Input error: Invalid referer

Aditya

Jun 25, 2010, 9:48:26 AM6/25/10
to reCAPTCHA
Hello,

I am implementing reCaptcha for the first time.
I am getting an error message as "Input error: Invalid referer" in
place of captcha image.
image is not visible instead of image I am getting message as "Input
error: Invalid referer".
what could be the reason behind this...?

I am using GWT on the client side.
you can refer to this link to see exactly what is happening ...

http://captchademoapp.appspot.com/

I have registered with reCaptcha with DNS as captchademoapp.com

whenever I try to track what is happening exactly using firebug I get
the message for this
http://api.recaptcha.net/js/recaptcha_ajax.js file as error : 302
moved tempororily (that is in firebug)

I have included this function in my Javascript file :

function init()
{
Recaptcha.create("<my public key>","recaptcha_div",{theme:
"clean",callback:Recaptcha.focus_response_field});
}

which draws captcha for me.

I m completely new to captcha implementation so i m not able to track
exactly where i m mistaking.

reCAPTCHA Support

Jun 25, 2010, 11:42:29 AM6/25/10
to reca...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

If your app is hosted at http://captchademoapp.appspot.com/ you need to create a key for "appspot.com" and use that instead of the key for "captchademoapp.com".

Colin

reCAPTCHA: stop spam, read books
http://recaptcha.net

jack Ja

Jun 3, 2013, 2:53:27 AM6/3/13
to reca...@googlegroups.com, 007adit...@gmail.com
I want to ask this really how I list nigeria forums in Image Verification Input error: Invalid referer what error occurs when gini hinder me to do business?