Pella Wood Casement Windows

Bruce Bennett

Feb 15, 2006, 9:23:21 PM2/15/06
All,

I need information on removing Pella casement window sashes. Our house was
built in 1973 and we have several of these windows that need to be
refinished.

I would think there is a simpe way to remove but I don't see it.

Thank you

R. Pierce Butler

Feb 15, 2006, 9:44:18 PM2/15/06
"Bruce Bennett" <bruc...@mchsi.com> wrote in news:tmRIf.778499$_o.47499
@attbi_s71:

The friendly people at Pella will help you. Give them a call.

pierce

No

Feb 16, 2006, 8:07:11 PM2/16/06
"Bruce Bennett" <bruc...@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> [...]
I second the call Pella post. Also, you may want to post in alt.home.repair
Have a bit more information if you can. Can you determine a model? I
installed some new Pella casements a couple of years ago. They were new
construction style and were installed with a nailing flange. I do not recall
a way to remove the sash (Its it called a sash on a casement?).. They did
have a thingamojigey that would move out of the way to allow the window to
open a full 90 degrees to enable outside maintenence from the inside. I hope
this helps.
-B