Good-bye, Owen.

JaKyL25

May 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/24/99
I don't normally post here, but I just wanted to say good-bye to the man who
was my second favorite wrestler ever (After only Bret). That's the most tragic
thing that I've ever seen happen in a wrestling ring. Someone dying because of
a gimmck. Like someone else posted, I hope that this stops the insane bumps
and stunts currently running rampant throughout Pro Wrestling.

I hear Bret's Tonight Show appearance has been cancelled. It would have been
really cool of them if they let him call in or pre-record a message explaining
why he isn't there and then let him eulogize Owen a little.

If they talk to the family on Raw, I hope Bret does the right thing and talks
too.

Goodbye, 2-Time Slammy Award Winning King Of Harts.
God rest your Soul.

The JaKyL
Michigan's "self-proclaimed" biggest Hart mark
Michigan's "self-proclaimed" biggest Jerichoholic
Rest in Peace Owen! WOOOOOO!!!
Smeller of what the Rock is cookin'.