Is there any way to integrate Review board with Redmine?

muhamed niyas

Feb 15, 2010, 8:37:24 AM2/15/10
to revie...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Is there any way to integrate Review board with Redmine?

--
Thanks & Best Regards,

Muhamed Niyas C
(NuCore Software Solutions Pvt Ltd)
Mobile: +91 9447 468825
Email: ni...@nucoreindia.com

Christian Hammond

Feb 15, 2010, 4:25:20 PM2/15/10
to revie...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can you describe what kind of integration you're hoping for?

Christian

--
Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com
VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com

--
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/

Jan Koprowski

Feb 16, 2010, 1:48:55 AM2/16/10
to reviewboard
Muhamed!

I integrate ReviewBoard using server side "git hooks" (but every
popular SCM can do that). This is not hard to write something like
that.
I guess You want to change state of "issue" in Redmine when code go to
the ReviewBoard and change when will be reviewed.
My additional questio to You Christian is there any "triggers" in
ReviewBoard which are called when review is done. Some "empty
functions" where I can place my own code to do something when review
is done?

On Feb 15, 10:25 pm, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can you describe what kind of integration you're hoping for?
>
> Christian
>
> --

> VMware, Inc. -http://www.vmware.com

> On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 5:37 AM, muhamed niyas <ni...@nucoreindia.com>wrote:
>

> > Dear All,
>
> > Is there any way to integrate Review board with Redmine?
>
> > --
> > Thanks & Best Regards,
>
> > Muhamed Niyas C
> > (NuCore Software Solutions Pvt Ltd)
> > Mobile: +91 9447 468825
> > URL:www.nucoreindia.com
> > Email: ni...@nucoreindia.com
>
> > --
> >http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/

Stephen Gallagher

Feb 16, 2010, 6:44:20 AM2/16/10
to revie...@googlegroups.com
On 02/16/2010 01:48 AM, Jan Koprowski wrote:
> Muhamed!
>
> I integrate ReviewBoard using server side "git hooks" (but every
> popular SCM can do that). This is not hard to write something like
> that.
> I guess You want to change state of "issue" in Redmine when code go to
> the ReviewBoard and change when will be reviewed.
> My additional questio to You Christian is there any "triggers" in
> ReviewBoard which are called when review is done. Some "empty
> functions" where I can place my own code to do something when review
> is done?

This is off-topic to the original question, but would you be willing to
share your git integration (git hooks) as you mentioned them above? I'm
trying to research a set of best practices for SCM integration with
ReviewBoard, as I'm working towards setting up a supported ReviewBoard
environment for the FedoraHosted project.

Any real-world deployment information that you could give would be much
appreciated.