Lego Gription?

1 view

Scott

Jul 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/15/96

Hi folks. I have a question or two for the physicists out there.

Is is possible that in the summer Lego doesn't hold as tightly as it
does in the winter?

I am uncertain as to how things expand and contract when the
temperature changes. My thinking is that the spaces that the pegs fit
into grow a little more than the pegs themselves when the heat is on.

The reason I ask is that I am trying to build a very delicate
structure, and it seems that it collapses a bit too easily. I have
built the same style of structure in the winter, when the room
temperature was closer to 70, and the bricks, if I remember correctly,
held together a little better.

Have I got the right idea, or am I off base?

Thanks in advance.

"My God, it's full of stars!" - Dave Bowman's last words
sc...@interlog.com