Will robby go crazy and kill himself when he finds out a 2-loss team makes the NC over Hawaii?

Scott H

Dec 1, 2007, 11:31:43 PM12/1/07
RSPW can always hope.

¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤

Dec 1, 2007, 11:36:05 PM12/1/07
On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 22:31:43 -0600, Scott H
<bulld...@hotmail.com>wrote:

>RSPW can always hope.

He will implode when he learns it'll be tOSU vs LSU

Message has been deleted

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer

Dec 2, 2007, 5:29:15 PM12/2/07

Scott H <bulld...@hotmail.com>wrote:

>RSPW can always hope.

I'll be happy to supply him with whatever means the group prefers. Guns,
knives, rope, baseball bats...

rjs...@yahoo.com

Dec 2, 2007, 8:53:58 PM12/2/07
On Dec 1, 11:31 pm, Scott H <bulldog...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> RSPW can always hope.

its pretty ridiculous. a team goes undefeated and gets screwed out of
the title race. obviously winning doesnt mean anything anymore. they
are saying you can go ahead and lose 2-3 games and still play for the
title. a total disgrace.

rjs...@yahoo.com

Dec 2, 2007, 8:54:18 PM12/2/07
On Dec 1, 11:36 pm, ¤~Îñ(c)üßu§~¤ <sckf...@lycos.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 22:31:43 -0600, Scott H
> <bulldog...@hotmail.com>wrote:

> >RSPW can always hope.
>
> He will implode when he learns it'll be tOSU vs LSU

thats a flat out joke if you ask me. lsu lost 2 games this year, no
way in hell do they deserve a title shot.

rjs...@yahoo.com

Dec 2, 2007, 8:54:36 PM12/2/07
On Dec 1, 11:42 pm, Long Rod Silver wrote:
> On Sat, 01 Dec 2007 22:31:43 -0600, Scott H <bulldog...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >RSPW can always hope.
>
> It doesn't matter who plays Hawaii.. Ha. will get beat..

lol tell that to the 12 teams that already tried to beat them this
year.

Scott H

Dec 2, 2007, 9:06:59 PM12/2/07

Which one? Northern Colorado? Charleston Southern? Or one of their
quality opponents like Idaho or San Jose State?

rjs2...@yahoo.com

Dec 2, 2007, 9:07:00 PM12/2/07
On Dec 2, 9:06 pm, Scott H <bulldog...@hotmail.com> wrote:

try at nevada, fresno state, washington, boise state, those are all
good teams.

Scott H

Dec 2, 2007, 9:16:47 PM12/2/07

Non-Conference Wins by those teams:
Nevada - Nicholls State, UNLV (Nevada lost to Northwestern even)
Fresno State - Sacramento State, Louisiana Tech, K-State
Washington - Syracuse
Boise State - Weber State, Wyoming, Southern Miss, Louisian Tech

So not only did Hawaii beat nobodys, but the teams they beat also beat
nobodys. The few power conference wins Hawaii or their opponents had
were against jobber schools like K-State and Syracuse.

Face it, Hawaii blows. My prediction is Georgia 45 Hawaii 24.

s0183616

Dec 2, 2007, 10:11:54 PM12/2/07

And also tell that to Boise St. last year.

s0183616

Dec 2, 2007, 10:13:10 PM12/2/07

Who did Boise St. play last year? It was Oklahoma, wasn't it. And they
won. And Oklahoma has people pushing for them being in the national
title game this year. That says something.

rob

Dec 3, 2007, 8:17:49 PM12/3/07
On Dec 2, 9:16 pm, Scott H <bulldog...@hotmail.com> wrote:

lol tell me who ohio state played? youngstown state? kent?? lol hawaii
is undefeated and you think they will lose? lol wanna put some money
on that?

it will be

hawaii 45
georgia 17

rjs...@yahoo.com

Dec 3, 2007, 8:18:45 PM12/3/07

yes i know. i bet scott h was telling everyone how boise state was
going to get killed by oklahoma last year.

rjs...@yahoo.com

Dec 3, 2007, 8:19:16 PM12/3/07
On Dec 2, 10:13 pm, s0183616 <s0183...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Scott H wrote:
> title game this year. That says something.- Hide quoted text -

bottom line is just because hawaii doesnt play in the sec nobody will
give them any respect. although they have one of the best offenses in
the country and the best quarterback.

¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤

Dec 3, 2007, 8:55:47 PM12/3/07

It took Hawaii 3 overtime's to beat Louisiana Tech. Yes they took 3
overtime's to beat one of the worst teams currently playing. Georgia
could play their 3rd string guys and destroy Hawaii by 30pts with
ease.

¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤

Dec 3, 2007, 8:57:29 PM12/3/07
On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 17:19:16 -0800 (PST), rjs...@yahoo.comwrote:

Ok rob for fun what will you say when Hawaii loses to Georgia? They
lost because it wasn't a home game? They were cheated because they
played a weaker SEC team? RSPW wants to know what excuse you plan on
using?

rob

Dec 4, 2007, 2:02:08 AM12/4/07
On Dec 3, 8:55 pm, ¤~Îñ(c)üßu§~¤ <sckf...@lycos.com> wrote:
> ease.- Hide quoted text -

it took lsu 3 overtimes to lose to a 4 loss arkansas team. lol georgia
already lost 2 games this year. they have no defense. they will be
lucky to hold hawaii's powerful offense to under 40 points.

rob

Dec 4, 2007, 2:02:57 AM12/4/07
On Dec 3, 8:57 pm, ¤~Îñ(c)üßu§~¤ <sckf...@lycos.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 17:19:16 -0800 (PST), rjs2...@yahoo.comwrote:
> using?- Hide quoted text -

i bet you anything they win. they wont lose. i'm sure you were one of
the people saying boise state would lose to oklahoma last year. if
they lose it will be because georgia played better. hawaii is the
better team, plain and simple. 12-0 isnt a fluke.

¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤

Dec 4, 2007, 5:52:36 PM12/4/07

You'll bet anything, ok. When Hawaii loses you have to quit making up
your own posting stats rules and go by Google like everyone else.
Deal?

rob

Dec 4, 2007, 7:21:56 PM12/4/07
On Dec 4, 5:52 pm, ¤~Îñ(c)üßu§~¤ <sckf...@lycos.com> wrote:
> Deal?- Hide quoted text -

ok its a deal, but hawaii is going to walk all over georgia. georgia
didnt play anyone this year.

¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤

Dec 4, 2007, 7:37:50 PM12/4/07
On Tue, 4 Dec 2007 16:21:56 -0800 (PST), rob <rjs...@aol.com>wrote:

>> >i bet you anything they win. they wont lose. i'm sure you were one of
>> >the people saying boise state would lose to oklahoma last year. if
>> >they lose it will be because georgia played better. hawaii is the
>> >better team, plain and simple. 12-0 isnt a fluke.
>>
>> You'll bet anything, ok. When Hawaii loses you have to quit making up
>> your own posting stats rules and go by Google like everyone else.
>> Deal?- Hide quoted text -

>ok its a deal, but hawaii is going to walk all over georgia. georgia
>didnt play anyone this year.

RSPW can thank me for finally ending the Post Count Wars

rjs2...@yahoo.com

Dec 4, 2007, 7:43:41 PM12/4/07
On Dec 4, 7:37 pm, ¤~Îñ(c)üßu§~¤ <sckf...@lycos.com> wrote:

ha! you will be eating so much crow when hawaii wins.

Peck

Dec 4, 2007, 7:45:04 PM12/4/07
> ha! you will be eating so much crow when hawaii wins.- Hide quoted text -

loser leaves RSPW would have been so much more compelling

rjs2...@yahoo.com

Dec 4, 2007, 7:57:00 PM12/4/07
> loser leaves RSPW would have been so much more compelling- Hide quoted text -

i shall never leave!