The Self-Destruction of Stefan Dam

Steve Turner Fan

Mar 13, 2007, 6:26:58 PM3/13/07
Not being the kind of fellow to indulge in schadenfreude, Big Stef's
downward spiral has been a difficult thing to watch. I only hope that he
finally gets the help he most desperately needs.

KING Caca Suave

Mar 13, 2007, 5:37:05 PM3/13/07

I agree. He should never of changed his name to lord hatred.

Then again I wouldnt want to be known as "Stefan" that name is very
homo sounding

The Citizen

Mar 13, 2007, 8:11:40 PM3/13/07
On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:26:58 -0500, "Steve Turner Fan" <f...@fan.fan>
wrote:

>Not being the kind of fellow to indulge in schadenfreude, Big Stef's

>downward spiral has been a difficult thing to watch. I only hope that he
>finally gets the help he most desperately needs.

His downfall was quite ironic...

--
The Citizen
"All The Effort In The World Won't Matter If You're Not Inspired."

TheMo...@aol.com

Mar 13, 2007, 7:15:49 PM3/13/07
On Mar 13, 7:11?pm, The Citizen <citize...@nospam.ca> wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 17:26:58 -0500, "Steve Turner Fan" <f...@fan.fan>
> wrote:
>
> >Not being the kind of fellow to indulge in schadenfreude, Big Stef's
> >downward spiral has been a difficult thing to watch. I only hope that he
> >finally gets the help he most desperately needs.
>
> His downfall was quite ironic...

You're obsession with Stefan is quite scary. Get a life.

Steve Turner Fan

Mar 13, 2007, 8:58:57 PM3/13/07
<TheMo...@aol.com> wrote in message

Your obsession with my obsessions is likewise quite alarming.

TheMo...@aol.com

Mar 13, 2007, 8:10:17 PM3/13/07
On Mar 13, 7:58?pm, "Steve Turner Fan" <f...@fan.fan> wrote:
> <TheMott...@aol.com> wrote in message

Your replies to me are quite disturbing and homosexual laden.

Steve Turner Fan

Mar 13, 2007, 9:21:15 PM3/13/07
<TheMo...@aol.com> wrote in message

So, you're quite aroused then?

TheMo...@aol.com

Mar 13, 2007, 10:19:36 PM3/13/07
On Mar 13, 8:21?pm, "Steve Turner Fan" <f...@fan.fan> wrote:
> <TheMott...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > On Mar 13, 7:58?pm, "Steve Turner Fan" <f...@fan.fan> wrote:
> >> <TheMott...@aol.com> wrote in message

> >> Your obsession with my obsessions is likewise quite alarming.
>
> > Your replies to me are quite disturbing and homosexual laden.
>
> So, you're quite aroused then?- Hide quoted text -

That question is quite simply an invasion of my privacy.

Poot Rootbeer

Mar 17, 2007, 2:02:17 PM3/17/07

I think the self-destruction of Steely Dan happened around 1975, when
Becker & Fagan stopped touring with Dias, Hodder, and Baxter and become
a studio-only band.

-Poot