Hail to the King!

1 view

The Hammer

Jul 8, 2006, 5:12:58 PM7/8/06
It is with great pride and humility that I acknowledge Larry as the
"King of RSG". This is simply because he is the man, he rules!

For every post he makes, you feel compelled to respond. He has the
power, you are all drawn in. Like a bunch of hungry dogs, you
salivate at the thought of him. You protest, you mock him, you call
him names, yet you can't resist the urge to respond. Understand, that
you cannot resist. You cannot ignore. It is because he is your King.
You are a bug compared to his magnificance . And as his humble
servents, you are obliged to respond. You exist for his entertainment
soley, you are all his court jesters.

Larry, I am proud to be one of your subjects. I humble myself to you
and bow to you. You are the King. Give me a mission, a duty, any deed
and I am yours without question. You are the King!

Hail to the King! The one and only King of RSG. Hail, Hail, Hail!

A new day for RSG. Destiny has been fulfilled.

Your humble servent till death,

The Hammer

Rob Davis

Jul 8, 2006, 6:17:55 PM7/8/06
The Hammer wrote:
> Larry, I am proud to be one of your subjects. I humble myself to you
> and bow to you. You are the King. Give me a mission, a duty, any deed
> and I am yours without question. You are the King!
>
> The Hammer

EEwww! Yuchh! Could you guys get a room somewhere instead of humping
each other in public.

Rob

bigol...@yahoo.com

Jul 8, 2006, 7:08:01 PM7/8/06

Easy Rob, Eric has just recently found out about a whole new world of
orifices.

The Pastor of RSG

Jul 8, 2006, 7:34:50 PM7/8/06

I offer my prayers and best wishes to the newly coronated King of RSG.

May we all join in and welcome our new leader. I wish him strength and
wisdom.

The Pastor of RSG

Abe

Jul 8, 2006, 7:37:48 PM7/8/06

Father, I join you in blessing our new leader.

The Secret of the Thumb is very dear to me. Nevertheless, I will give
both my thumbs to defend the honor of the new King of RSG.

Abe

uncle k

Jul 9, 2006, 9:34:49 AM7/9/06

"The Hammer" <Serious Drama Queen> wrote in message

> It is with great pride and humility that I acknowledge Larry as the
> "King of RSG". This is simply because he is the man, he rules!

How appropriate. The drama queen of RSG, praising the troll king of RSG.
If
you'll pardon me, I'm going to dedicate my morning dump to both of you.

annika1980

Jul 9, 2006, 10:04:54 AM7/9/06

The Pastor of RSG wrote:

> May we all join in and welcome our new leader. I wish him strength and
> wisdom.

If he had those, he wouldn't be Larry.

I agree with Eric/Hammer/Pastor/Abe .... Larry rules the RSG roost.
If there was ever a person who deserved a UIP pledge, it's that idiot.

He's probably a die-hard Democrat in real life. I don't think even
Larry believes his own bullshit. In professional wrestling that's
what's called "a work."
His ability as a troll is so great that he even admits he's a troll and
yet he still gets responses to all of his silly posts by people that
should know better.
It's kinda like the moron who ran for President and still got elected
even though everyone knew he was a moron.

dugjustdug

Jul 9, 2006, 12:43:37 PM7/9/06

annika1980 wrote:
> It's kinda like the moron who ran for President and still got elected
> even though everyone knew he was a moron.

Twice!

Sorry... :/

annika1980

Jul 9, 2006, 1:25:29 PM7/9/06

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt the first time when not yet

Abe

Jul 9, 2006, 3:55:31 PM7/9/06

I am honored that you would dedicate this wonderful gift to me. Would
you please post a picture of this masterpiece for all to see.

Hail to the King!

The Hammer

Message has been deleted

Bobby Knight

Jul 9, 2006, 9:16:55 PM7/9/06
On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 23:43:45 GMT, Robert Hamilton <DB...@att.net>
wrote:

>Couldn't be. Neither Kennedy nor Truman were re-elected.

What moron said the following:
They misunderestimated me.
- US President George W. Bush (November 6, 2000 in Bentonville,
Arkansas)

You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a
literacy test.
- US President George W. Bush (2000?)

Reading is the basics for all learning.
- US President George W. Bush (Discussing his "Reading First" plan in
Reston, Virginia, March 28, 2000)

Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?
- US President George W. Bush (January 11, 2000)

Our nation must come together to unite.
- US President George W. Bush (June 4, 2001)

Will the highways on the Internet become more few?
- US President George W. Bush (Concord, New Hampshire, January 29,
2000)

I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.
- US President George W. Bush (September 29, 2000 in Saginaw,
Michigan)

One or two would be just misspeaking...dozens make him a moron.

