Airport security

1 view

Cruise Crazy

Apr 8, 2010, 7:03:43 AM4/8/10
having just gone thru security in both Spain and the USA, I like this
idea:
Here's a solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners at the
airports.

Have a booth that you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will
detonate any explosive device you may have on you! keeping it in the
booth.
It would be a win-win for everyone - there would be none of this crap
about racial profiling and would eliminate a long and expensive trial.
Justice would be quick and swift. Case Closed! This is so simple that
it's brilliant. I can see it now: you're in the airport terminal and you
hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter an announcement comes over
the PA system, "Attention standby passengers we now have a seat
available on flight number..." Perfect!

~~DORIS~~
  ________ / /___/ /___/ /_________
 \::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://community.webtv.net/DorisIs/AROUNDTHEHORN

Island Grampa

Apr 10, 2010, 12:18:12 PM4/10/10

That's a good one, Doris! It was a pleasure getting to know you and Jim on
the Regatta. Barb and I hope to cruise with you again sometime.

Tobie>>>>on an Island in the Pacific

"Cruise Crazy" <Dor...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Surfer E2468

Apr 10, 2010, 5:28:12 PM4/10/10
DORIS:
What a wonderful idea,wish they would put it in use
surfer e2468

cruise lover(~~~~~)

.

Brian K

Apr 11, 2010, 12:32:29 PM4/11/10
Surfer E2468 conferred with the ghost of Faye Wray and said On
4/10/2010 5:28 PM:
Cute. In the US such devices would be under TSA or FAA. As such they
would go to the lowest bidder. Just think, a machine that might mistake
a pacemaker for a detonation timer. We'd get rid of a lot of old people
with pacemakers too! Then AARP would step in and have the device banned
because it is built to profile folks with explosives and *old people*!

--
________
Brian M. Kochera

View My Web Pages: http://home.earthlink.net/~brian1951
My Shutterfly Page http://photosbybrianmk.shutterfly.com/

Kurt Ullman

Apr 11, 2010, 1:11:01 PM4/11/10
In article <S86dndAhlJczZFzW...@earthlink.com>,
Brian K <brian1...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Cute. In the US such devices would be under TSA or FAA. As such they
> would go to the lowest bidder. Just think, a machine that might mistake
> a pacemaker for a detonation timer. We'd get rid of a lot of old people
> with pacemakers too! Then AARP would step in and have the device banned
> because it is built to profile folks with explosives and *old people*!

Much more likely to hit off the nitro tablets.

--
I get off on '57 Chevys
I get off on screamin' guitars

Dillon Pyron

Apr 16, 2010, 12:07:33 AM4/16/10
[Default] Thus spake Brian K <brian1...@earthlink.net>:

>Surfer E2468 conferred with the ghost of Faye Wray and said On
>4/10/2010 5:28 PM:
>> DORIS:
>> What a wonderful idea,wish they would put it in use
>> surfer e2468
>>

>> cruise lover(~~~~~)
>>
>Cute. In the US such devices would be under TSA or FAA. As such they
>would go to the lowest bidder. Just think, a machine that might mistake
>a pacemaker for a detonation timer. We'd get rid of a lot of old people
>with pacemakers too! Then AARP would step in and have the device banned
>because it is built to profile folks with explosives and *old people*!

"So I'm sitting on this stack of 47,000 pounds of high explosives
thinking to myself 'every nut, bolt and screw on this thing was made
by the lowest bidder'. "
--

- dillon I am not invalid

The RMS Titanic sank on April 15th.
Taxes are due on April 15th.
Coincidence? I think not.

Dillon Pyron

Apr 16, 2010, 12:09:18 AM4/16/10
[Default] Thus spake Dor...@webtv.net (Cruise Crazy):

Congratulations, you are the latest contribution to
alt.humor.best-of-usnet from this NG.