Bhajji digs his grave - by slapping Sreesanth

1 view

AN

Apr 25, 2008, 4:27:17 PM4/25/08
TV channels are looping through Sreesanth crying continuously.

Apparently, Bhajji slapped Sreesanth after the match,
surprising that not a single camera caught it.
(or they are not showing it.)
TV channel is inviting viewers - asking if anyone has captured this on
mobile/camera, ....

Mohali team has reportedly complained this to the match referree.
Thats it. I think Bhajji is done. If not ICC, BCCI should ban him for
life.

He has lost whatever credibility he was left with.
Now people who supported him in the Symonds episode will start
doubting him.
-an.

SportsFan

Apr 25, 2008, 4:47:53 PM4/25/08

Evidently continuing from the Chennai Test where it was a verbal
assault because of a dropped catch and now this - Harbhajan is
certainly not pleased with Sreesanth.

Anyway Harbhajan quite surely deserves a significant suspension for
this - no place for violence of this kind. Will be interesting if BCCI
will take on the Mumbai Indians franchisee and icon. Or will it
categorized as an affection pat on the cheek ?

While not justifying the physical assault, I do think that said
Sreesanth should pipe down some. Some of his antics can provoke
extreme reactions like this.

Sports Fan

StraightDrive

Apr 25, 2008, 4:56:27 PM4/25/08

"AN" <aravin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

How does this incident prove Harbhajan wrong in Symonds' case ?

You proved human stupidity has no bounds.

StraightDrive

Apr 25, 2008, 4:59:08 PM4/25/08

"SportsFan" <Crick...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>Sports Fan

What antics ?

I completely support SreeSanth. He brings aggression and attitude
to the Indian team.

AN

Apr 25, 2008, 5:16:49 PM4/25/08
On Apr 26, 1:56 am, "StraightDrive" <StraightDr...@Tendulkar.com>
wrote:
> "AN" <aravindan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I wrote: "He has lost whatever credibility he was left with.

Now people who supported him in the Symonds episode will start
doubting him. "

You replied: "How does this incident prove Harbhajan wrong in Symonds'
case ? "

I am not a native English Speaker. But my boundless stupid brain says
that 'doubt' is not a 'proof'.

You proved human intelligence has bounds.
-an.

Don

Apr 25, 2008, 5:28:53 PM4/25/08
On Apr 26, 1:59 am, "StraightDrive" <StraightDr...@Tendulkar.com>
wrote:
> "SportsFan" <Cricket...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> to the Indian team.- Hide quoted text -

he is a chutiya idiot always trying to act smart...he gets whacked
most of the times...moron mallu with disgusting and provoking
behaviour..is he us gay partner?

Don

Don

Apr 25, 2008, 5:29:32 PM4/25/08

its good bhajji slapped this disgraceful nautanki sree-ashant...

Don

Spaceman Spiff

Apr 25, 2008, 5:30:01 PM4/25/08

"AN" <aravin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

if sreekanth was crying because bhajji slapped him, then he needs another
100 slaps.
if he had any balls he would've kicked bhajji's ass.
but who knows what happened on the field.
sreesanth is also a known hothead. for all we know, he slapped bhajji first.
of course, bhajji is quite a piece of work as well.

--
stay cool,
Spaceman Spiff

The pig go. Go is to the fountain. The pig put foot. Grunt. Foot in what?
ketchup. The dove fly. Fly is in sky. The dove drop something. The something
on the pig. The pig disgusting. The pig rattle. Rattle with dove. The dove
angry. The pig leave. The dove produce. Produce is chicken wing. With wing
bark. No Quack.
http://thedailywtf.com/Articles/No,_We_Need_a_Neural_Network.aspx

Unknown

Apr 25, 2008, 5:42:11 PM4/25/08

Sreesanth? I hate the little shit, I don't like displays of religion
in public, but he is certainly a most excellent bowler, his attitude
has cooled off a bit, which shows that he is learning his craft as an
aggressive fast bowler. More power to him.

HBS has a creative streak when it comes down to contraversy. He needs
a slap and a word in his ear from the boss.

max.it

SportsFan

Apr 25, 2008, 6:58:59 PM4/25/08
On Apr 25, 1:59 pm, "StraightDrive" <StraightDr...@Tendulkar.com>
wrote:
> "SportsFan" <Cricket...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> to the Indian team.- Hide quoted text -

Yes Sreesanth does bring in some energy and is quite a talent. Does
not alter the fact that is rather exciteable.

