Edward J. Bennett

1 view

Ed Bennett

Feb 17, 1995, 6:58:21 PM2/17/95
Jack Riedle (ja...@sr.hp.com) wrote:
: Ed,
:
: It seems taht many people are asking for information, but all email
: keeps bouncing. Are you still around?

Jack,

Yes! I am still around. I will be happy to answer any questions and send
literature concerning the Aligner to anyone interested. I do not have
the literature in an email'able form so people should send me a fax
number or an address. Sorry about the bouncing, I understand that this
system is behind a "firewall". Please direct inquiries to:

e...@hpdmlhb.boi.hp.com

Or post questions here. Although I don't want to conduct business on this
newsgroup, I am a woodworker and I am interested in what people have to
say.

Thanks,
Ed Bennett

Paul Houtz

Feb 18, 1995, 1:26:28 PM2/18/95
Ed Bennett (e...@boi.hp.com) wrote:

: Or post questions here. Although I don't want to conduct business on this

: newsgroup, I am a woodworker and I am interested in what people have to
: say.

: Thanks,
: Ed Bennett

Ed, what is the current price of the TS-ALIGNER?

*G. Paul Houtz * "Leave it as it is. You cannot improve on it. The *
*Hewlett Packard * "ages have been at work and man can only mar it." *
*gph@zeppelin\ * -Theodore Roosevelt *
*.pa.itc.hp.com * "Of what value are forty freedoms without a blank" *
* * "spot on the map?" -Aldo Leopold *

Ed Bennett

Feb 21, 1995, 3:53:54 PM2/21/95
Paul Houtz (g...@pa.itc.hp.com) wrote:
: Ed Bennett (e...@boi.hp.com) wrote:

: : Or post questions here. Although I don't want to conduct business on this
: : newsgroup, I am a woodworker and I am interested in what people have to
: : say.

: : Thanks,
: : Ed Bennett

: Ed, what is the current price of the TS-ALIGNER?

Paul,

The current suggested list price is $179. Really, I would be much more
comfortable answering pricing and sales questions outside of the newsgroup.
Let me know your fax number or address and I will send you a complete lit
package.

Thanks,
Ed Bennett

Ed Bennett

Feb 23, 1995, 1:30:31 PM2/23/95
Snick the Woodcarver (GARY_R....@DIS.NWAC.SEA06.NAVY.MIL) wrote:
: Ed, regarding the TS-ALIGNER, would you be comfortable explaining how
: it is different from a dial gauge on a stick? I have never actually
: seen what a TS-A looks like, but I am interested in how it can help
: us set up a saw to cut better. Can this be done in words?

: Snick

Yes, I've decided to write up a FAQ (of sorts) on the Aligner and post
it under "TS-Aligner" when it is done. There are lots of advantages
over the "dial indicator on a stick" which I'll attempt to explain without
pictures. If you would like, I can fax or mail complete literature so
you can "get the pictures" as well.

Ed Bennett
e...@hpdmlhb.boi.hp.com

Snick the Woodcarver

Feb 24, 1995, 6:41:00 PM2/24/95
Hi Ed/list... I just re-read my post to you/list and it occurred to
me that the "indicator on a stick" characterization might be taken as
a slam of your product. This was definitely not my intention!
It was all I could visualize at the moment. I look forward to
reading the FAQ.