedure which included written examination
as well as personal interview.
It was 45 days project (18th may-24th july) started by Agastya
international foundation in association with Agilent tech. under
guidance of Bangalore university ,which includes 20 women engineers
from VITU,for which each of us were awarded with a stipend of Rs.
15,000.

“WE HEAL” PROJECT

WE HEAL is an acronym for women engineers for health environment and
life.

INDIA do exists in villages so the purpose of our WE HEAL project is
to uplift the quality of life of the rural community by creating
awareness and confidence among them to lead a better,fit and
prosperous life.Through this project we intend to analyse the common
problems faced by the rural community and provide remedies to them at
elememtary level. Communicating at the level of heart we tried to
reach the minute aspects of their life.

Our objectives are-

* Testing of water samples from various sources to check its quality
for drinking and irrigation purpose.

* Testing of food samples for its nutritional value
(proteins,energy,copper,iron ,zinc etc.)

* Testing of medicinal plants for essential amino acids and its
implication in everyday life.

All the samples were tested by us in Bangalore test house .Hands on
experience to the very sensitive instruments like HPLC, GC,MS help
me in developing my technical skills. Data analysis and training in
the lab with ‘real life machines’ which give high level practical
knowledge was the best part of the project.

On the whole, it was a great experience there.

Best regards,
Shubham Kavishwar

gourav

Jul 24, 2009, 2:04:28 AM7/24/09
to RSG-India - Internship/Project reviews
Hi
This is a blank post to change its subject line just to organize the
above review properly in this forum

Thank you