In any case, the issue here is Harbhajan's abysmal behavior. No matter
what the situation is, there is no excuse for physical assault. Time
for a sizeable suspension - that might even hurt if the franchises
stick to paying based on number of appearance.

What were the Mumbai Indians thinking when they made him SRT's
deputy ? given his temperament and with the team having both Pollock
and Jayasuriya.

StraightDrive

Apr 25, 2008, 7:33:32 PM4/25/08

"AN" <aravin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Ok, I used the wrong word just like Obama does sometimes.

Big deal.

Human beings like you are still stupid if you doubt
Harbhajan in Symonds case because of what happened yesterday.

You are very immature.

StraightDrive

Apr 25, 2008, 7:34:34 PM4/25/08

"Don" <don2...@rediffmail.com> wrote in message

>> Don

Moron,

SreeSanth is NOT a western worshipping slave like your pitiful slavish
ass.

StraightDrive

Apr 25, 2008, 7:37:20 PM4/25/08

>>Don

Slavish Moron Don,

All you Indian slaves who want to behave like nice guys to get
praised by your western masters go to hell.

Have you stopped fantasizing about Alistair Cook yet ?

Don on his lover Alistair Cook
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/235a2e8367693f86?hl=en&

StraightDrive

Apr 25, 2008, 7:40:31 PM4/25/08

<max.it> wrote in message news:48124d4a...@news.btinternet.com...

I love when SreeSanth intimidates and retaliate to the western
bowlers and batsmen's abuse.

>I don't like displays of religion
> in public,

Mathew Hayden, Hashim Amla, Inzy, Yousuf, Jonty Rhodes all display
religion in public.

>but he is certainly a most excellent bowler, his attitude
> has cooled off a bit, which shows that he is learning his craft as an
> aggressive fast bowler. More power to him.
>
> HBS has a creative streak when it comes down to contraversy. He needs
> a slap and a word in his ear from the boss.
>
> max.it

The controversy is between two Indian players in a PRIVATE LEAGUE match.
They will deal with it privately and move on.

StraightDrive

Apr 25, 2008, 7:43:55 PM4/25/08

"SportsFan" <Crick...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I dont see anything wrong in being exciteable.

.>In any case, the issue here is Harbhajan's abysmal behavior. No matter

>>what the situation is, there is no excuse for physical assault. Time
>>for a sizeable suspension - that might even hurt if the franchises
>>stick to paying based on number of appearance.

Cant comment on it since I dont know if it happened in public or
the dressing room or some other private place.

Yes Harbhajan needs to be disciplined if this incident really
happened but Symonds case has NO relevance to this issue.

>>What were the Mumbai Indians thinking when they made him SRT's
>>deputy ? given his temperament and with the team having both Pollock
>>and Jayasuriya.

All the Indian teams wanted an "Indian" as captain except Rajasthan.

guyan...@yahoo.com

Apr 25, 2008, 7:44:27 PM4/25/08
On Apr 25, 5:30 pm, "Spaceman Spiff" <spaceman_sp...@nospammail.com>
wrote:
> "AN" <aravindan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Bhajji wouldn't dare slap Symonds, broken nose to start with, moron
has issues. Hayden was right, obnoxious weed

StraightDrive

Apr 25, 2008, 7:53:44 PM4/25/08

<guyan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You dont know much about Sikhs.

>moron
>>has issues. Hayden was right, obnoxious weed

Hayden was PROVED as a LIAR by Justice Hansen.

Michael Clarke, Hayden, Ponting and Symonds had no place
other than asses to hide their heads after Hansen concluded that
Symonds-Harbhajan case.

You are an obnoxious weed yourself.

Ravi

Apr 26, 2008, 12:10:23 AM4/26/08
On Apr 26, 1:27 am, AN <aravindan...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Agreed. Harbhajan Singh is a disgrace to Indian cricket. I think the
Indian team erred in supporting this guy. He comes across as
intolerant.

I think BCCI should show it means business and so should the Mumbai
team and the IPL league.

But I can see this will die down.

kevin....@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2008, 12:24:54 AM4/26/08

I always knew this was coming. It was just matter of time before some
one put a punch on Sreesanth for his monkey stunts.

Unlike Mohali, Most of the other franchises are owned by big
businessmen. If Sreesanth continues his monkey stunts, I won't be
surprised if some one sends hit men to break Sreeasnth's leg.

Sreesanth should take this as warning and should just shut up and
bowl.

