List of registered users?

Pat Notz

Jul 30, 2010, 5:46:11 PM7/30/10
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi,

Is there anyway to see a list of registered users on a Gerrit site?
Website or command line would be fine.

Thanks ~ Pat

Fredrik Luthander

Jul 31, 2010, 5:51:05 PM7/31/10
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi Pat!

There isn't really any webpage or command readily available, however
it is possible to find out through a gsql query over the ssh-link.
Hence, it is possible, only the command is very long. :-)

$ ssh -p 29418 MYUSER@MYSERVER 'gerrit gsql --format PRETTY -c "select
full_name,preferred_email from accounts"'

If you desire only the name and not the email, please adjust the query
accordingly, i.e. remove the comma and the preferred_email-string.

It requires administrator membership, so not everyone will be granted
access to the gsql command.
I should warn you that this gives a very raw kind of output. It
doesn't take into account if the user have registered and verified a
valid email for instance. The query would be longer to also take that
into account. So if you specify your wishes even further I'll try to
assist you with a more precise query as well.

BR,
Fredrik

Pat Notz

Jul 31, 2010, 6:05:14 PM7/31/10
to Fredrik Luthander, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 3:51 PM, Fredrik Luthander
<fredrik....@sonyericsson.com> wrote:
> On Jul 30, 11:46 pm, Pat Notz <patn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there anyway to see a list of registered users on a Gerrit site?
>> Website or command line would be fine.
>>
>> Thanks ~ Pat
>
> Hi Pat!
>
> There isn't really any webpage or command readily available, however
> it is possible to find out through a gsql query over the ssh-link.
> Hence, it is possible, only the command is very long. :-)
>
> $ ssh -p 29418 MYUSER@MYSERVER 'gerrit gsql --format PRETTY -c "select
> full_name,preferred_email from accounts"'

Awesome, thanks! That'll do for me. It sure beats cycling a-z in the
Add Reviewer box just to see what the auto-completion pops up. :-)

Thanks ~ Pat