DSR922 4DTV now availible

Muuga

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00
I just got my Skyvision winter catalog , and they have the 922 in it
for 899.95 +24 S/H .

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Dennis Vogel

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00
Is that the list price? Skyvision is almost always high priced. Anyone
discounting them yet?

Dennis

Eric Kotz

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00
IIRC, the list price was like $1299!!!! So either:
a. They dropped the price (a good move IMHO)
b. Skyvision is screwed up
c. The list price is a joke (this is probally the case)

Anyway, $899 seems like a good price to me. Anyone called to see if you can
actually order one now and it will ship? I was expecting to see street
prices of at least $999
Anyone for the MSRP of the 920 being dropped to $666 :-)

Eric kotz
eric...@my-deja.com

"Dennis Vogel" <dvo...@sprynet.com> wrote in message

stee...@richnet.net

Sep 30, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/30/00
Eric K,
I had an insert in my catalog. Main page had the $899 price.
Then an insert had $749 with same order number. Their mistake???
Anyway they are taking orders and will ship as soon as they get them.
Mike

Jorabi

Oct 1, 2000, 10:13:03 PM10/1/00
Does anyone have a link to a spec sheet for the 922? I can only find 920
info on the GI site.