linking Openid identity with Facebook

sankar suriyanarayanan

Dec 30, 2010, 5:48:00 AM12/30/10
to rpx-dev...@googlegroups.com
 Hi Everyone,

I hosted my own openid provider ( community-id rc3) .. I am not able to link with facebook

it is throwing the below error.

Error while processing response

There was an error while processing the OpenID response. Nonce already used or out of range

How do i solve this issue.

Regards,

Sankar S

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 4:13 PM, Michael Fally <michae...@sbg.ac.at> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Login in with Janrain and Windows Live Authentication Provider works fine now!

2 problems which makes my day J

1.       )how is it possible to block an user, if I don´t what to give him any longer access?
I am using Joomla with the RPX Module (http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/access-a-security/authentication-cloud-based/12704?qh=YToxOntpOjA7czo3OiJqYW5yYWluIjt9).
The Joomla user management won´t work – disabling or deleting the user in Joomla is useless.

2.       How is it possible to display the Windows Live ID Contact info in Joomla for each registered users to support community building…

thx

J michael

--With Best Regards,

Sankar S