This is a cool pic

The Dog

May 26, 2007, 12:09:03 PM5/26/07

Michael

May 26, 2007, 2:26:14 PM5/26/07
On May 26, 12:09 pm, The Dog <google_posting_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Posted over on Sailing Anarchy:
>
> http://www.sailinganarchy.com/fringe/2007/images/friday-night-racing-...
>
> Dog

Beautiful.

marc rosen

May 26, 2007, 9:31:57 PM5/26/07
Dog,
That's better than cool, in fact, words can't really describe how
"neat" that shot is. It reminds me of one of the videos I watched
many years ago (title forgotten of course) when three or four sailors
are doing some serious chop hopping and then they all take off and get
some serious airtime on the same wave crest.
Marc

On May 26, 12:09 pm, The Dog <google_posting_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Posted over on Sailing Anarchy:
>

> http://www.sailinganarchy.com/fringe/2007/images/friday-night-racing-...
>
> Dog

Steve Elliott

May 27, 2007, 12:36:39 AM5/27/07
What's cool is that I know the guy on the blue sail in the background.

Steve

The Dog <google_po...@yahoo.com> wrote in

Cliff Frost

May 27, 2007, 4:43:05 PM5/27/07
And I think I know all four on the North Sails. At least the guy in first is
Steve Bodner. He often posts here.

The two buoys form the start-finish line for the Friday Night racing
series at the St Francis Yacht Club in San Francisco. I used to "race" in those
before injuring my back.

I'm still rehab'ing and photos like that are almost enough to get me out there
ahead of time. Sigh...

Thanks,
Cliff

ps Who's the guy on the blue sail.

wind.sh@dow

May 27, 2007, 10:21:38 PM5/27/07
On 26 May 2007 09:09:03 -0700, The Dog <google_po...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

4 guys each on $5,000 worth of gear heading for a mark while a 5th guy
on $2,000 worth of gear heads to good wind. Yes, beautiful. :)

The Dog

May 27, 2007, 10:58:55 PM5/27/07
On May 27, 9:21 pm, "wind.sh@dow" <just lurking> wrote:
> On 26 May 2007 09:09:03 -0700, The Dog <google_posting_...@yahoo.com>

> wrote:
>
> >Posted over on Sailing Anarchy:
>
> >http://www.sailinganarchy.com/fringe/2007/images/friday-night-racing-...

> >Dog
>
> 4 guys each on $5,000 worth of gear heading for a mark while a 5th guy
> on $2,000 worth of gear heads to good wind. Yes, beautiful. :)

Yeah... If I were in that pic, I'd definitely be the guy with the
blue sail. Last time I went to a race, it blew 30+ so I blew off
racing to have some fun. I think Charles has forgiven me.... But I
really don't care.

Dog

bodn...@gmail.com

May 28, 2007, 6:58:52 PM5/28/07
On May 27, 1:43 pm, Cliff Frost <c...@malcolm.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> And I think I know all four on the North Sails. At least the guy in first is
> Steve Bodner. He often posts here.
>
> The two buoys form the start-finish line for the Friday Night racing
> series at the St Francis Yacht Club in San Francisco. I used to "race" in those
> before injuring my back.
>
> I'm still rehab'ing and photos like that are almost enough to get me out there
> ahead of time. Sigh...
>
> Thanks,
> Cliff
Hey guys- yea that photo is from the 5.19.07 friday night racing at
StFYC- look for it in the upcoming windsurfing magazine as well!
The Ed at Sailing Anarchy is pretty cool on picking up some of photos
from my racing blog.
The rest of the photos from that nights racing is at
http://picasaweb.google.com/bodnersp/FridayNightTwilightSeriesStfyc51907
BTW- Thata me- Steve Bodner USA 4 , Chris Radkowski USA 12, Seth Besse
(no sail #) and Al Mirel USA 882
Enjoy
Steve

> ps Who's the guy on the blue sail.
>

> Steve Elliott <jse6...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> > What's cool is that I know the guy on the blue sail in the background.
> > Steve

> > The Dog <google_posting_...@yahoo.com> wrote in

wind.sh@dow

May 28, 2007, 8:50:54 PM5/28/07
On 28 May 2007 15:58:52 -0700, bodn...@gmail.com wrote:

>Hey guys- yea that photo is from the 5.19.07 friday night racing at
>StFYC- look for it in the upcoming windsurfing magazine as well!
>The Ed at Sailing Anarchy is pretty cool on picking up some of photos
>from my racing blog.
>The rest of the photos from that nights racing is at
>http://picasaweb.google.com/bodnersp/FridayNightTwilightSeriesStfyc51907
>BTW- Thata me- Steve Bodner USA 4 , Chris Radkowski USA 12, Seth Besse
>(no sail #) and Al Mirel USA 882
>Enjoy
>Steve

It's no wonder that Sailing Anarchy uses your photos, they are great!
That sure looks like some fun sailing.

Steve Elliott

May 28, 2007, 10:59:43 PM5/28/07
That would be Chris Boggs. He told me there are 3 other's that have that
sail that sail Crissy, but he thinks it's himself.

Steve

Cliff Frost <cl...@malcolm.berkeley.edu> wrote in