___,
\o

/ \
.
"Someone likes every shot"!
bk

Message has been deleted

Bobby Knight

Jul 10, 2006, 10:19:34 AM7/10/06
On 10 Jul 2006 06:30:46 -0700, "The_Professor" <db...@att.net> wrote:

>X-No_archive: yes
>
>You can't leave me alone, can you! I'm spoken for though, and happy for
>it.

Spoken for? Well, your old butt-buddy Eric has found a new
savior....but I digress. None of what you think, or say, can
eradicate the ability of our incumbent president to put his foot in
his mouth.

larryrsf

Jul 10, 2006, 12:06:15 PM7/10/06

He must love it. Went to Yale, graduated with an undergrad transcript
sufficient to get into Harvard Business school which gets (and rejects)
thousands of applicants every year, graduated with an MBA from what is
acknowledged as among the most rigorous programs in the world--then
goes into flight training for one of the more difficult jets in the Air
Force, survives 500 hours in that-- then with NO political experience
defeats the popular Democrat Governor of Texas. Was reelected with
70+% plurality-- all the republicans and about half the democrats in a
democrat state! Then runs and wins the Presidency! All the while
being called a "moron."

If he is a moron, what is smart?

Regarding my recent election to King of RSG, thankeewe, thankeewe! I
am sorta humbled. However, I was going to serve anyhow, whether
elected or not! You guys deserve me.

Larry

Howard Brazee

Jul 10, 2006, 12:09:37 PM7/10/06
On 10 Jul 2006 06:30:46 -0700, "The_Professor" <db...@att.net> wrote:

>What administration did this or that?

I'm not wedded to a party. I know of people who buy the same car as
their daddies did 80 years ago, but I know that companies change, and
sometimes one car is better and sometimes another car is better.

Same thing for administrations. But past history is useful to know
- but the party of Lincoln is no longer Abe's, and the party of
Jefferson is no longer Thomas'.

Heck, the party of Goldwater is long gone!

gpsman

Jul 10, 2006, 12:56:09 PM7/10/06
Bobby Knight wrote: <brevity snip>

> What moron said the following:
> They misunderestimated me.
> - US President George W. Bush (November 6, 2000 in Bentonville,
> Arkansas)
>
> You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a
> literacy test.
> - US President George W. Bush (2000?)
>
> Reading is the basics for all learning.
> - US President George W. Bush (Discussing his "Reading First" plan in
> Reston, Virginia, March 28, 2000)
>
> Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?
> - US President George W. Bush (January 11, 2000)
>
> Our nation must come together to unite.
> - US President George W. Bush (June 4, 2001)
>
> Will the highways on the Internet become more few?
> - US President George W. Bush (Concord, New Hampshire, January 29,
> 2000)
>
> I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully.
> - US President George W. Bush (September 29, 2000 in Saginaw,
> Michigan)
>
> One or two would be just misspeaking...dozens make him a moron.

(1) "I am mindful not only of preserving executive powers for myself,
but for predecessors as well."
(2) "Natural gas is hemispheric... because it is a product that we can
find in our neighborhoods."
(3) "The law I sign today directs new funds... to the task of
collecting vital intelligence... on weapons of mass production."
(4) "Oftentimes, we live in a processed world, you know, people focus
on the process and not results."
http://thelanguageguy.blogspot.com/2005/09/george-bush-and-mrs-malaprop.html

Obviously he would be unable to achieve so much as a GED on his own.

Obviously he didn't perform his own work in college and obviously
neither Yale nor Hahvahrd have the integrity to rescind his degrees.

Makes me wonder about this world... and sometimes long for the next.
But I would like to read just one of his "papers" before I go...
-----

- gpsman

JJVP

Jul 10, 2006, 1:21:09 PM7/10/06
"It's kinda like the moron who ran for President and still got elected
even though everyone knew he was a moron."

Not to mention a prevert, liar, cheater and rapist. Man were people
stupid for electing Clinton.

JJVP

Bobby Knight

Jul 10, 2006, 1:24:09 PM7/10/06
On 10 Jul 2006 10:21:09 -0700, "JJVP" <jjv...@gmail.com> wrote:

>"It's kinda like the moron who ran for President and still got elected
>even though everyone knew he was a moron."
>
>Not to mention a prevert, liar, cheater and rapist. Man were people
>stupid for electing Clinton.
>
>JJVP

Prevert? Well, I guess Bush would understand you.
bk

The Hammer

Jul 10, 2006, 1:26:57 PM7/10/06

Hail to the King!

Hail to the King!

As you can see, any post about you or by you generates post after post.
You are the King of RSG. They can't stop it, they can't control
themselves. you have this power over them.

Your humble servent till death

The Hammer

The Hammer

Jul 10, 2006, 1:28:03 PM7/10/06

Hail to the King!

