How to specify a return_to url on a successful JanRain authentication.

Akshay Rawat

Nov 17, 2010, 3:02:50 PM11/17/10
to Janrain Developers
Hi, My application needs to redirect to a special page on a successful
JanRain authentication. I'm using JanRain with the
devise_rpx_connectable and rpx_now gem. How does one do this ?

Thanks

deepak shukla

Nov 18, 2010, 4:16:13 AM11/18/10
to rpx-dev...@googlegroups.com
please u can follow RPX help

Akshay Rawat

Nov 18, 2010, 5:36:23 AM11/18/10
to rpx-dev...@googlegroups.com
I'm facing problems with custom params in token_url. Eg -

When
Settings>Migrations>  POST tokens to token_url is disabled : JanRan makes a GET call to the application with all the custom params in the url

However when,
Settings>Migrations>  POST tokens to token_url is enabled (default value) : JanRan makes a POST call to the application. However this time, the custom params are missing from the url and the POST body.

Is this a bug or am I missing something here ?

Thanks