Indian winning Pak OD series without ganduly is no coincidence

Sanjay

Feb 23, 2006, 1:30:58 PM2/23/06
India won the Pak OD series 4-1 without ganduly in the OD team but India
LOST the test series 0-1 with ganduly in the team and it is no coincidence.

Gandulys mere presence in the team creates DISTRACTIONS and the team loses
focus.

I applaud the team management for dropping this back stabbing team spirit
wrecker ganduly from the team for Eng series.

I hope ganduly retires immediately for the sake of Indian cricket.

cha...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2006, 5:36:26 PM2/23/06
I agree.

Ganguly can pile up century after century and he might even regain his
form in short term, but we know the potential long-term damage he can
do JUST BEING in the dressing room(not even the field).

rohan

Feb 23, 2006, 5:52:30 PM2/23/06
I dont agree..

I dont think ganduly can pile up century after century or regain
anything positive..
I agree with the rest..

..R

squarecut Bulla

Feb 23, 2006, 8:28:20 PM2/23/06

Sanjay wrote:
> India won the Pak OD series 4-1 without ganduly in the OD team but India
> LOST the test series 0-1 with ganduly in the team and it is no coincidence.
>
> Gandulys mere presence in the team creates DISTRACTIONS and the team loses
> focus.

THE SAME IS TRUE FOR VERYVERYSPECIAL LAXMAN AND
THAT IS ALSO NOT A COINCIDENCE, YOU GULT MORON.

VVSL's PRESENCE IN THE TEAM WOULD HAVE MEANT THE
ENTIRE TEAM WATCHING RAMBHA AND SNEHA'S GUDA
AND VISITING TOILET FREQUENTLY. GOOD RIDDANCE.

apnac...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2006, 8:31:06 PM2/23/06
MORON and you assume I'm Laxman's homo lover?

IMO laxman should be byebye'd too. More so for his old lazy legs than
anything else.

apnac...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2006, 8:31:57 PM2/23/06
apologies. i thought you replied to my post. apparently not:)

AbuHamza

Feb 24, 2006, 12:31:26 AM2/24/06
The won the ODI because Inzi was cap and playing. They lost Test
because Inzi didn't play.
It's no conincidence.

wisden

Feb 24, 2006, 7:13:40 AM2/24/06

Actually, they lost the Test because Laxman played in it. They won the
ODI series because Laxman did not play. :-)

Sanjay

Feb 24, 2006, 1:38:29 PM2/24/06

"wisden" <sam...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Bland joke and sarcasm.

I pity you for laughing at your own jokes and sarcasm.

Sanjay

Feb 24, 2006, 2:03:26 PM2/24/06

<apnac...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> MORON and you assume I'm Laxman's homo lover?
>
> IMO laxman should be byebye'd too. More so for his old lazy legs than
> anything else.

He made a mistake. You are a GANDULYs HOMO LOVER.

kshatri...@yahoo.com

Feb 24, 2006, 3:24:42 PM2/24/06

I concur. If only Laxman didn't play.. oh well