the intarweb

Jay Furr

Nov 4, 2005, 9:08:58 PM11/4/05
The intarweb ain't all it's cracked up to be. If it were, I'd have been
able to find someplace where I could download a recording of "Ride of the
Valkyries" played by an all-girl kazoo orchestra.

--
"I wish people who had trouble communicating would just shut up."
-- Tom Lehrer

http://www.livejournal.com/users/jayfurr/

James Schrumpf

Nov 4, 2005, 9:21:12 PM11/4/05
Quiet, Jay Furr <jfurr-...@nospam-furrs.org> -- I'm transmitting
rage.

> The intarweb ain't all it's cracked up to be. If it were, I'd have
> been able to find someplace where I could download a recording of
> "Ride of the Valkyries" played by an all-girl kazoo orchestra.

This only proves that a recording of "Valkyries" by an all-girl kazoo
orchestra has never been made.

Otherwise, BitTorrent would have it.

James Schrumpf http://www.hilltopper.net

We Must Protect this Couch!

Jay Furr

Nov 4, 2005, 9:27:43 PM11/4/05
James Schrumpf <jaspammen...@adelphia.nospamnet> wrote in

> Quiet, Jay Furr <jfurr-...@nospam-furrs.org> -- I'm transmitting
> rage.
>
>> The intarweb ain't all it's cracked up to be. If it were, I'd have
>> been able to find someplace where I could download a recording of
>> "Ride of the Valkyries" played by an all-girl kazoo orchestra.
>>

> This only proves that a recording of "Valkyries" by an all-girl kazoo
> orchestra has never been made.

How could there NOT have been? I mean, given all the billionaires we've
had on this planet over the decades, and NONE of them got loaded one
evening and said "you know, I could hire an all-girl kazoo orchestra to
play Wagner with my POCKET CHANGE"...?

I find that hard to believe.

John Rogers

Nov 4, 2005, 9:36:03 PM11/4/05
Yeah, Jay Furr <jfurr-...@nospam-furrs.org>, well... that's just
like... your opinion man.

>James Schrumpf <jaspammen...@adelphia.nospamnet> wrote in
>
>> Quiet, Jay Furr <jfurr-...@nospam-furrs.org> -- I'm transmitting
>> rage.
>>
>>> The intarweb ain't all it's cracked up to be. If it were, I'd have
>>> been able to find someplace where I could download a recording of
>>> "Ride of the Valkyries" played by an all-girl kazoo orchestra.
>>>

>> This only proves that a recording of "Valkyries" by an all-girl kazoo
>> orchestra has never been made.
>
>How could there NOT have been? I mean, given all the billionaires we've
>had on this planet over the decades, and NONE of them got loaded one
>evening and said "you know, I could hire an all-girl kazoo orchestra to
>play Wagner with my POCKET CHANGE"...?

If I had a billion dolares *I* would hire an all-girl kazoo orchestra
to play Vaaaahgner.

And they'd all be Swedish.

And blonde.

And nekkid.

John Rogers
AU Class of 1985
The Al Del Greco of Atlanta

"I will choose a path thats clear.
I will choose free will."

James Schrumpf

Nov 4, 2005, 9:49:39 PM11/4/05
Quiet, John Rogers <tige...@yahoo.com> -- I'm transmitting rage.

> Yeah, Jay Furr <jfurr-...@nospam-furrs.org>, well... that's just
> like... your opinion man.
>
>>James Schrumpf <jaspammen...@adelphia.nospamnet> wrote in
>>
>>> Quiet, Jay Furr <jfurr-...@nospam-furrs.org> -- I'm transmitting
>>> rage.

>>> This only proves that a recording of "Valkyries" by an all-girl kazoo
>>> orchestra has never been made.
>>
>>How could there NOT have been? I mean, given all the billionaires we've
>>had on this planet over the decades, and NONE of them got loaded one
>>evening and said "you know, I could hire an all-girl kazoo orchestra to
>>play Wagner with my POCKET CHANGE"...?
>
> If I had a billion dolares *I* would hire an all-girl kazoo orchestra
> to play Vaaaahgner.
>
> And they'd all be Swedish.
>
> And blonde.
>
> And nekkid.

Is this proof that all billionaires are gay?

Tony Rice

Nov 4, 2005, 10:04:03 PM11/4/05
Jay Furr <jfurr-...@nospam-furrs.org> wrote in

> Valkyries

There is a posting in korea.binaries.music that might fit the bill.

Sean S

Nov 5, 2005, 7:57:52 AM11/5/05
John Rogers <tige...@yahoo.com> laid this on me:

> Yeah, Jay Furr <jfurr-...@nospam-furrs.org>, well... that's just
> like... your opinion man.
>
>>James Schrumpf <jaspammen...@adelphia.nospamnet> wrote in
>>
>>> Quiet, Jay Furr <jfurr-...@nospam-furrs.org> -- I'm transmitting

>>>[snip]

>>orchestra to play Wagner with my POCKET CHANGE"...?
>
> If I had a billion dolares *I* would hire an all-girl kazoo orchestra
> to play Vaaaahgner.
>
> And they'd all be Swedish.
>
> And blonde.
>
> And nekkid.

In fact, forget the kazoos.
($1 Bender)

Sean

--
There is an old saying that if a million monkeys
typed on a million keyboards for a million years,

seans_at_efn.org
http://www.efn.org/~seans

Tony Lima

Nov 5, 2005, 10:11:59 AM11/5/05
On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 02:08:58 -0000, Jay Furr
<jfurr-...@nospam-furrs.org> wrote:

>The intarweb ain't all it's cracked up to be. If it were, I'd have been
>able to find someplace where I could download a recording of "Ride of the
>Valkyries" played by an all-girl kazoo orchestra.

Your connection is lame. I found that in three clicks. -
Tony