StraightDrive

Apr 26, 2008, 12:43:42 AM4/26/08

<kevin....@gmail.com> wrote in message

> I always knew this was coming. It was just matter of time before some
> one put a punch on Sreesanth for his monkey stunts.
>

> Unlike Mohali, Most of the other franchises are owned by big
> businessmen. If Sreesanth continues his monkey stunts, I won't be
> surprised if some one sends hit men to break Sreeasnth's leg.
>
> Sreesanth should take this as warning and should just shut up and
> bowl.

A westerner kevin.zerber threatening SreeSanth.

ROFLMAO

StraightDrive

Apr 26, 2008, 2:22:37 AM4/26/08

"Ravi" <kra...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Apr 26, 1:27 am, AN <aravindan...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> TV channels are looping through Sreesanth crying continuously.
>>
>> Apparently, Bhajji slapped Sreesanth after the match,
>> surprising that not a single camera caught it.
>> (or they are not showing it.)
>> TV channel is inviting viewers - asking if anyone has captured this on
>> mobile/camera, ....
>>
>> Mohali team has reportedly complained this to the match referree.
>> Thats it. I think Bhajji is done. If not ICC, BCCI should ban him for
>> life.
>>
>> He has lost whatever credibility he was left with.
>> Now people who supported him in the Symonds episode will start
>> doubting him.
>> -an.
>
> Agreed. Harbhajan Singh is a disgrace to Indian cricket. I think the
> Indian team erred in supporting this guy.

I think you need to GROW UP.

What the fuck has this incident got to do with Indian team supporting
Harbhajan in Symonds issue ?

Even Tendulkar a man known for his integrity and non-controversial life
style was upset with Mike Procter's unilateral accusations and conviction
of Harbhajan.

Ravi

Apr 26, 2008, 2:40:29 AM4/26/08
On Apr 26, 11:22 am, "StraightDrive" <StraightDr...@Tendulkar.com>
wrote:
> "Ravi" <krav...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Apr 26, 1:27 am, AN <aravindan...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> TV channels are looping through Sreesanth crying continuously.
>
> >> Apparently, Bhajji slapped Sreesanth after the match,
> >> surprising that not a single camera caught it.
> >> (or they are not showing it.)
> >> TV channel is inviting viewers - asking if anyone has captured this on
> >> mobile/camera, ....
>
> >> Mohali team has reportedly complained this to the match referree.
> >> Thats it. I think Bhajji is done. If not ICC, BCCI should ban him for
> >> life.
>
> >> He has lost whatever credibility he was left with.
> >> Now people who supported him in the Symonds episode will start
> >> doubting him.
> >> -an.
>
> > Agreed. Harbhajan Singh is a disgrace to Indian cricket. I think the
> > Indian team erred in supporting this guy.
>
> I think you need to GROW UP.

Speak for yourself

> What the fuck has this incident got to do with Indian team supporting
> Harbhajan in Symonds issue ?

Where did Symonds come into the picture. Bhajji's track record speaks
for itself

> Even Tendulkar a man known for his integrity and non-controversial life
> style was upset with Mike Procter's unilateral accusations and conviction
> of Harbhajan.

So what? Bhajji is a prick.

StraightDrive

Apr 26, 2008, 3:02:23 AM4/26/08

> On Apr 26, 11:22 am, "StraightDrive" <StraightDr...@Tendulkar.com>
> wrote:
>> "Ravi" <krav...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > Agreed. Harbhajan Singh is a disgrace to Indian cricket. I think the
>> > Indian team erred in supporting this guy.
>>
>> I think you need to GROW UP.
>>
> Speak for yourself

I did. You need to GROW UP.

>> What the fuck has this incident got to do with Indian team supporting
>> Harbhajan in Symonds issue ?
>>
> Where did Symonds come into the picture. Bhajji's track record speaks
> for itself

Then why the hell were you complaining about Indian team supporting
Harbhajan ?

>> Even Tendulkar a man known for his integrity and non-controversial life
>> style was upset with Mike Procter's unilateral accusations and conviction
>> of Harbhajan.
>>

> So what? Bhajji is a prick.

Bhajji can be right in Issue A, right in Issue B and wrong in Issue C. He is
wrong in SreeSanths case and he already apologized as per cricinfo report.

Can you understand this simple logic ?

Tweedle Dee

Apr 26, 2008, 3:18:50 AM4/26/08
On Apr 26, 1:27 am, AN <aravindan...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Bhajji is God's gift to the media. He's addicted to controversy, by
the looks of it. The tv channels are lapping it up like lassi.

