Conference Call Prayer Meeting Tonight (November 11th)...

Merle @ Live Sacrifice

Nov 11, 2008, 5:28:58 PM11/11/08
to Conference Call Revival Prayer Meetings
Tonight at 7 PM Pacific Time. (8 PM Mountain, 9 PM Central, or 10 PM
Eastern) you can simply call this number: (616)
712-8000 And when
promoted enter this code: 968422# This will get you into the live
prayer meeting where you can pray for revival. Call in 5 minutes
before the specified time.

The Speaker tonight is Don Currin.

Don Currin - Don has a balanced ministry challenging believers with
solid Biblical preaching while reaching out to the lost. He has
conducted hundreds of evangelistic and revival meetings, men's
retreats, camp ministries, and sponsoring life-issues related
conferences. He is also a desired conference and Bible college
speaker.

I look forward to praying with everyone tonight.

Merle Weaver

Merle @ Live Sacrifice

Nov 11, 2008, 5:33:43 PM11/11/08
to Conference Call Revival Prayer Meetings
Tonight, we plan to focus on the upcoming Greenock Revival Conference,
and also plan to pray specifically for Greg, Gareth, and Eli tonight
(on the road) and also want to pray for any from the Tuesday night
call who will be attending Scotland especially brother Frank as he
will be leading out in connecting us over here, with them over there.

Following is an excerpt from an e-mail I received today from brother
Greg. Please peruse this in preparation for the prayer tonight.

Prayer Requests.

1. Praying for the logistics of the greenock conference, ie homestays
(*at this moment they are having a hard time finding enough).

2. Pray for local interest in scotland for the event, especially for
God to draw pastors.

3. Pray for us (*gareth, greg, eli) on the road in the UK we have had
the Lord's blessing so far in such tremendous ways.

4. Pray for the speakers to have a message of reform and biblical
truth and a desperation for God.

5. Pray for us the days before the event that we can be of help
locally in greenock preparing the ground for God to work.

6. Pray for the worship times and leadings to be "of" God in its
style. We are trusting God on this area and have colin peckham leading
it.

I am quite busy on the road and its hard to find time to sit down and
really work on the emails.

I am very solaced that I know there is prayer going on over these
things from North America.

Greg Gordon