Delta X5 Bandsaw tires

Dave

Jan 16, 2006, 8:52:26 PM1/16/06
Does anyone know if the Delta X5 bandsaw comes with urethane tires? Or
how can one tell if they are rubber or urethane. They are orange in
color if that helps? I emailed Delta and am still waiting on a
reply...must be a day off for them as I got their auto reply message....

Dave

marc rosen

Jan 16, 2006, 9:23:59 PM1/16/06
Hey Dave,
On the website there is a movie that states "orange polyurethane
tires".
Marc

B a r r y

Jan 17, 2006, 7:16:22 AM1/17/06
Dave wrote:
> Does anyone know if the Delta X5 bandsaw comes with urethane tires?

Mine are orange. The saw is 2 years old, so that doesn't mean they
still come with the same tires.

Dave

Jan 17, 2006, 7:34:41 PM1/17/06
Marc,
Would you have a link to this movie? I tried looking for it and can't
find it.

marc rosen

Jan 17, 2006, 8:04:33 PM1/17/06
Hello Dave,
Ironically my computer is not behaving and I am not able to load many
of the DELTA pages. If you are able to link to the X5 list of tools
there is a virtual tour of the 14 inch bandsaw. If you click on the
upper wheel housing a short movie will appear -with narration- that
shows and tells about the tires.

Marc

marc rosen

Jan 17, 2006, 8:08:23 PM1/17/06