The BCCI will definitely not want to suspend/ban Bhajji now. You can
be sure that the tv ratings will be very high for the next few matches
featuring the Mumbai Indians.

Cheers,

TD

Ravi

Apr 26, 2008, 5:39:11 AM4/26/08
On Apr 26, 12:02 pm, "StraightDrive" <StraightDr...@Tendulkar.com>

Because they have erred imo

> >> Even Tendulkar a man known for his integrity and non-controversial life
> >> style was upset with Mike Procter's unilateral accusations and conviction
> >> of Harbhajan.
>
> > So what? Bhajji is a prick.
>
> Bhajji can be right in Issue A, right in Issue B and wrong in Issue C. He is
> wrong in SreeSanths case and he already apologized as per cricinfo report.

Aha - you do understand some things.

> Can you understand this simple logic ?

You don't have any logic as usual

Shikari Shambhu

Apr 26, 2008, 1:14:40 PM4/26/08

According to cricinfo Sreesanth went to Bhajji and said "Hard Luck"

I am sure Bhajji's defense would he heard it as "Hard F**".
Unfortunately, Sachin was not around.

guyan...@yahoo.com

Apr 26, 2008, 1:23:16 PM4/26/08

lol

Chan

Apr 26, 2008, 1:25:10 PM4/26/08
On Apr 25, 1:27 pm, AN <aravindan...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> TV channels are looping through Sreesanth crying continuously.
>
> Apparently, Bhajji slapped Sreesanth after the match,
> surprising that not a single camera caught it.
> (or they are not showing it.)
> TV channel is inviting viewers - asking if anyone has captured this on
> mobile/camera, ....
>
> Mohali team has reportedly complained this to the match referree.
> Thats it. I think Bhajji is done. If not ICC, BCCI should ban him for
> life.
>
> He has lost whatever credibility he was left with.
> Now people who supported him in the Symonds episode will start
> doubting him.
> -an.

I guess Hayden was right after all!

- Chan

Unknown

Apr 26, 2008, 6:55:16 PM4/26/08

Like I said SS is cooling off, he has discovered that the little red
projectile does the talking, and that too much banter and craic with
the batsman can be a distraction.

>>I don't like displays of religion
>> in public,
>
>Mathew Hayden, Hashim Amla, Inzy, Yousuf, Jonty Rhodes all display
>religion in public.

I don't like it, no matter who. A cricket field is no place for
displays of piety.

>>but he is certainly a most excellent bowler, his attitude
>> has cooled off a bit, which shows that he is learning his craft as an
>> aggressive fast bowler. More power to him.
>>
>> HBS has a creative streak when it comes down to contraversy. He needs
>> a slap and a word in his ear from the boss.
>>
>> max.it

>The controversy is between two Indian players in a PRIVATE LEAGUE match.
>They will deal with it privately and move on.

Yes, lets hope they don't fudge the issue
or get steamed up by a media frenzy. Media frenzies generate exposure
and revenue.

The IPL is the ultimate recreational / domestic 20/20 cricket league,
and it's a bit like those golf tour competitions, where the final
winner is decided by how much dosh he has made during the tour.

Oh yeah, tour. Six weeks in India followed by six weeks in West
Indies, perhaps another six weeks in Australia. Sounds like golf to
me, maybe tennis?

Private cricket leagues operate all over the world in every cricket
playing country and the winners of those leagues are often the teams
with the most dosh to talent ratio...........

IPL is just very very big, not better or worse, just huge in
comparison to everywhere else.

max.it

SportsFan

Apr 26, 2008, 7:28:47 PM4/26/08
> - Chan- Hide quoted text -

Reports are that Harbhajan will be charged with a Level 4 violation -
this carries a minimum 10 ODI ban.

Let us see if this holds up or whether the IPL or Mumbai franchise
powers will somehow get this overturned.

SportsFan

will_s

Apr 26, 2008, 7:42:05 PM4/26/08

"SportsFan" <Crick...@gmail.com> wrote in message

SportsFan

Its about time the Indian cricket team grows some balls. If Harby is
suspended or even if its mentioned they should all stay on the bus and
threaten to fly home. Come on BCCI.....back Harby and your players up

Don

Apr 27, 2008, 5:13:15 AM4/27/08
On Apr 27, 4:42 am, "will_s" <los...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "SportsFan" <Cricket...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> threaten to fly home. Come on BCCI.....back Harby and your players up- Hide quoted text -

u idiot aussie..all ur beggar players come to india for change
money...fuckin beggars...and ur idiotic captain can't even contribute..
2 consecutive ducks against locals of india...what a shame!!!!

