"Product info database may be incomplete"

noah_swanson

Nov 16, 2011, 11:29:18 AM11/16/11
to reposado
When I run repoutil --updates or repoutil --products i get what looks
like the start of the list then the error "Product info database may
be incomplete. Info for product:" then nothing.

I've tried resync and running repo_sync by itself and nothing. Any
help?

Greg Neagle

Nov 16, 2011, 11:33:08 AM11/16/11
to repo...@googlegroups.com
Any errors or warnings when you run repo_sync?

What do you mean by "I've tried resync"? Do you mean repo_sync --recheck ?

-Greg

noah_swanson

Nov 16, 2011, 11:43:19 AM11/16/11
to reposado
The only other messages than "downloading" is "WARNING: Product xxx-
xxxx <Product Info> in branch <branchname> has been deprecated. Will
use cached info and packages." If you want I can send the full output.

Yes, I've tried repo_sync --recheck.

Thanks,
Noah

noah_swanson

Nov 16, 2011, 6:18:17 PM11/16/11
to reposado
I trashed the ProductInfo.plist and ran repo_sync. That seems to have
fixed it.

Greg Neagle

Nov 16, 2011, 6:20:23 PM11/16/11
to repo...@googlegroups.com