My Wife's Raw Comments

jsl...@utnet.utoledo.edu

Jul 12, 2005, 11:35:20 AM7/12/05
Just on the last segment, the only one she saw.

(1) "Did Shawn Michaels get a nose job?" I suggested he might have
had his nose broken a couple of times, but the wife insisted it looked
like a nose job.

(2) "Is Roddy Piper drunk?" I allowed that maybe he was.

(3) "Shawn has a big problem with split ends." I told her that me
commenting on that would make me sound gay -- not that there's anything
wrong with that.

Thoughts?--Joe

Lord Hatred

Jul 12, 2005, 11:44:36 AM7/12/05
jsl...@utnet.utoledo.edu wrote:

> Just on the last segment, the only one she saw.
>
> (1) "Did Shawn Michaels get a nose job?" I suggested he might have
> had his nose broken a couple of times, but the wife insisted it looked
> like a nose job.

Nah. Definitely from broken noses. If he needed plastic surgery he
would have gotten a face lift. ;;)

> (2) "Is Roddy Piper drunk?" I allowed that maybe he was.

"Is Piper ever sober?" would be a more accurate question.

> (3) "Shawn has a big problem with split ends." I told her that me
> commenting on that would make me sound gay -- not that there's anything
> wrong with that.

He does. But since he is balding he can't take care of his hair the
way he should because he wants to hide it which will ultimately only
advance the balding process. If he wants to be heel he should get the
Fit Finley 'do.

> Thoughts?--Joe

Nah. I don't do that.

--
Stefan
http://pillartopost.blogspot.com

Poot Rootbeer

Jul 13, 2005, 12:34:17 AM7/13/05
jsl...@utnet.utoledo.edu wrote:
> Thoughts?--Joe

If your wife is raw, you've been doing your job well!

-Poot
hoo-ah!

Milhouse Guidry of the mWo

Jul 13, 2005, 6:34:55 AM7/13/05

Having met Joe and his wife once upon a time and having felt welcome in
their home, the above comment sort of makes me shudder in the same way
that it would if someone were making an innuendo-inclusive remark about
my parents.. *cringe*

--
Who are you to doubt El Milhouse?
Resident of RSPWville since August of 2000

mWo. It's not just the coolest, it's fa lyfe, so survey says
whether you like it or don't like it, never E-e-e-ver tell
me he did *not* just SMELL what mWo 3:16 reeks of.

HUMAN DRAMA

Jul 13, 2005, 7:13:32 AM7/13/05
Roddy Piper Rules.

'Dont you think our deaths should be a little more then cheap
entertainent' Brigitte-Ginger Snaps

Wrists are for girls,im slitting my throat' Ginger-Ginger Snaps

When you close your eyes is it hell you see?-Ghost telling brigitte
'Ginger Snaps 2 Unleashed'

jsl...@utnet.utoledo.edu

Jul 14, 2005, 10:04:48 AM7/14/05

It's a kind thought, M, but given that you have met the wife, you
should know that she wouldn't mind being called "raw." And given the
way folks refer to women generically and specifically on this group,
"raw" tain't nothin'.--Joe (n.j.) [mWo]

Noodles Jefferson

Jul 14, 2005, 3:48:22 PM7/14/05
jsl...@utnet.utoledo.edu (jsl...@utnet.utoledo.edu) dropped a +5