{OP-ED} The punishment for DUI is way too harsh

rafiki

Feb 25, 2009, 8:28:37 PM2/25/09
Someone driving while tired is an equal danger and doesn't get thrown
in jail.

--rafiki

Thank you drive through.

The Citizen

Feb 25, 2009, 8:59:24 PM2/25/09
On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 17:28:37 -0800 (PST), rafiki <fi...@erols.com>
wrote:

>Someone driving while tired is an equal danger and doesn't get thrown
>in jail.

What about driving while intexticated?

http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/intexticated.asp

(Yes, inTEXTicated...)

--
The Citizen
"The past is in your head. The future's in our hands."

Lord Gow333, Jeff Jarrett's number 238823454 fan!

Feb 25, 2009, 9:19:00 PM2/25/09

"rafiki" <fi...@erols.com> wrote in message

> Someone driving while tired is an equal danger and doesn't get thrown
> in jail.

Except in New York...

"You tired Boy?"

"No Officer, I was drunk! Honest!"

LG (has committed DWT a few times)
--
Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. - Henry Ford

F~A~R~V~A: Rebel Diamond

Feb 26, 2009, 5:01:56 PM2/26/09
drunk drivers deserve to die.

--
***I got Terry Funk into the Hall of Fame.

"Kick him when he's down, he's easier to reach."
---Scott Hall

#1 ranked poster in RSPW history....