SEEKIG HAPPY MEAL TOY TRADERS WORLDWIDE

Richard Eymann

May 24, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/24/96

Seeking Happy Meal toy traders worldwide.

I need all non-US fast food toys,
Lets trade past, present and future fast food restaurant premiums.
Send me your trade list and I'll return mine.

FAST FOOD TOYS FOR SALE

Richard Eymann
2619 E. Lynne Ln.
Phoenix, AZ. 85040

I have a large list of Fast Food premiums. ALL restaurants from
Arby's, Burger King, Carls Jr., Dairy Queen, McDonald's, Wendy's,
White Castle and others including International releases.
See web page at http://www.getnet.com/~richarde/
or email me rich...@getnet.com and request fast food premium list.
To receive this list by smail send self addressed stamped envelope
(.78 cents postage.)
ALWAYS BUYING Toys, Boxes, and Sacks (especially pre-1991)
SEND YOUR LIST or describe and request my best offer.

Seeking Nappy meal toy traders worldwide,
to trade past, present and future happy meal premiums.
FAST FOOD TOYS FOR SALE

I have a large list of Fast Food premiums. ALL restaurants from
Arby's, Burger King, Carls Jr., Dairy Queen, McDonald's, Wendy's,
White Castle and others including International releases.
See web page at http://www.getnet.com/~richarde/
or email me rich...@getnet.com and request fast food premium list.
To receive this list by smail send self addressed stamped envelope
(1.01 postage.)