Hail to the King!

Hail to the King of RSG!

The Hammer

MnMikew

Jul 10, 2006, 1:54:31 PM7/10/06

"The Hammer" <bugg...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You two queefs should get a room you imature little dipshit.

MnMikew

Jul 10, 2006, 2:00:25 PM7/10/06

"Abe" <bugg...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
You can't even keep your sock puppets straight loser.

The Hammer

Jul 10, 2006, 2:05:23 PM7/10/06

It is speeled "queer" not queef.

Keep the names coming. Keep them coming. This is highly entertaining.
You cannot stop, no matter how hard you try. God bless you.

Hail to the King
Hail to the King

The Hammer

MnMikew

Jul 10, 2006, 2:32:16 PM7/10/06

> MnMikew wrote:
> > "The Hammer" <bugg...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > It is with great pride and humility that I acknowledge Larry as the
> > > "King of RSG". This is simply because he is the man, he rules!
> > >
> > > For every post he makes, you feel compelled to respond. He has the
> > > power, you are all drawn in. Like a bunch of hungry dogs, you
> > > salivate at the thought of him. You protest, you mock him, you call
> > > him names, yet you can't resist the urge to respond. Understand, that
> > > you cannot resist. You cannot ignore. It is because he is your King.
> > > You are a bug compared to his magnificance . And as his humble
> > > servents, you are obliged to respond. You exist for his entertainment
> > > soley, you are all his court jesters.
> > >
> > > Larry, I am proud to be one of your subjects. I humble myself to you
> > > and bow to you. You are the King. Give me a mission, a duty, any
deed
> > > and I am yours without question. You are the King!
> > >
> > > Hail to the King! The one and only King of RSG. Hail, Hail, Hail!
> > >
> > > A new day for RSG. Destiny has been fulfilled.
> > >
> > > Your humble servent till death,
> > >
> > > The Hammer
> > >

> > You two queefs should get a room you imature little dipshit.
>

> It is speeled "queer" not queef.

What a maroon.

The Pastor of RSG

Jul 10, 2006, 2:44:54 PM7/10/06

More name calling. Poor boy. Such pent up anger and frustration.

The Hammer has asked me to pray for you. He feels your pain.

The Pastor of RSG

MnMikew

Jul 10, 2006, 2:48:31 PM7/10/06

"The Pastor of RSG" <bugg...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
What ever you say leg humper.

The Pastor of RSG

Jul 10, 2006, 2:56:49 PM7/10/06

Dear Boy

More sexual themes. What pain you must feel!

Come to God

The Pastor feels your pain.

The Pasotr of RSG

larryrsf

Jul 10, 2006, 5:33:11 PM7/10/06

The Pastor of RSG wrote:

Hey you guys!!! Lets keep the subject on golf! This OT stuff is
boring!.

Is this going to be another day in which over a dozen threads on RSG
are about me? I love it. Wish there was some way to capitalize on
this, I would be 'crying all the way to the bank' because of all this
attention.

Larry

Larry

larryrsf

Jul 10, 2006, 5:40:41 PM7/10/06
In article <1152567191....@s13g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>
"larryrsf" <la...@delmardata.com> wrote:

I haven't had this much fun and attention since the guys held me by my
feet and dunked my head in a shitty toilet in high school. There was the
stuck in a locker one night but nothing like the toilet. I can still see
all the smiles on the faces of the girls as they stood around and
laughed. I really had them going that day. In fact, I think I can still
taste it. Of course, that could be something on my mustache from having
it done again, just over the weekend. I'm the life of the party.

Carbon

Jul 10, 2006, 10:49:43 PM7/10/06
On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 20:16:55 -0500, Bobby Knight wrote:

> What moron said the following:
> They misunderestimated me.
> - US President George W. Bush (November 6, 2000 in Bentonville,
> Arkansas)
>
> You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy
> test.
> - US President George W. Bush (2000?)
>
> Reading is the basics for all learning. - US President George W. Bush
> (Discussing his "Reading First" plan in Reston, Virginia, March 28,
> 2000)
>
> Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning? - US President
> George W. Bush (January 11, 2000)
>
> Our nation must come together to unite. - US President George W. Bush
> (June 4, 2001)
>
> Will the highways on the Internet become more few? - US President George
> W. Bush (Concord, New Hampshire, January 29, 2000)
>
> I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully. - US President
> George W. Bush (September 29, 2000 in Saginaw, Michigan)
>
> One or two would be just misspeaking...dozens make him a moron.

My favorite was when the asked the various presidents what their greatest
moment as President was. For Carter it was the mid-east peace accord.
Clinton, of course listed a bunch of stuff, peace in Eastern Europe,
Northern Ireland, the Middle East, etc. Bush? He caught a fish.