Don

Andrew Dunford

Apr 28, 2008, 1:19:31 AM4/28/08

"SportsFan" <Crick...@gmail.com> wrote in message

We are told that the IPL has adopted the ICC Code of Conduct, yet the match
in question was presided over by Farookh Engineer, who is not an
ICC-accredited Match Referee. Additionally, a player has been suspended in
advance of any hearing, an action for which there is not provision under the
ICC Code of Conduct (translation: they are making the rules up as they go
along).

One presumes the IPL has its own scale of punishments and as a domestic
tournament does not have to power to suspend a non-Indian player from
international matches. Imagine a scenario in which Ricky Ponting wasn't
able to play in an upcoming Australia v India odo because a BCCI official
had suspended him! The BCCI can of course levy any suspension they see fit
against one of their own players e.g. Harbhajan and I guess will ban him
from the IPL rather than "one-day internationals" as has been reported.

Andrew

will_s

Apr 28, 2008, 1:33:34 AM4/28/08

"Don" <don2...@rediffmail.com> wrote in message

Don

oh poor little donnie

u think ponting gives a fuck...he is laughing all the way to the bank

India is fast becoming the laughing stock of the world

StraightDrive

Apr 28, 2008, 3:47:09 AM4/28/08

"Ravi" <kra...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Thank god it is your "imo"

>> > So what? Bhajji is a prick.
>>
>> Bhajji can be right in Issue A, right in Issue B and wrong in Issue C. He
>> is
>> wrong in SreeSanths case and he already apologized as per cricinfo
>> report.
>>

> Aha - you do understand some things.

Stupid prick........Because of SreeSanth incident now, you blamed Indian
team
for supporting Harbhajan in Symonds case 4 months back.

You are a complete moron.

>> Can you understand this simple logic ?
>
> You don't have any logic as usual

You are tooo human for me.

StraightDrive

Apr 28, 2008, 3:48:54 AM4/28/08

"will_s" <los...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Yesterday Rush Limbaugh said who gives a fuck about what the rest of
the world thinks about his country.

Ravi

Apr 28, 2008, 12:22:54 PM4/28/08
On Apr 28, 12:47 pm, "StraightDrive" <StraightDr...@Tendulkar.com>
you don't have a clue what other's opinion means.

> >> Bhajji can be right in Issue A, right in Issue B and wrong in Issue C. He
> >> is
> >> wrong in SreeSanths case and he already apologized as per cricinfo
> >> report.
>
> > Aha - you do understand some things.
>
> Stupid prick........Because of SreeSanth incident now, you blamed Indian
> team
> for supporting Harbhajan in Symonds case 4 months back.
>
> You are a complete moron.
>
> >> Can you understand this simple logic ?
>
> > You don't have any logic as usual
>
> You are tooo human for me.

You are a complete waste of time. My final response ever to you.

StraightDrive

Apr 28, 2008, 4:44:49 PM4/28/08

<max.it> wrote in message news:4813ab60...@news.btinternet.com...

That little red projectile did the talking in England vs Kevin Pietersen
and the whole rsc England junta including the media wolves Atherton
and Ian Chappell were up in arms against SreeSanth.

The same typical hypocritic brits and aussies kept quiet when
Brett Lee actually hit Tendulkar with that little red projectile.

>>>I don't like displays of religion
>>> in public,
>>
>>Mathew Hayden, Hashim Amla, Inzy, Yousuf, Jonty Rhodes all display
>>religion in public.
>
> I don't like it, no matter who. A cricket field is no place for
> displays of piety.

Good. Next time Hayden displays religion in public please criticize him too.

StraightDrive

Apr 28, 2008, 4:46:37 PM4/28/08

"Ravi" <kra...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I do.

As they say in your venerated west, every asshole has an opinion :-))

>> > Aha - you do understand some things.
>>
>> Stupid prick........Because of SreeSanth incident now, you blamed Indian
>> team
>> for supporting Harbhajan in Symonds case 4 months back.
>>
>> You are a complete moron.

>> > You don't have any logic as usual
>>
>> You are tooo human for me.
>
> You are a complete waste of time. My final response ever to you.

Great.

Please apply for membership with the Andrew Dunford worshiping rsc mafia.