BA passengers

Tadeusz Szocik

Feb 1, 1995, 2:42:27 PM2/1/95
I am trying to find some people who travelled on a flight with me from London,
England to Toronto in June 1993. Problem, I don't actually know their names.

I've been trying to find this information out for some time, and have had no
success. BA may have passenger lists for the flight, but they are not willing
to release the information, and there seems to be no way of forcing them to do
so.

Can anyone suggest ways of finding these people? The "suspects" are four
British citizens, male, in their forties or fifties. Maybe Canadian
immigration might have recorded their arrival, but would they still have the
info now? Would UK immigration have recorded their departure or
subsequent return to England? Anyone from BA care to comment whether the
airline keeps passenger lists for this period of time?

Answers on the net or privately to tad...@achilles.net

Thanks!

Eric Olesen

Feb 2, 1995, 2:46:14 AM2/2/95
Tadeusz Szocik (tad...@achilles.net) wrote:
: I've been trying to find this information out for some time, and have had no
: success. BA may have passenger lists for the flight, but they are not willing
: to release the information, and there seems to be no way of forcing them to do
: so.

Short of getting a court order, you won't get the information from either
BA or Immigration... Something called invasion of privacy, which the
carrier and governmental authorities take a bit serious.... But a
passenger manifest may be available if required for legal proceedings.

| Eric Olesen | ole...@metronet.com | Oskee-Wow-Wow! |
| "Views expressed here do not represent the airline that I work for! |
---------------------PeoplExpress...Gone But Not Forgotten-------------------